Miles city's Drug treatment court
Posted by Jaid (+12) 2 months ago
I think we as a community should know more about are Drug treatment court the things that it's doing and also not. unsure how to get the word out or who to talk to about this on going issue. I've heard people in are city's Drug treatment court have no voice, I believe it's unfair, they are to sign contracts when first entering drug treatment Court stating their confidentiality when it comes to the court. No voice is heard or the own courts wrong doings go unsaid and also unknown This has been quite the table talk.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
Posted by Carol H (+112) 2 months ago
Its a joke!!!! When the drug couselor or what ever the hell she is buddy's up to her clients and hangs out with them, I think that is a conflict of interest!
+1
Posted by Jaid (+12) one month ago
I've been reading up on drug treatment courts across Montana alot lately, I believe a voice should be heard weather there a felon or not. I've also been looking up laws because drug treatment court is weakening their freedom of speech. Miles city has been able to get away with alot of issues at the feet of the judicial system especially in Custer County. Nobody stands up for the underdog anymore they go for the people that have a pocket. this town was built with a back bone and it seems like it's getting weak, am sure there are plenty miles city residence that had to choose there power to speak because of the fact they didn't want the back lash of this town and it's system. There aloud to do as Thay please on a regular basis. It shows clearly that they would do anything to justify their office job while preaching there going above and beyond to help us as a community. I find this matter extremely unsettling especially from what I've already witnessed first hand in this community when it comes to services like DEAP that office is filled with judgemental middle-aged woman that are supposed to be helping young sober women reconnect with there children after Rehabilitation but as soon as the office is closed there down at are local bars then getting into there vehicles after a few drinks and posting pictures on Facebook or snapchatting photos of themselves at there makeshift bar in there back yard at 3pm wasted on your days off. It's really a shame and those are supposed to be the women of are community helping families stay together... Wake up miles city
Posted by david kepford (+13) one month ago
I am very interested in what you're talking about if there's anything I can do to help let me know I don't know about calling the state the Department of Health and Human Services made me still very interested about this try to keep me updated
+1
Posted by Jaid (+12) one month ago
I myself am going to look into higher-ups outside of Custer County I'm going to look into basically the state I myself don't know much about drug treatment Court except for what I've been reading back in 2016 miles City's drug treatment Court was open. the community used to be able to come and sit inn. they have changed the rules to a closed Court. I haven't personally been on probation or in drug treatment Court but I've seen my fair share on how this community and its systems handles people in certain cases very unfairly there looked down upon their judge constantly people in these types of situations generally already have a low self-esteem and I'm sure they doubt themselves every day whether or not they can be rehabilitated or stay clean or sober I'm sure they deal with an ideal amount of issues within themselves and this community. It's just sad to see plenty of these people in the systems around Custer County just out to make a name for themselves and not try to help nobody they're people too and just because your a felon and your on probation doesn't mean you don't have a right for your freedom of speech.
+1