W.H. Looked at Ignoring Federal Climate Research
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2543) 20 days ago
"White House Looked at Ignoring Federal Climate Research: Memo also Reveals Discussion of Setting Up Competing Studies" by Chris Mooney and Juliet Eilperin, Washington Post, May 24, 2018

"White House officials last year weighed wither to simply 'ignore' climate studies produced by government scientists or to instead develop 'a coherent, fact-based message about climate science," according to a memo obtained by The Washington Post."

https://www.washingtonpos...e73163bf5a
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-126) 20 days ago
Get used too it MCD, Al Gore got rich on it, you won't not so much..hee hee
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9199) 19 days ago
and the MFSP again proves he has nothing worthwhile to say.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
Posted by tom regan (+440) 18 days ago
For years, anti-science conservatives have been crying about the lack of scientific research, or "secret" science, that provides evidence of human caused global warming. Even thought there are literally thousands of sound peer reviewed studies, including methodologies used in the studies, available to the public and policy makers.

Well, the corporate shill, anti-clean environment head of the EPA Scott Pruitt will now need to provide scientific evidence that supports his assertions that global warming is not man-made. This should be interesting.

“Pruitt has gone on a campaign about secret science,” Gerrard said. “Where is his own secret science that refutes findings anthropogenic greenhouses gas are a major problem? Let’s see your cards, Scott.”

https://www.scientificame...ng-claims/
+1
Posted by Oddjob (+133) 17 days ago
Reply to tom regan (#376269)
tom regan wrote:
For years, anti-science conservatives have been crying about the lack of scientific research, or "secret" science, that provides evidence of human caused global warming. Even thought there are literally thousands of sound peer reviewed studies, including methodologies used in the studies, available to the public and policy makers.

Well, the corporate shill, anti-clean environment head of the EPA Scott Pruitt will now need to provide scientific evidence that supports his assertions that global warming is not man-made. This should be interesting.

“Pruitt has gone on a campaign about secret science,” Gerrard said. “Where is his own secret science that refutes findings anthropogenic greenhouses gas are a major problem? Let’s see your cards, Scott.”

I have to laugh every time I see you clowns stepping in it. It reminds me of this:

The biggest problem with the presentation is that you actually believe your own lies.

I doubt that Pruitt's EPA will have any problem discounting all the ridiculous claims involving anthropogenic global warming. It didn't take much effort on the part of this judge to see the bulls**t behind the hype from the Disciples of Gaia in their court case against major oil companies. Hell, their own lawyers won't even attempt to defend plaintiff's claims.

http://www.climatedepot.c...alarmists/
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8037) 17 days ago
Oh oddy... so angry and so ignorant. Senescence is a bitch.
+1
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12212) 17 days ago
Reply to Oddjob (#376273)
climatedepot.com
Posted by Oddjob (+133) 17 days ago
So, Bridgier...do you have a bell that goes off in your head, the second I post something on milescity.com? You don't post for weeks, but the ink wasn't dry on this one before you're burning up the keyboard.....

Perfect.

I take enormous pride in the fact that I irritate you to the point of distraction.

Now if I only had a dollar for everyone of my posts which was immediately followed up by one or your inane or derisive comments.......

As far as your speculation into to my state of being, you couldn't be any further off base. Why, I'm as happy as a clam! My business is thriving, Hillary Clinton is not President and Progressivism is fast being recognized for the mental disorder that it is. Progressives are being ridiculed and laughed at around the world, so what ever could I be angry about?

And as far a science is concerned, I do it every day. I have probably forgotten more science than you cubicle boys will ever know.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12212) 17 days ago
Reply to Oddjob (#376277)
Look at what you just wrote, Oddball. It exudes anger.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13710) 17 days ago
Reply to tom regan (#376269)
tom regan wrote:

Umm... Pruitt's modus operandi suggests otherwise. They don't have to provide any evidence to do what they are doing.

Meanwhile, a lot of old-growth progressives seem intent on "proving" the existence of something, rather than just getting after increasing resiliency in the environment. I think there is a shared value by both the left and the right here. Let's use it to unite people rather than further divide.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (6/7/2018 1:36:07 PM)]