Russian Collusion
Posted by RR01 (-93) 16 days ago
Igor and the Red Elvis`s will be appearing live once again in Miles City on 03 March 2018 featuring Igor Yusov and Dejah "SpaceBoots" Sandoval on bass. Your favorite band.Expect public displays of dancing and general enjoyment.Do not miss the social event of the season.After their World tour this Revue is once again taking the time to entertain Miles City Montana.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 16 days ago
+3
Well gunner from what I have seen you ain`t real bright.This is about a band who puts on one hell of a show and the people of Miles City are lucky to have Igor and the Red Elvises stop by to put on a performance.At the show last year I ran in to someone who had driven hours to see them.I think this guy who was is an artist who had seen them something like 11 times before.It seems that gunner is against proven foreign talent performing in the USA and also against Range Riders Museum who hosted them last year.Don`t let one @sshole (gunner) posting political garbage keep you from seeing this show and supporting local businesses. What`s next gunner you going to try to harm the Waterworks?
supporter
Hey, moran, if you didn't want to post about Russian collusion, then why did you post in the National/World News and Issues forum, instead of the Movies, Music and Entertainment forum? And you, my mouth breathing, knuckle dragging friend with an apparent 6th grade education (judging from your grammar and spelling), is calling someone "not bright"? What a hoot.
supporter
Lord you Republicans are just incredibly stupid people. It is mind numbing.
you are right gunnar.I should have just said you are just focking stupid.Just read your post(s).Igor is from Russia,he came to america and puts on a really good show.Somehow you forced politics involved.I guess a "brainer" like you does not know what collusion means by context.I am sure Insane Clown Posse still has you buffaloed.I talked to some people here in Miles City about you and they think you do not even live here.But you are an expert on Miles City daily life nevertheless.Well according to you.Take your meds gunnar and go to sleep.Want to see a good show then be there for Igor and the Red Elvises but check your idiot self (94%) at the door because we want to see a guy from another country who has come here and seen the world put on a show.This guy has hired americans for years.I did notice your feeble jab at I think speling.Very typical,splling is important and getting the job done does not mater.Keep hiding yourself from reality and then when you wake up in your dreams your mommy will be there to hold you. Very simple. Want to see a good show and support the Range Riders be there.If you want to be an idiot and try to harm international relationships,prevent proven talent from coming to the USA,harm Miles City businesses (still do not think you live in Miles City)think grammar is more important than work and getting the job done,are on meds and live off of taxpayer dollars then support whatever it is that gunnar does to support Miles City.Um that would be nothing.Nothing is as nothing does.you got two nothings in your name gu(nothing)(nothing)er. Support Miles City and come see the concert and show and have a good time.
Posted by Erica Griffith (+40) 15 days ago
A Note from the Confluence:

"Hey everyone ... just a heads up to let you know we are unable to bring Igor & Red Elvises to Miles City as previously scheduled. We will continue to work with them on future dates, so we do intend to have them back once we can get schedules to work out. Stay tuned for updates on another potential show in March/April. Thanks!"

[Edited by Erica Griffith (2/7/2018 3:21:19 PM)]
+3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7893) 15 days ago
Jesus gunnar.you scared them off!
+4
Posted by RR01 (-93) 15 days ago
Nice job gunnar
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 14 days ago
I apologize. I should have known that posting a cartoon making fun of Comrade Trump would anger the Russians. My bad.
+5
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 12 days ago
And in the meantime, Trump has refused to impose the sanctions against Russia which passed nearly unanimously by the U.S. Congress last summer for meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. What is particularly ironic is that Trump's decision not to enforce the sanctions against Russia came on the same day that his CIA chief, Mike Pompeo, reported that Russia intends to target the 2018 elections. Go figure!

https://www.nytimes.com/2...tions.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/w...a-42864372

So, as a Democrat, what I'm wondering is when am I going to get arrested for treason for not clapping at Trump's State of the Union. After all, treason is a crime!

And, if I do get arrested soon, please call Amnesty International because unlike Russia, I don't have any nuclear weapons pointed at the United States, and neither do any of the Democratic members of Congress who were not clapping at Trump's State of the Union address.

