1. COLLECTING INFORMATION: Generally, we do not collect any personally identifiable information from individuals unless specifically provided by the individual. We may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our visitors on an aggregate basis. We do not intend to obtain any personal information from minors. If you are under the age of 18, please do not provide us with any personal information.
2. USING INFORMATION: Though we have the utmost respect for your privacy, any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, is and will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. As a general rule, we will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information and will not disclose your personally identifiable information to others except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
3. CONTACTING YOU: Occasionally we may send you email communications to provide information we think you will find useful. You can choose not to receive future emails from us by changing your account preferences at any time, in accordance with the "Changing Your Information" section below.
4. CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION: You can change your contact information and preferences at any time at your Account area of this website.
6. THIRD-PARTY LINKS: We provide third-party links for your convenience only. These third party sites may send their own cookies to you, or otherwise collect data or solicit personal information from you. You follow the third-party links posted on our site at your own risk. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for privacy or other issues associated with any sites you may link to through our site.
7. SECURITY: We use industry standard efforts (such as a secure sockets or secure socket layer where appropriate) to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
8. LIMITS ON OUR ABILITIES: Although your privacy is very important to us, due to the existing legal and technical environment, we cannot ensure that your personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties in ways not described in this policy. For example, we may be forced to disclose information to the government or third parties under certain circumstances, or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, we can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to address or resolve inquiries or problems.