You are here > Top: Forums: Movies, Music & Entertainment: Jesus Music
Movies, Music & Entertainment Forum Topic
You are viewing the Jesus Music topic in the Movies, Music & Entertainment forum.
 Jesus Music, Kyle L. Varnell, 5/3/2009 2:02:19 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Wendy Wilson, 5/3/2009 2:04:27 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, T Brown, 5/3/2009 3:37:04 PM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Gunnar Emilsson, 5/3/2009 4:01:26 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Kacey, 5/3/2009 4:16:13 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/3/2009 6:41:44 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Wendy Wilson, 5/3/2009 7:06:29 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Beth R. Riggs, 5/3/2009 7:43:23 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Gail Finch Shipek, 5/3/2009 7:57:40 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Steve Sullivan, 5/3/2009 9:18:51 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Bob Netherton, 5/3/2009 9:48:48 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, db, 5/3/2009 10:34:28 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, V, 5/3/2009 10:59:15 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Kyle L. Varnell, 5/4/2009 1:49:55 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/4/2009 3:00:41 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Levi Forman, 5/4/2009 3:13:14 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Matt Schmitz, 5/4/2009 7:57:22 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/4/2009 8:10:15 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Bob L., 5/4/2009 8:21:35 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, db, 5/4/2009 8:35:38 AM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Bridgier, 5/4/2009 9:00:05 AM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Richard Bonine, Jr, 5/4/2009 9:03:16 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/4/2009 9:13:49 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Slosh, 5/4/2009 10:21:22 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Kyle L. Varnell, 5/4/2009 10:31:36 AM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Gunnar Emilsson, 5/4/2009 10:38:34 AM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Frank Hardy, 5/4/2009 10:40:03 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Chad, 5/4/2009 11:40:36 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, J. Dyba, 5/4/2009 11:56:26 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Wendy Wilson, 5/4/2009 12:22:48 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Chad, 5/4/2009 12:23:03 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Kyle L. Varnell, 5/4/2009 12:28:03 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Matt Schmitz, 5/4/2009 2:19:33 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Wendy Wilson, 5/4/2009 6:22:05 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Levi Forman, 5/4/2009 7:17:44 PM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Richard Bonine, Jr, 5/4/2009 7:38:00 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/4/2009 7:58:13 PM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Richard Bonine, Jr, 5/4/2009 8:03:28 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/4/2009 8:09:37 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Kyle L. Varnell, 5/4/2009 8:10:07 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, Rick Kuchynka, 5/4/2009 8:17:17 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, ABE, 5/4/2009 10:22:19 PM
 RE: Jesus Music, TALBOT, 5/5/2009 9:00:39 AM
 RE: Jesus MusicDonator Frank Hardy, 5/5/2009 9:48:49 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/5/2009 11:09:08 PM
 RE: Jesus MusicRestricted jingles, 5/20/2009 3:53:32 AM
 RE: Jesus MusicRestricted jingles, 5/20/2009 3:56:32 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Levi Forman, 5/20/2009 5:18:52 AM
 RE: Jesus Music, Brian A. Reed, 5/20/2009 5:23:38 AM
 Subject: Jesus Music
Author: Kyle L. Varnell  Posted: Sun May 3 2:02:19 PM MDT 2009 From:
I'm not a Christian by any means, nor do I care if anybody else is. Whatever you choose to believe or not believe as long as it doesn't interfere with me is none of my business.

I will say this however: I hate Jesus Music! I'm siting in my car at a park when some lady comes up blasting some crap off of TBN waving her arms in the process sunroof & windows down.

Blasting like she didn't have a care in the world and certainly wtith no consideration for others.