WAKE UP, AMERICA!
+1
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 12 days ago
George Orwell (in 1984) explains things:

“In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense. And what was terrifying was not that they would kill you for thinking otherwise, but that they might be right. For, after all, how do we know that two and two make four? Or that the force of gravity works? Or that the past is unchangeable? If both the past and the external world exist only in the mind, and if the mind itself is controllable -— what then?”
+4
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-166) 12 days ago
http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/02/10/tucker-carlson-rips-obama-warner-over-russia-spying-donald-trump-campaign

Try to get your stories straight MCD.

You better spend more time at the library. It must of drove you crazy being snowed in for a week. But it was a nice break having you off the grid.

Cheers, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11643) 12 days ago
Reply to The man from snowy plains (#374964)
I wonder why Trump is afraid to release the Democrats' rebuttal memo? What does he have to hide?

Vox: Carter Page, the star of the Nunes memo, explained
+3
Posted by Steve Sullivan (+726) 11 days ago
Sorry Snowy, Fox News is not a legitimate source of news. They are an 'entertainment' franchise. They went to court and won for the right to not tell the truth. If you have another source for that information please post it.
+5
Posted by tom regan (+393) 11 days ago
Snowy, I would encourage you to seek out a less biased news source. Trump was never the main focus of these investigations or the FISA application. He was caught up in the investigation due to his campaign advisors close ties to the Kremlin and Russian oligarchs. For the life of me, I can't understand why these "patriotic" Republicans are not concerned with Russian interference in our elections, or the potential for a sitting President to condone or ignore this interference. You would think this is something we could all agree on. The Russians have done more damage to our country in the last year than the entire cold war.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/fox-news/

Righ Bias

"These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit to report of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy."

Factual Reporting: MIXED
+2
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-166) 11 days ago
Carlson said that, until Trump took office, questioning one's government was considered patriotic.

"Now," he said. "Asking questions is a sign of disloyalty to this country [according to Democrats]."

He added that Sen. Mark Warner of Virginia, the top Democrat on the Senate Intel Committee, was caught texting a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch, "I'd rather not have a paper trail," after trying to use the official to access dossier author Christopher Steele.

Carlson said because he is not a "hysterical liberal... using [the] justice system for cheap political ends," he won't be calling on Warner to resign and be brought up on treason charges.

He summed up his remarks by saying that there is now proof that Obama or those in his orbit were spying on a rival political campaign.

"There better be a legitimate reason," he said.

The proof is that Obama administration not only knew, but could have been promoting it.

Or is "Knock it off Putten" HIGHLY PRESIDENTIAL.
Face it. Hillary pulled out all stops for her election. She lost. THANK GOD.

I'm not that interesting or radical, But I sure don't want the government spying on me.
Now you may not think much of Trey Gowdy but he is one heck of a legal mind.
He nailed Hillary in her web of evil.

But then the LOW INFORMATION VOTERS and DEPLORABLE should be deported.

CHEERS, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
+1
Posted by tom regan (+393) 11 days ago
So the Democrats not agreeing with cherry-picked information and half-truths to delegitimize an FBI investigation is what Republicans see as being unpatriotic.

But a legitimate FBI investigation of the president's advisors collusion with Russia and the president's knowledge of their collusion is being hysterical.

Got it.

Whatever Hillary, Obama, and their political allies did or didn't do before the election will eventually come out in the Mueller investigation. Republicans and Democrats both need stop interfering with the investigation.

And just for the record, I completely agree that Hillary should have been investigated for her use of a personal email server. I thought the Benghazi investigation was a partisan witch hunt because Obama kicked the republicans butts in the 2012 election.

[Edited by tom regan (2/11/2018 2:09:10 PM)]
Posted by RR01 (-93) 11 days ago
Well,every morning when I swing my legs over the edge of my bed I have to sit on my hands to keep from clapping my hands because hillary uranium collusion criminal clinton who bill clinton does not even have sex with because she smells so bad but anyway....is not president.This was post was started by myself about a talented musician coming to town (the town you do not live in gunnar) who puts on a very good show.Igor dreamed of coming to the US since a child and had to grasp at chances to listen to music from the US.Elvis was his favorite and he had to listen to smuggled wax.Who knows if the idiotic actions of gunnar got the show canceled.Do your best to destroy the waterworks next gunnar.I do not think you live in Miles City gunnar so why are you on this site and why do you things to cause trouble in Miles City? Even if you did live here why are your efforts to cause trouble in Miles City? Wherever you live gunnar can`t you meddle in events and cause trouble in your own community instead of doing it in Miles City?Where do you live gunnar,people I know say you do not live in Miles City.Why cause trouble here in Miles City where I live and you do not gunnar?What a loser.Where do you live gunnar?Very simple question.Where do you live gunnar.
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 11 days ago
I live in Helena, Montana, "RR01".

