Biggliest Meeting Ever?
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11471) 12 days ago
Was today the biggliest meeting ever between world leaders? Or just since Neville Chamberlain met Adolf Hitler in 1938?
supporter
Biggliest speech ever!

Well, [Kim] is very talented. Anybody that takes over a situation like he did at 26 years of age and is able to run it and run it tough, I don’t say it was nice or I don’t say anything about it, he ran it. Very few people at that age, you can take one out of 10,000 probably couldn’t do it.

Otto Warmbier is a very special person and he will be for a long time in my life. His parents are good friends of mine. I think without Otto, this would not have happened. Something happened from that day. It was a terrible thing. It was brutal. But a lot of people started to focus on what was going on, including North Korea. I really think that Otto is someone who did not die in vain. I told this to his parents. A special young man and I have to say, special parents, special people. Otto did not die in vain. He had a lot to do with us being here today.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12213) 12 days ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#376295)
"Very few people at that age, you can take one out of 10,000 probably couldn’t do it."

Say what?

It was certainly one of the biggliest hyped meetings ever.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8037) 12 days ago

I assume this will be playing on a loop in every American VFW post from now on.

Cultists.
+2
supporter
(AP) Renowned thoroughbred Justify has declined an invitation to the White House.

"If I wanted to see a horse's ass," whinnied the Triple Crown winner, "I would have come in second."
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11471) 10 days ago
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11471) 10 days ago
supporter
Posted by Hanson (+422) 9 days ago
Yesterday, in an interview, Trump was talking about what a great person Kim Jong Un is and especially what a strong leader he is. Trump actually said "he speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same." Later he said he was joking. Take a look at his cheeto stained face when watching the video of that conversation and try to discern a joke.