I will say this, it was sort of amusing to see somebody in a ghetto-ed out car listening to something not from "The Hood". mad mad

*end-rant-for-the-day*

[This message has been edited by Kyle L. Varnell (5/3/2009)]
 Subject: RE: Jesus Music
Author: Wendy Wilson  Posted: Sun May 3 2:04:27 PM MDT 2009 From: - UT
I can't believe I'm saying this but Kyle, I agree with you. Most of the modern religious music I've heard is junk.
Author: T Brown  Posted: Sun May 3 3:37:04 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
WOW!!!!! that was quite a rant Kyle....I hope you feel better nowbig grin
Yea!!! some of that music is not very good. I do have to say though, I have heard some good christian music....not much....but some!!!
Author: Donator Gunnar Emilsson  Posted: Sun May 3 4:01:26 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Kyle, you need to listen to the late Reverend Robert Wilkins play and sing, "Just a closer walk with thee".......its so damn good, it will produce goose bumps on your spine.
Author: Kacey  Posted: Sun May 3 4:16:13 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
There is crap music from every genre. Crap to me means loud and obnoxious and being played in a disturbing manner which causes distractions for all drivers involved. The arm waving is the part that would get to me.

There is also good music from Most...I say that only because I still cannot wrap my head around wrap music. Too many years of classical and country I guess.
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Sun May 3 6:41:44 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Awesome God is one of the very worst songs I have ever heard. Whenever I mock Christian music (which, to be honest, I do a lot - imagine that!) that's the song I think of.
Author: Wendy Wilson  Posted: Sun May 3 7:06:29 PM MDT 2009 From: - UT
I hate that song. Blech. I avoid my church's early service just because they use that song. barf
Author: Beth R. Riggs  Posted: Sun May 3 7:43:23 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
I love some of that Jesus music. Does anyone know "Silent Night" and "Joy to the World?" I'm thinking of some of the traditional hymns, "How great thou art," "Let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin with me."
Author: Gail Finch Shipek  Posted: Sun May 3 7:57:40 PM MDT 2009 From: - WA
What I don't like is sitting at a stop light next to a car with their subwoofer turned way up and it engulfs my car in the beat.
Author: Steve Sullivan  Posted: Sun May 3 9:18:51 PM MDT 2009 From: - ID
There is some pretty funky good Jesus music these days. This guy has a bunch of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrrjbTc0urk

These guys too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFuih3TCsdM

What really gets me is the Latinos that crank the accordion music. That's just wrong.confused

[This message has been edited by Steve Sullivan (5/3/2009)]
Author: Bob Netherton  Posted: Sun May 3 9:48:48 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
I think they're talkin' the newer, less Christmassy stuff, Beth.

To me, most contemporary religious music seems to lack something. Either the vocals are weak, or the tune, the instrumentation, or the kitschy lyrics. It reminds me of the South Park episode when Cartman formed a successful Christian band by substituting "Jesus" for "baby" in lyrics from soul music - "I'm gonna do it with ya Jesus".
Author: db  Posted: Sun May 3 10:34:28 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
It is so sad reading all the comments in this thread. Maybe if more people would listen to more JESUS music in this town, there might be less problems with drugs, gambling, and alcohol. Especially with our children. I can think of a lot worse to listen to.
Author: V  Posted: Sun May 3 10:59:15 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
I listen to christian rock and it is pretty good. They have R&B, Hard Rock, Alternative Rock, and it sounds pretty darn good. Yes, you can have those kind of things in christian music. Some of the hard christian music I don't like but for the most part I like it. I never used to listen to it. I went to see Mercy Me, and a few others in Billings and it was a great concert. I guess I have just changed a little. It is all good though. I guess she is no different than the kids who have sooooo much bass in their trunk you can't understand anything if you wanted to. So for her sake you go girl. She is just like any one else who wants to share..
Author: Kyle L. Varnell  Posted: Mon May 4 1:49:55 AM MDT 2009 From:
Admittedly there are some good stuff out there. Specifically I like that Michael W. Smith song "Place in this world" but the "Rappers for Jesus" and bans like Stryper just kill me. barf
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Mon May 4 3:00:41 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
It is so sad reading all the comments in this thread. Maybe if more people would listen to more JESUS music in this town, there might be less problems with drugs, gambling, and alcohol. Especially with our children. I can think of a lot worse to listen to.

