Trump's 'lawyer' had a third 'client'...
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8169) 8 months ago
and it turns out it was Sean Hannity.

It's entirely possible I guess, that 'snowball' is just a troll persona for someone who actually understands the rules of English grammar, logic, reason, cause and effect, etc, and if so, then I applaud whomever it is for their dedication and perseverance to maintaining that level of verisimilitude.

But, probably not, and so I wonder if snowball is upset that fox news spent the last week stroking him into a fury over the government's raid on Mr. Cohen's office without ever letting snowy and the other rubes in on the fact that he was also Sean Hannity's lawyer. Seems like that might be useful information to pass along, if your intent was to be 'fair and balanced'.

I know, I know, it's all FAKE NEWS, which anyone who went to Dunning-Krueger U. can spot a mile away.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+5
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-244) 8 months ago
https://www.mediaite.com/online/sean-hannity-issues-statement-on-michael-cohen-he-has-never-represented-me-in-any-matter/

Hannity statement
Bridgier is it all that unusual to talk to many different lawyers. I think not, In different spits and spats over a life time I've got at least a dozen lawyers of my own. Even a few that represented proceeds againt me or family members. It is just bussiness.
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2197) 8 months ago
But it IS unusual for a "lawyer" to have only 3 clients.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+12355) 8 months ago
I have become a fan of the paintings of actor Jim Carey. His latest:

Sean Manatee: Some endangered species aren't worth saving

+3
banned
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2888) 8 months ago
Andy Borowitz says Sean Hannity "totally forgot Michael Cohen was his lawyer."

Read more at:

https://www.newyorker.com...QyMDk2NgS2
supporter
Yeah... and if I've got money to afford a REAL attorney, why would I retain the services of someone as overtly shady as Mr. Cohen? Keep procreateing that chicken snowy...
In the spirit of debate, I doubt Sean Hannity will loose his job over it. Or loose his credibility. It was kinda hilarious that the comment in the court room was timely in that it hit at the beginning of his afternoon radio show and his smart phone was blowing up. It obviously took about 45 minutes for one his attourney to send a formal annoucement.
We truly live in interesting times with supper fast technology.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12936) 8 months ago
Reply to The man from snowy plains (#375881)
Yeah, it's hard to lose credibility when you didn't have any credibility in the first place.
+2
supporter
We truly live in interesting times with supper fast technology.

some of us appear to rely upon it a bit too much.

[Edited by Bridgier (4/17/2018 2:34:13 PM)]
+1
banned

Looks like we have a Judge that needs to step aside..

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/04/17/who-is-kimba-wood-judge-on-cohen-case-officiated-soros-wedding-was-clinton-ag-pick.html
.looks like the JUDGE in Trumps lawyer is straight out of the liberal party...Why no RECUSE YET?
Speaking of bad jokes...was the sketch of Stormy identified as none other than Tom Brady.

https://www.cnet.com/news/stormy-daniels-sketch-looks-like-tom-brady-mark-hamill-willem-dafoe/
supporter
Kimba Wood should be on the supreme court.
founder
Posted by David Schott (+12936) 8 months ago
Reply to Bridgier (#375891)
With a name like Wood...
Sorry snowedbrain. You don't get to choose the political leanings of the judge overseeing your case. It is er jurisdiction. Maybe Trump can find a friendly Mexican judge.

As for Stormy's drawing - He looks far more like a character from "Team America: World Police.
banned
"Nation Shocked to Learn of Possible Bias at Fox News" by Andy Borowitz, The New Yorker, April 17, 2018

https://www.newyorker.com...U3NjE4MwS2

+3
Andy Borowitz has all the answers as far as I'm concerned.
MCD you really gotta get on Twitter..

I just want to say thank you to all my irredeemable deplorable friends on twitter and elsewhere. The support you show me is overwhelming. You inspire me to fight hard every day. God bless you all. Sean

85k likes and retweets
Your east coast rags not in the loop. Just more fake news.