Trump rescinds invite to World Champs
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11899) 3 months ago
The Super Bowl LII champion Philadelphia Eagles were scheduled to visit the White House tomorrow to celebrate their incredible defeat of the New England Patriots on February 4. Today,the Orange piece of crap in chief rescinded his invite because some of the players decided not to go, because, you know, he is a total a hole, racist, etc.

I feel sorry for the Eagles players, but what do you expect from the Divider in Chief? Poor Carson Wentz. He was really looking forward to it, and he is as redblooded a patriot as they get.

My contempt for you Trump supporters grows daily
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13723) 3 months ago
I would argue the Eagles defeat of Belecheat and the Pat-riots was very credible. Just saying.
supporter
I love this tweet from my favorite Iggles beat writer, Jimmy Kempski:

"Our president always manages to take a break from whatever it is he is doing to honor the national anthem on game day."

supporter
+1
founder
+2
supporter
"Imagine being one of the Eagles fans at the White House today and Doug and the boys aren’t there and you’re left with Donald and no trophy. You’d feel like a Pats fan." - Twitter post.
supporter
supporter
Bwahahahahaaa! Trump's "Celebration of America" for the "thousands of Eagles fans":

THOSE are Eagles fans???!!!!???!!! All in suits and dresses! One reporter noted only one Eagles hat. Another reporter asked 6 people who the Eagles quarterback was in the Super Bowl. None of them knew.

Trump....

founder
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2100) 3 months ago
Jesus Christ, Nick. Get with the f@#king program!
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2843) 3 months ago
After his performance the other day, I'm thinking that Trump will never be asked to sing the national anthem before any football game, ever.

+1