DB - Yeah, that would fix everything. roll eyes (sarcastic) And maybe there would be more problems with drugs, gambling and alcohol. Perhaps people would just learn to hide it better or would find justification for their actions, knowing that as long as they're Christians, they'll be forgiven for all of their "sinful" actions. What's your basis for believing that "More Jesus Music = Better Community in which to Live?"

I'll tell you this, DB - in my personal experience, the worst person I ever was when I was at my most religious. The further away I got from religion, the better person I became. When I finally shed religion entirely, I became a much more kind, a much more caring, and a much more honest and responsible person than I had ever been before. I'm not going to make a grandiose statement that it works that way for everyone, but it did for me.

"Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish." - Timothy Jones

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (5/4/2009)]
Author: Levi Forman  Posted: Mon May 4 3:13:14 AM MDT 2009 From:
One of my favorite gospel songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG8K4kYTpG0

The video is pure cheese but I love the guitar on this song.

[This message has been edited by Levi Forman (5/4/2009)]
Author: Matt Schmitz  Posted: Mon May 4 7:57:22 AM MDT 2009 From: - WY
I was enticed to attend church on Easter Sunday by a stunningly beautiful woman. Truth be told, if this particular woman wanted help circumsizing a grizzly, (bear or U of M football player), I would have been there. It was an interesting service. Probably 95% singing. Lots of arms in the air, and lots of swooning people. The songs were ok, but my judgment is tempered by not having been in a church for anything other than funerals and weddings for well over 25 years. Not something I will do every Sunday, but the music was not as bad as I expected. The band was skilled, and the choir nailed it. Having said all that, if she wants me to visit again, I will be there.
Yet I feel a little confused about why I was there. I would follow this woman into a burning building, just to watch her walk. And I feel somewhat guilty for my reasons for being in church. I really get nothing from religion these days, but would never begrudge anybody their faith. Is it a good thing to be there, even if I was there for what I assume to be the wrong reasons?
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Mon May 4 8:10:15 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Matt - Greatest. Post. Ever.

Is it a good thing to be there, even if I was there for what I assume to be the wrong reasons?

If you enjoyed yourself, then yes.
Author: Bob L.  Posted: Mon May 4 8:21:35 AM MDT 2009 From: - ND
I really get nothing from religion these days, but would never begrudge anybody their faith. Is it a good thing to be there, even if I was there for what I assume to be the wrong reasons?

------------

Yes. It's a good thing.

As long as you refrain from the whole "speaking in tongues" routine. I personally find that unbecoming.

[This message has been edited by Bob L. (5/4/2009)]
Author: db  Posted: Mon May 4 8:35:38 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Brian, I am not saying it would be better, I'm just saying that it couldn't hurt. Jesus is not about religion. The Pharisees (sp) in the Bible were about religion and that is what Jesus is specifically against. It sounds to me that maybe you have the right idea in leaving "religion". We all (not just "Christians") can be forgivin, thanks to Christ crucifixtion. There will always be people that disapoint us in this world, even pastors and what we would consider our leaders. No one person is perfect because of what happened in the Garden of Eden. Only Jesus is perfect. It is hard to look at some people that say they are christians and then see them do something that we would consider "un-christian". Believe me, because I have been there myself. All I know is that if my family is singing about Jesus, that is far better than the alternative.
Author: Donator Bridgier  Posted: Mon May 4 9:00:05 AM MDT 2009 From: - ID
Matt - if I'm reading your post correctly, then you may want to ascertain the permissibility of snake-handling in this church's faith & practice.

And if I'm reading it incorrectly... well, forgiveness is a Christian virtue as well.
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr  Posted: Mon May 4 9:03:16 AM MDT 2009 From: - WY
I greatly dislike Contemporary Christian Music (aka Jesus is my boyfriend music). That music is usually about the emotions of singer, what the singer will do for Jesus (really can do nothing) rather than about Jesus Christ and what He has done for us. It is not Christocentric. In my view, CCM is a large part of what is wrong with Christianity today.

