This is way too funny
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9203) 2 months ago
And sad. I watched about half of Trump's rally here in Billings, and didn't even notice the kid now known as the #plaidshirtguy. I did notice his friend next to him with the long hair. They all seemed to behaving themselves. Seems inappropriate to have them "replaced", harassed by the Secret Service, and kicked out.

permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2919) 2 months ago
Good for Tyler Linfesty, 17, a Billings-area high-school student, who was not liking the taste of the Trump flavored Kool-Aid at the Trump rally in Billings!

"We Found the ‘Plaid Shirt Guy’ Who Trolled Trump’s Rally With Hilarious Faces" by Andrew.kirell@thedailybeast.com

https://www.msn.com/en-us...ailsignout
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2919) 2 months ago
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12838) 2 months ago
That guy somewhat restores my faith in Montana's youth. The rest of the crowd looks like they took too much Xanax before attending the "rally".

I was told there was a craigslist.org ad offering to pay people $15/hour with a 5-hour minimum to line Trump's motorcade route holding pro-Trump signs. If that's true, that's really sad.

As for Trump's speech, I don't see how people can sit through that. I really don't.
+4
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9344) 2 months ago
Amonyous. Amononmous. Ammyonemous.
+2