Open Auditions for "The Creature Creeps!"
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hannah Nash (+2542) 12 years ago
Barn Players, Inc. is having auditions for its fall production of "The Creature Creeps!" directed by Tim Miles.

Miles Community College
Room 101 from 6:30 - 8:00pm
Thursday Aug. 27 & Friday Aug. 28.

Set in the 1880's, this creepy comedy is family friendly, and features a castle, strange characters, a creature, and far too many laughs and puns for a two-hour show!

The production dates for this performance will be Oct 30 and 31, and Nov 6 and 7; at the VA Auditorium in Miles City.

Any interested persons are welcome to try out!
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+11984) 12 years ago
Gad, this sounds like so much fun!!!!! I can't wait!
supporter
Posted by Tim Miles (+471) 12 years ago
We will need eight women, of varying ages, late teens to ???
We also need four men, with a similar age span.

Anyone interested in assisting with technical aspects, such as sound and lighting, please attend an audition session, or contact me through this forum.

Thank you for your interest,

Tim miles
Posted by A S Miles (+86) 12 years ago
This one is really fun, so come join us. Even if you don't want to be on stage, you will still have fun.
See you next Thursday & Friday
Posted by Marty (+22) 12 years ago
I'd love to work where I can best help with my experience in most every thing. I will sing and dance but can count and spell as well. I look forward to the "King and I". Anytime: 406-670-0049. Anywhere: I teach Spanish at CCDHS.
supporter
Auditions are fast approaching, please be prepared for some rapid reading and simple stage directions.
We may even have some refreshments.
supporter
We had an excellent turnout last night, thanks to all who attended and read for parts. There are still many roles open, so please make sure to come tonight, 6:30 PM at room 101, MCC.

Call 853-2260 with questions, or to arrange a different time for an audition.

The cookies and lemonade will be waiting.....