I have much difficulty considering "Our God is an awesome God" as even Christian. It was written by Rich Mullins who lived in Window Rock, AZ capital of the Navajo Nation. There is a entity there known as the Navajo church which blends traditional Navajo belief with the arminian view of Christianity. The song is polytheistic.
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Mon May 4 9:13:49 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Um, Richard? How is the following ...

When He rolls up His sleeves
He ain't just puttin' on the ritz
(our God is an awesome God)
There is thunder in His footsteps
And lightning in His fist
Well, the Lord wasn't joking
When He kicked 'em out of Eden
It wasn't for no reason that He she'd his blood
His return is very close and so you better be believing
That our God is an awesome God

REFRAIN
Our God(our God) is an awesome God
He reigns(He reigns) from heaven above
With wisdom(with wisdom) pow'r and love
Our God is an awesome God

And when the sky was starless in the void of the night
He spoke into the darkness and created the light
Judgment and wrath he poured out on to Sodom
Mercy and grace He gave us at the cross
I hope that we have not too quickly forgotten that

Refrain x3

(Our God is an awesome God)
(Our God is an awesome God)

... a "polytheistic" song? If it were, wouldn't the refrain be "Our Gods are all awesome Gods, they reign from Heaven above?"

Whether it's monotheistic or polytheistic in nature, most Christians think of the song as a Christian song. Either way, the song sucks.

Besides, your logic is flawed, particularly in this statement: It was written by Rich Mullins who lived in Window Rock, AZ capital of the Navajo Nation.

By your logic, I should be a Mormon because I live in Billings, where there is an LDS temple. Or maybe I'd be a Crow Indian because Billings is near the reservation. Or maybe even a Crow Mormon.

Can you tell me what I am, Richard? I'm confused. confused

[This message has been edited by Brian A. Reed (5/4/2009)]
Author: Slosh  Posted: Mon May 4 10:21:22 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
I was going to stay out of this one, but you drug me in.

I personally really enjoy Christian music. My Sirius player is tuned to either The Message or ESPN radio. I'm not saying all of it deserves an Emmy (sp?), but I enjoy most of it and it really has helped me out a lot when I've needed it.

I think it's obnoxious for anybody to have their music blaring, no matter what type of music it is. That's one of my biggest pet peeves.

Oh, and "Awesome God" is one of my favorites. Rich Mullins wrote the song at a Godfathers Pizza in Seattle with my family and I sitting at the table with him.
Author: Kyle L. Varnell  Posted: Mon May 4 10:31:36 AM MDT 2009 From: - WA
Brian, based on your above post I must conclude that you are a closet Christian suffering from Jesus-envy.

big grin

[This message has been edited by Kyle L. Varnell (5/4/2009)]
Author: Donator Gunnar Emilsson  Posted: Mon May 4 10:38:34 AM MDT 2009 From: - NY
Right now, I am pretty darn happy that I have never heard of this "awesome god" song until I read it here on mc.com. I could bet money that if I ever heard it, I would hate it, as most people on mc.com have terrible taste in music.

This contemporary Christian music is just gawddawful....when I am scanning the radio, I cannot hit the scan button fast enough to move on when that crap comes up. But, in no way should it reflect on gospel music, which is great stuff. Its kind of like thinking that Top 40 Country Music radio represents good ole 1960s country music. Two different animals, altogether.
Author: Donator Frank Hardy  Posted: Mon May 4 10:40:03 AM MDT 2009 From: - MN
I love "Awesome God". The first time I heard it was at a program my kids were in at school. I thought it was great, I mean awesome!

martini
FH
Author: Chad  Posted: Mon May 4 11:40:36 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
You need to try The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band-

http://www.myspace.com/therevpeytonsbigdamnband

They've got one of the best live shows on the planet!
Author: J. Dyba  Posted: Mon May 4 11:56:26 AM MDT 2009 From: - MN
"When I finally shed religion entirely, I became a much more kind, a much more caring, and a much more honest and responsible person than I had ever been before."

