Beaver Creek Brewery
Posted by Beer Man (+11) 10 years ago
Beaver Creek Brewery is proud to bring beer to the thirsty masses in Miles City. You can find some of our malty, barley enriched and hop fortified brews at these fine establishments:
Rib & Chop House
Golden Spur
Texas Club.
Let these venders know what beer styles you like and what Beaver Creek Brewery can supply to them.

Enjoy and Beers To Ya.

Beer Man
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3715) 10 years ago
Neat. Any plans to sell direct in bottles or growlers or anything?

Make a good IPA and I will buy it. I don't think you can buy any kind of IPA, good or bad, anywhere in Miles City. No stout either except for Guinness.
Our Paddlefish Stout can be found at the Rib & Chop House. Currently, no plans to bottle. We have growler locations at the Brewery and in Glendive at the Yellowstone River Inn. If you have growlers, ask the owners at the locations in Miles City if they would fill em for ya??? They set the price. We have our Beaver Creek Pale our paddlefish Stout and our Wibauax's Gold, (Honey and Rice brew), at these MC locations. No current plans for the IPA to leave the Brewery.....but you could come and wet yer whistle in Wibaux at the Brewery.

Beer Man
supporter
Posted by Levi Forman (+3715) 10 years ago
I have been saying I'm going to do that for months but I rarely get out that way. May still do it one of these days once things slow down a bit for winter.
Posted by BigDryBug (+54) 10 years ago
This is great news. I was saddened when Milestown Brewing gave up the ghost. I still have a Milestown Growler, which I would love to fill with some of Jim's Homebrew It is good to know that the brewing equipment is being used again and is in friendly hands!

I also fully intend to visit the brewery in the near future. Maybe I could drink a cold one an listen to Jim sing "John Deere Dealership"???
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5040) 10 years ago
Speaking from personal experience, their stout is TOP NOTCH
Ah.., there are 3 partners and two brewers of this "Malty Goodness". please know that Jim, Sandon and Russ are hard at work to keep you Hoppy & Healthy.
Beer Man
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13658) 10 years ago
I had the good fortune to drink a couple of pints of Beaver Creek Pale Ale in the smoke-free Montana Bar on October 10. This beer is excellent! Better than Sierra Nevada Pale Ale....lots of great hop flavor.

Good work.
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+3083) 10 years ago
I feel a field trip coming on. The Milestown IPA is missed. I've been hoping for a replacement.

Yep, some independent study and taste testing is in the offing.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14258) 10 years ago
Tucker meant to say, "I've been hopping for a replacement."
Posted by rabbit (+14) 10 years ago
This thread is making me drool for the Redhead IPA, which is definitely in my top three, especially since the beer distributor here in ND has decided to discontinue Big Sky IPA. All that I can find in town is Long Hammer (never again) and Summit (only in a pinch, once a year). Being "on call" for work the next two weekends, I might just have to chance it and drive the 1 1/2 hours to the brewery to fill my 6 growlers (4-Beaver Creek, 2- Red Lodge Ales) with that wonderful red hoppiness!
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+13658) 10 years ago
The difference between American India Pale Ale and American Pale Ale is a very fine line, often blurred. The Beaver Creek Pale Ale I had in Miles City was hoppier than several commercial "IPAs" that I have had over the years.

Especially on tap. Draft beer seems to hold that hop flavor and aroma much better than bottled beer. I suspect the pasteurization that bottles undergo detracts from the aromatic compounds that hops impart to beer.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+14258) 10 years ago
I've been enjoying Sierra Nevada's "Anniversary Ale" lately. It's a very tasty IPA.