permalink   ·  vote tally
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+12354) 5 months ago
Treason. Pure and simple.
+4
Posted by TheDude (+194) 5 months ago
So far,the list is pretty short on support over the summit.Pence,David Duke,and a few others.Oh,my bad-Sean Hannity,who has his head so far up Trumps ass he can taste the Don's hair spray....
supporter
Reply to TheDude (#376551)
TheDude wrote:
So far,the list is pretty short on support over the summit.Pence,David Duke,and a few others.Oh,my bad-Sean Hannity,who has his head so far up Trumps ass he can taste the Don's hair spray....

Bad time to taste the Don's hair spray, as it probably tastes like Putin jiz.
banned
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2888) 5 months ago
banned
In case you missed, Trump's stunning performance yesterday in Helsinki in not defending the U.S. in front of Putin (and the entire world), here's the full press conference:

Here's one analysis:

Here's what the U.S. reporters who asked the important questions had to say:

http://www.msnbc.com/morn...associated
banned
Don and Vlad in Helsinki: The Surrender Summit

Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2205) 5 months ago
It's OK now. He meant to say "would". Or was it "wood"?

I would like congratulate Snowy for his support of the most pathetic political party in the history of the world! After Trump's "correction", the majority of the GOP are walking back their criticism of Trump's miserable day. What a bunch of jack-hole chickenpoops!
+4
banned
Trump Walks Back His 'Would' For A 'Wouldn't'

supporter
+2
banned
"'I Was Never This Blatant,' Says Benedict Arnold in Hell" by Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker, July 19, 2018

https://www.newyorker.com...YyMTgyMwS2
+2
banned
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2888) 4 months ago
Last week on this thread (above), I posted a video of the Trump/Putin press conference in Helsinki, as a way of documenting history.

This week, that history has been "officially" changed. The Trump White House released its official transcript and video of the Helsinki press conference and it does not include Jeff Mason, of Reuters News, questioning President Putin: "Did you want President Trump to win the election, and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?" Putin answered, "Yes, I did. Yes, I did. . . ."

So far, the omission of Jeff Mason's question on the "official" Trump White House transcript has not been corrected, nor has the "official" doctored White House video been corrected to conform to last week's reality of what news organization around the world recorded in Helsinki and broadcast globally.

Additionally and disturbingly, the Russian transcript also does not include that portion of the Helsinki news conference either. Officially, in Russia that part of the Helsinki press conference did not happen either!

So, now the Trump White House is delivering official fake news and disinformation, also known as information warfare which is what totalitarian governments do -- Up is now down and black is now white -- Or, as George Orwell warned: "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past."

Wake Up, America!

See also: "The White House Transcript Is Missing the Most Explosive Part of the Trump–Putin Press Conference" by Uri Friedman, The Atlantic, July 17, 2018

https://www.theatlantic.c...pt/565385/

http://www.msnbc.com/rach...associated
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+12354) 4 months ago
+1
banned
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2888) 3 months ago
On August 19, 2018, on "Meet the Press" Trump's attorney, Rudy Giuliani, said: "truth is not truth" in defense of Trump's legal strategy. Soon, perhaps we will hear Giuliani say: "up is not up and down is not down."

In the meantime, the Trump administration continues to distort reality making me feel like the Trump has really gone down the rabbit hole.

Previously, we read in my post above, how the White House released a false "official" transcript and video of the Helsinki press conference last July that did not include Jeff Mason, of Reuters News, questioning President Putin: "Did you want President Trump to win the election, and did you direct any of your officials to help him do that?" Putin answered, "Yes, I did. Yes, I did. . . ."

So, today's reality distortion and doctored history from the Trump White House is this: Jon Swaine of The Guardian is reporting: "Trump Inauguration Crowd Photos Were Edited After He Intervened: documents released to Guardian reveal government photographer cropped space ‘where crowd ended’."

"A government photographer edited official pictures of Donald Trump’s inauguration to make the crowd appear bigger following a personal intervention from the president, according to newly released documents.

The photographer cropped out empty space 'where the crowd ended' for a new set of pictures requested by Trump on the first morning of his presidency, after he was angered by images showing his audience was smaller than Barack Obama’s in 2009."

https://www.theguardian.c...tos-edited

Folks, I don't know about you, but this is really, really crazy behavior by a president of the United States, and I'm thinking that Trump's behavior is crazy enough that it won't be edited out of the official history of the Trump Administration in future U.S. history books. I'm thinking history will not be kind to Donald J. Trump.

Stay tuned! Wake Up, America!

+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2205) 3 months ago
Wait a minute! That Helsinki biz was just a month ago! Jesus Christ! There's been about six months worth of Trump Bullpoop since then! It really is time to kick the motherprocreateer out!!
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2205) 3 months ago
BTW. That "fixing" of my invectives sure takes the starch out of my rants!
+1