Is that why you stiffed me that 10 bucks at the state wrestling tournament? Man I can blame almost everything on organized religion.
Author: Wendy Wilson  Posted: Mon May 4 12:22:48 PM MDT 2009 From: - UT
I love traditional hymns and gospel is great but as to contemporary Christian music I agree with Richard. Although I don't know if "Our God is an Awesome God" is polytheistic it certainly is simplistic pap meant to work up the masses into a religious frenzy. It is also very exclusionist. "Our God"?? as opposed to their God? If you believe that there is just one God then what's this Our God business? Oops. I think I just agreed with Richard again.
Author: Chad  Posted: Mon May 4 12:23:03 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Here they are recently on CNN-

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/sh...reverend.peyton.cnn

FYI- this ain't no "Jesus Music"!

[This message has been edited by Chad (5/4/2009)]
Author: Kyle L. Varnell  Posted: Mon May 4 12:28:03 PM MDT 2009 From: - WA
Wendy, being from Utah you've gotta have some favorite LDS songs don't you?

I mean who can forget the classic "Me & My Wives Will Praise His Name"?wink

[This message has been edited by Kyle L. Varnell (5/4/2009)]
Author: Matt Schmitz  Posted: Mon May 4 2:19:33 PM MDT 2009 From: - WY
Brian - I did enjoy myself. But again, anywhere, doing anything with this woman is great by me.
Bridgier - I may have mis-represented. Not sure they were actually swooning. More like overwhelmed by the music/experience. And had there been snakes involved, even this woman couldn't have talked me into being there. Probably not. Well maybe, but I would have been armed and very nervous. Never a good combo.
Author: Wendy Wilson  Posted: Mon May 4 6:22:05 PM MDT 2009 From: - UT
Ha, ha, Kyle. I'm sure there are some fine LDS songs but I'm not an afficionado. It does irk me, however, when I hear classic Christmas hymns which have had the lyrics changed to reflect Mormon theology. That really bugs me.
Author: Levi Forman  Posted: Mon May 4 7:17:44 PM MDT 2009 From:
Any examples? Just curious.
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr  Posted: Mon May 4 7:38:00 PM MDT 2009 From: - WY
"... a "polytheistic" song? If it were, wouldn't the refrain be "Our Gods are all awesome Gods, they reign from Heaven above?"

Whether it's monotheistic or polytheistic in nature, most Christians think of the song as a Christian song. Either way, the song sucks.

Besides, your logic is flawed, particularly in this statement: It was written by Rich Mullins who lived in Window Rock, AZ capital of the Navajo Nation.

By your logic, I should be a Mormon because I live in Billings, where there is an LDS temple. Or maybe I'd be a Crow Indian because Billings is near the reservation. Or maybe even a Crow Mormon.

Can you tell me what I am, Richard? I'm confused. confused

Okay, follow the bouncing ball.

1. In order to be considered a "Christian song" it should talk about Jesus Christ. This song fails that test. The statements about God in this song would be just as acceptable to those who practice Orthodox Judaism. Therefore, by definition it isn't "Christian", per se.

2. The Navajo Church is polytheistic in its system of belief. As you are aware, the song was originally written by Rich Mullians to "minister" to Navajo's as a part of a Navajo Church chapter house tent meeting, hosted by the Begay and Yazzie clans in 1988. It has a drum beat that is common to many Navajo songs.

3. I stand by my logic, even if it is confusing to you. smile

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr (5/4/2009)]
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Mon May 4 7:58:13 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Brian, based on your above post I must conclude that you are a closet Christian suffering from Jesus-envy.

Kyle - Um, no.

Is that why you stiffed me that 10 bucks at the state wrestling tournament? Man I can blame almost everything on organized religion.

