You are here > Top: Forums: General Discussion: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest
General Discussion Forum Topic
You are viewing the "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest topic in the General Discussion forum.
 "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Doug and Sami, 4/6/2007 8:42:21 AM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities FinestDonator Bridgier, 4/6/2007 9:06:51 AM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Jay, 4/6/2007 9:51:17 AM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Doug and Sami, 4/6/2007 10:20:16 AM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Jay, 4/6/2007 10:57:36 AM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Richard G Flor, 4/6/2007 11:41:36 AM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Levi Forman, 4/6/2007 1:02:07 PM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Jay, 4/6/2007 2:13:39 PM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Kacey, 4/6/2007 3:18:48 PM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Jay, 4/6/2007 8:00:05 PM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, T4TX, 4/6/2007 8:16:14 PM
 RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest, Jay, 4/7/2007 4:59:46 AM
 Subject: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest
Author: Doug and Sami  Posted: Fri Apr 6 8:42:21 AM MDT 2007 From: - MT
Anyone been by the entrance of the golf course and seen Robbie shipley's for sale sign on his house? He was asking $285,000 for the mess and recently upped the price on the hand painted sign to $385,000. Good Luck! I wish someone would buy it and clean it up and I'm sure the neighbors would appreciate it. The poker players would sure enjoy it as the games would be alot better for the next 6 months!
Also has anyone heard about his recent bout with the MCPD. He has fought with athe law over every traffic violation and I heard the finnally got sick of it and suspended his drining privelages and then got picked up more than once for it. But, he's still driving!
Are the police scared of him?
The IRS is Scared just ask him?
How do people get away with this stuff? Any normal everday person that would try it would be in jail by now!
 Subject: RE: "Robbie Shipley" Miles Cities Finest
Author: Donator Bridgier  Posted: Fri Apr 6 9:06:51 AM MDT 2007 From: - ID
Doug, do you know how to spell "Libel"?
Author: Jay  Posted: Fri Apr 6 9:51:17 AM MDT 2007 From: - MT
Bridger, right on. This is an example of why I left Miles City many years ago. The place is full of no name busy bodies that have the most dirt on there back step, and probably the largest collection of skeletons in there own closets. To bad it's that way.
Author: Doug and Sami  Posted: Fri Apr 6 10:20:16 AM MDT 2007 From: - MT
BUT, you still like to read it don't ya! Why else would you look?
Author: Jay  Posted: Fri Apr 6 10:57:36 AM MDT 2007 From: - MT
I read a lot of things. This is the most despicable and totally shamefull thread that I have seen on here, and you Sir, should be ashamed of your gossip mongering. (1) Buy the property your self, and have your own enjoyable poker games. (2) Let the police take of there own problems. (3)I seriously doubt that you have any inside track to the IRS. (4) I hope that Robbie sues your sorry backside off. (5)Last, I also would like to see the webmaster take a close look at this, and your outrages conduct.
Author: Richard G Flor  Posted: Fri Apr 6 11:41:36 AM MDT 2007 From: - MT
Jay, I could not have said it better!!
Author: Levi Forman  Posted: Fri Apr 6 1:02:07 PM MDT 2007 From: - CA
I have to go with the crowd on this one, you are making yourself look bad more than you are Mr. Shipley.
Author: Jay  Posted: Fri Apr 6 2:13:39 PM MDT 2007 From: - MT
Rick, Levi. Thank you. I know that everyone in Miles City is not this narrow minded and small thinking as this preson has shown. Again thanks.
Author: Kacey  Posted: Fri Apr 6 3:18:48 PM MDT 2007 From: - MT
Has Mr. Shipley harmed you in some way? If so, take legal channels. To the webmaster, I agree. This thread should be dumped.
Author: Jay  Posted: Fri Apr 6 8:00:05 PM MDT 2007 From: - MT
Kasey. Right on. This guy is a dolt, and should be black balled.
Author: T4TX  Posted: Fri Apr 6 8:16:14 PM MDT 2007 From: - TX
"Bridger, right on. This is an example of why I left Miles City many years ago. The place is full of no name busy bodies that have the most dirt on there back step, and probably the largest collection of skeletons in there own closets."

Dittos. I have never seen a place where word gets around so quickly. Everyone knows everyone else's business. I think it all starts with the downtown coffee cliques where the gossip passes as quickly as radio signals.

I have always been in awe of the talent it took for some people with high profile occupations to fly under the radar there and to keep their names out of the gossip channels.
Author: Jay  Posted: Sat Apr 7 4:59:46 AM MDT 2007 From: - MT
Kasey: Don't dump this thread. Let be, to show what ass this clown is.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Contact Info