supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+12330) 9 months ago
After Thursday, when I was leading the office pool with 15 correct picks, Friday then occurred. I foolishly picked Virginia to win it all. How is everyone else doing?
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+2624) 9 months ago
I hope it is okay to intervene here...I have no brackets...just want Gonzaga to take it all now. Just someone from this part of the country☺ No offense but I also think the Baltimore team is one to watch. They were pretty agile and surprised the heck out of Virginia.
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2190) 9 months ago
I didn't fill a bracket out this year - didn't get around to it - but I can tell mine would've been busted in no time. Even though I love the Zags, I wouldn't have picked them to make the Big 32. I doubt I would have picked Virginia to win it all but I also didn't think they'd go in the first round, even with one of their major stars out. I'm hoping for Xavier or Villanova now. ANYONE but Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina or Duke.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13769) 9 months ago
HOW ABOUT THEM K-STATE WILDCATS!!!
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13769) 8 months ago
The saga continues! The right wildcats won tonight.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+12330) 8 months ago
That was a wonderful game! I didn't think they had it in them, with all the fouling. But Kansas State had the right plan, fouling Washington. 8 for 20 from the line! Reminded me of the old "Hack a Shaq" days.