PARTICIPATION INDICATES AGREEMENT WITH THESE RULES OF CONDUCT: In using the MilesCity.com Discussion Forums, you agree to be bound by the following rules and conditions. You also agree that the information you provide when you join is accurate. If you do not agree with these terms, you should not register or participate in the MilesCity.com Discussion Forums.
USERS ARE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR POSTS: You agree that you are fully responsible and legally liable for the content that you post or made through the use of your name and password. If you don't remember your password, enter your email in the login screen and click on the "forgot your password?" link below it. If it is stolen, contact us.
THE RIGHT TO MOVE, EDIT, OR DELETE POSTS: MilesCity.com believes in free expression and active and open debate; we do, however, expect forum members to follow rules that protect other users and persons from the invasion of their rights and privacy. MilesCity.com has no obligation to monitor the forums, or any submissions or other materials that you or other third parties transmit or post in the forums. MilesCity.com does, however, have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the forums and the materials you transmit or post. Should you violate or allow another person to use your account to violate any of the following rules, MilesCity.com reserves the right to move, edit, or delete your post or discussion thread:
- Posts that are defamatory, libelous, unnecessarily antagonistic, or an invasion of privacy or violation of the rights of another user, person, or party.
- Posts that are obscene, abusive, harassing, threatening, off-topic, unintelligible, or inappropriate, as determined by our moderators.
- Posts that are in violation of copyright, trademark, or intellectual property laws, as determined by the moderators.
- Posts in violation of local, state, United States or international law.
- Posts promoting, soliciting for, advertising for, referring to, or hyperlinking to contests, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or commercial enterprises.
- Posts which are submitted repetitively, without any bearing on the discussion topic, or otherwise deliberately disrupting the forums ("spamming").
- Posts which attempt to impersonate or fraudulently represent another user, person, or party.
- Posts which are in a language other than English.
- Posts which include viruses or any other contaminating or destructive feature that may damage another person's computer.
- Posts which are determined by MilesCity.com and third parties employed or directed by it, to be otherwise objectionable.
MilesCity.com has the right, but not the obligation, to remove any material from the forum which we, at our sole discretion, feel is not appropriate.
THE RIGHT TO REMOVE USERS: Every message in the MilesCity.com Discussion Forums is automatically labeled with your User Name. MilesCity.com reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to remove the posting privileges and/or eject a user permanently from the discussion forums for:
- Violating the posting rules set forth in the previous section.
- Impersonating or fraudulently representing another user, person, or party.
- Theft or fraudulent use of another user's account or password.
- Using an invalid or outdated e-mail address in one's forum preferences.
- Registering a new account with a free e-mail address.
- Using words or phrases as part of one's login name that are determined by MilesCity.com staff to be obscene, threatening, or otherwise offensive.
- Registering more than one login name at a time.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We hope to see you in the forums!