White House Insider: I am Part of the Resistance
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2850) 18 days ago
"The Times today is taking the rare step of publishing an anonymous Op-Ed essay. We have done so at the request of the author, a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us and whose job would be jeopardized by its disclosure."

"I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration: I work for the president but like-minded colleagues and I have vowed to thwart parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations" by Anonymous, New York Times, September 5, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2...tance.html
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2105) 18 days ago
Trump is, of course, handling the Op-Ed in his typical mature, cool and calm demeanor.
+2
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2105) 18 days ago
If this is what you say... I LOVE IT!

That's one of my favorite Trump Family Quotes from one of my least favorite Trumps.
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11902) 18 days ago
My favorite quote about this, is:

"Only in banana republics do military juntas seize control of government and leave some titular leader in place to provide the illusion of legitimacy."
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-196) 16 days ago
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/07/politics/donald-trump-jeff-sessions-investigation/index.html
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11902) 10 days ago
+1
Posted by Oddjob (+134) 8 days ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#376961)
Treating yourself to a steady diet of this s**t makes you kind of a sick puppy, doesn't it, Gunnar?

Posting this garbage makes it much easier to understand the "Death to old white men!" mantra of yours.

...and Schott calls me a hater...
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11902) 7 days ago
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11902) 6 days ago
+1