Gregory or Comstock kinfolk
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9851) 10 years ago
I have some photos from the Gregory family of Genty-Gregory Florists. Anyone know any descendants? One photo from the 1930's is four old gents. One is Grandpa Gregory and one is Grandpa Comstock. I'd love to get these pictures to them.
supporter
Posted by Bill Zook (+489) 10 years ago
You might get in touch with Betty Lou Comstock Helland. Husband is Wayne. And John Wilhelm lived with the Gentys when first in America so he might be able to help with the Gregory relatives.
founder
Posted by Chad (+1767) 10 years ago
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Kihn

I don't think this is whom you're looking for, but it was a good group.
Posted by Maureen Secrest (+50) 10 years ago
Was it Jim Genty's folks that ran the flower shop? Jim passed away earlier this year. He graduated about 1956 from SHHS
Posted by GLEN KELLY (+60) 10 years ago
yes,Jim gentys parents owned the florist business.It was located accross the street from old hospital.On the street that leads out to the cemeterys. My brother Frank and Jim Gentys were friends.Frank Kelly is now a retired catholic priest,living in Billings.
Posted by GLEN KELLY (+60) 10 years ago
I am married to grampa Comstock grand daughter.And he owned a grocery store called Comstock confectionary.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9851) 10 years ago
Is there any way I can get in touch directly with you to discuss the disposition of the photo?
Posted by Ted Briggs-Comstock (+10) 3 years ago
I know this is a bit late to enter this conversation, but I just got here! I'm the son of Ted L. Comstock, who was the son of Abner and Minnie. Any relationship?