Sen. Tester Welcomes Trump to MT
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12522) 2 months ago
Baltimore Matt might do a fine job representing the people of Maryland.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2806) 2 months ago
"Trump Takes the Fight to Montana Sen. Jon Tester, But the Red-State Democrat Keeps Shrugging It Off" by Jacob Pramuk cnbc.com, July 5, 2018

https://www.cnbc.com/2018...rally.html
+2
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-170) 2 months ago
The facts are out. Hence it's "TWO FACED TESTER"
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11862) 2 months ago
The facts are out. Hence, it is lying sack of poop President Tiny Hands.

Snowy, are you posting from a Great Falls hotel room? I saw a shriveled little old guy in a oversized MAGA hat and thought it might be you
+6
founder
+3
Miles City . Com liberals will have exploding heads with 16 years of Trumps 8 years of Don senior and 8 years of Don Junior
supporter
Bwahahaa! Don Junior! Too funny.

Snowy is such an old white guy, he doesn't realize that Ivanka is the only one of the three who could possibly swing it. Oh no! A woman president! Der Der Der.
+1
Pokahontse can take the challenge.
supporter
Der Der der. Pokahantse has got to be right up there with covfefe. Why are you Trumptards* so poor at spelling and grammar
O
*Note that while Snowy collectively uses the term "liberals" to refer to all of us with the power of thought who opposes Trump, I have decided that Trumptard is a better designation for his ilk in response, rather than the generic term "conservative". I know far too many conservativea who despise Trump's policies, lies, etc. to want to denigrate them with that moniker. As a moderate who is the voice of the thinking silent majority, I know we can do better.
+7
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9329) 2 months ago
I thought Tester's ad showed class, something the tRump regime is sadly lacking. Along with intelligence, compassion, competence, knowledge, things like that. tRump, Jr. HAHAHAHAHA
+9
Posted by TheDude (+108) 2 months ago
After months of carefull study,most behavioral experts agree that they have figured out how to spot when Trump is lying.....His lips are moving....
+3
founder
supporter
Posted by Tucker Bolton (+2942) 2 months ago
If thinking was easy, everyone would do it.