Manafort Pleads Guilty; Cooperating with Mueller
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2850) 10 days ago
"Paul Manafort Pleads Guilty, Agrees To Cooperate In Mueller Probe: The former Trump campaign chairman pleaded guilty to two charges involving criminal conduct as part of a plea deal with the special counsel’s office" by Ryan J. Reilly, huffingtonpost.com, September 14, 2018.

https://www.huffingtonpos...313fba58c0

Posted by The man from snowy plains (-196) 9 days ago
This had absolutely nothing to do with the President or his victorious 2016 Presidential campaign,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said in a statement about Manafort’s guilty plea. “It is totally unrelated.”
.Just more MCD meaningless Liberal Bias.
GET A REAL LIFE!
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11902) 9 days ago
Oh yes, Sarah Huckabee Sanders is the final say in all matters of the truth.

You cannot be that stupid, Snowflake.

Honestly?
+3
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2850) 9 days ago
What Sarah Huckabee Sanders should have said is that Trump doesn't like money launders like Manafort who get caught -- or cooperate with the Special Prosecutor -- with extra special emphasis on cooperate with the Special Prosecutor.

Stay tuned!
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12554) 9 days ago
I think the only person with less credibility than Donald J. Trump might be Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
+1
Posted by nativemc (+360) 6 days ago
As I sit here and contemplate what to write, I wonder how people can follow Donald Trump so blindly. Do they not understand circular logic? Just because you here yourself talking, like the Donald does, it does not mean it is the truth. Out of the mouth and into the ears, repeat. I am fed up with hearing how he won the election. Get over it and get on with the business of the U.S. government. Why is he still name calling people he defeated? If the Donald would just keep his mouth shut, the press would not have anything to report on him. Do the job the minority elected you to do. Just because someone disagrees doesn't make them stupid. That statement I target at both parties. I am scared for this country right now. Never have we had such a narcissistic bully in the White House. I am also concerned about his ability to now text every person in the U.S. on the emergency broadcast system. How long will it be before he begins to text his propaganda to everybody. First step to controlling the media. Please people, begin to research and read about the man in the White House and his history. It is not pretty. That's enough for now.
+2