Josh - I guess I had forgotten about that. Email me your address and I'll send you a $20. big grin

1. In order to be considered a "Christian song" it should talk about Jesus Christ. This song fails that test. The statements about God in this song would be just as acceptable to those who practice Orthodox Judaism. Therefore, by definition it isn't "Christian", per se.

Richard - Let me respond by asking you this: where might one most easily find a Rich Mullins CD? Do think I could find one in the Bible Book Store here in Billings? Do they play "Awesome God" on Orthodox Judiasm radio stations? Methinks not.

I guess we should just discount the throngs of Christians who believe "Awesome God" is a Christian song because it doesn't jibe with the Bonine Orthodoxy.

Furthermore, I thought Jesus is God.

Oh wait, I'm asking this of a person who thinks that George W. Bush is a Liberal. My bad. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Author: Donator Richard Bonine, Jr  Posted: Mon May 4 8:03:28 PM MDT 2009 From: - WY
"Oh wait, I'm asking this of a person who thinks that George W. Bush is a Liberal."

And once again, I am right on all accounts. stick tongue out Just because you don't understand doesn't make it not true.

[This message has been edited by Richard Bonine, Jr (5/4/2009)]
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Mon May 4 8:09:37 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
And once again, I am right on all accounts. Just because you don't understand doesn't make it not true.

I'll give you that you believe you're right. You can have that.

I will also give you that you look an awful lot like Peter Boyle.

There are two things I've given you. Don't let me see you say that I've never given you anything. smile
Author: Kyle L. Varnell  Posted: Mon May 4 8:10:07 PM MDT 2009 From:
Brian, seeing as how you're handing out free money I'd like a $50. big grin
Author: Rick Kuchynka  Posted: Mon May 4 8:17:17 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Come on, Levi... I'm sure you've heard Brigham Young is Comin' to Town at least once. smile
Author: ABE  Posted: Mon May 4 10:22:19 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
Allahu Akbar !!!!!!
Author: TALBOT  Posted: Tue May 5 9:00:39 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
I don't know much about CCM or "Jesus Music" but I was really upset back in the late 70's when Dan Peek from "America" left the band to play what was then called "Christian Pop". I would have liked to see how much more great music would have come out of that band.
Does anybody that listens to "Jesus Music" know if he had any hit records after he left "America"?
Author: Donator Frank Hardy  Posted: Tue May 5 9:48:49 AM MDT 2009 From: - MN
My wife and I watched a very interesting documentary on Cat Stevens, now Yusuf Islam. We had remembered the stories that he supported terrorism, despised pop music, including his own past, and supported Hamas.

Wow. All, not true. Very soft spoken, decent man, with an interesting story to tell. BTW, "Morning Has Broken" was not written by Cat Stevens, but was spotted in a hymnal and included on his album "Teaser and the Firecat." He did, however, compose the familiar intro for the song, although some give the credit to keyboardist Rick Wakeman, of "Yes" fame.

martini
FH
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Tue May 5 11:09:08 PM MDT 2009 From: - MT
My wife and I watched a very interesting documentary on Cat Stevens, now Yusuf Islam. We had remembered the stories that he supported terrorism, despised pop music, including his own past, and supported Hamas.

Yes, only Richard believes that Mr. Islam is one of those "religious pirates of radical ... Stevens."

I've never seen anything that leads me to believe that Mr. Stevens/Islam is anything but a peace-loving person.
Author: Restricted jingles  Posted: Wed May 20 3:53:32 AM MDT 2009 From: - 05
[deleted - spam]
Author: Restricted jingles  Posted: Wed May 20 3:56:32 AM MDT 2009 From: - 05
[deleted - spam]
Author: Levi Forman  Posted: Wed May 20 5:18:52 AM MDT 2009 From:
Who knew MC.com had readers in Pakistan? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Author: Brian A. Reed  Posted: Wed May 20 5:23:38 AM MDT 2009 From: - MT
We're bad. We're nationwide.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Donate | Contact Info