Graduated from CCDHS Class of 1979. I freely post with my real name here, which I have done since, what? 2005 or so? I'm sure Larry or Dave could figure out the date.

Bottom line, I have been posting here under my real name for a very long time. I am not a moronic, sophomoric anonymous Troll who posts under a very stupid pseudonym - Rural Route 1? WTF? Do you think you are Barney Fife? If so, you besmirch the name of Deputy Fife - he sure the heck has a lot more moral character than you.
+8
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11643) 10 days ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#374972)
Seems like your account may have been created in December 2002, Gunnar. It's been a quick 15 years. Hold onto your hat.
+1
Posted by Hanson (+234) 10 days ago
As a graduate of Custer County high school, it would be disappointing if we were to learn that RR01 is a product of the Miles City/Custer County school system. Likewise, given his grasp, or lack thereof, of the English language, it would be surprising if he even made it into high school.
+8
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11643) 10 days ago
Reply to Hanson (#374976)
One thing we do know is "RR01", like "Snowy", is just another anonymous coward on the Internet. It's priceless that "RR01" wants to bully Gunnar when he/she/it doesn't even have the courage to sign their name to their posts.
+4
supporter
Posted by Tim Miles (+394) 10 days ago
"Bully Gunnar".
That is an interesting concept, though I have never met most of you, I feel that I know a (little) bit about most of you, and someone bullying Gunnar seems pretty silly.
Gunnar has never impressed me as the "back down" kind of fellow.

I have learned a lot by lurking here for the last dozen or so years, and the regulars that many of the newer folks whine about are the ones that have been providing solid, detailed info about a variety of local and national/international events.
Often, the perspective of a former resident is quite valuable, and I have learned more of why things are the way they are here in MC and Custer County.

Anyway, I wanted to see the Red Elvi, but I can hope they make a swing through here later.
+6
Posted by Frank Burns (+30) 10 days ago
(the town you do not live in gunnar)
Who knows if the idiotic actions of gunnar got the show canceled.
Do your best to destroy the waterworks next gunnar.
I do not think you live in Miles City gunnar so why are you on this site and why do you things to cause trouble in Miles City?
Even if you did live here why are your efforts to cause trouble in Miles City? Wherever you live gunnar can`t you meddle in events and cause trouble in your own community instead of doing it in Miles City?
Where do you live gunnar,people I know say you do not live in Miles City.
Why cause trouble here in Miles City where I live and you do not gunnar?
What a loser.
Where do you live gunnar?
Where do you live gunnar.

Not exactly the chairman for the Welcome Wagon committee, but at least he spelled Gunnar correctly.

+3
Posted by RR01 (-93) 10 days ago
I think david schott needs to cuddle with gunnar to help him over his being bullied.gunner likes to bully people,online of course because he cannot bully them any place else.Maybe spooning will help the two of them cope.I think they will have to cuddle in their "safe space" These people are petty (gunnar and david schott) and causing trouble over a band coming here that puts on a very good show.They put on such a good show that audience participation should be mandatory but it is not necessary as it seems anyone in attendance that is able bodied participates.Make the show if you can and support your Miles City based organizations that bring you this entertainment. And hey,buy a bumpersticker after the show and maybe they will keep coming back.If they get here and you are at the show and there is snow on the ground I guarantee it will make your winter shorter.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 10 days ago
Thanks for reinforcing the factual basis of Mr. Hanson's post, "RR01". Keep on digging your hole.
+3
Posted by RR01 (-93) 10 days ago
Well half name hanson who posts under a fictitious name.I had business with the high school here.I will not go in to details because they are none of your business and you would not understand them anyway.I wanted a student to help with something.I am not kidding this ended up with the idiot in charge that day making a special appearance to tell me that the school does not allow students to interact with adults. That is a quote. I looked around and saw a bunch of teachers and admin and looked at the idiot who had played way too many games of football without a helmet and thought to myself,that is the smartest thing you have ever said in your life.I assume you walked up and down the same steps I did that day hanson and you proudly seem to claim that you are smart or something. NEWSFLASH YOU ARE NOT
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 9 days ago
Snowy: I have a question for you. Are you stalking me? You seem to know I post at the library? How do you know that? Who are you? And, by the way, are you the same man who called my home phone anonymously last year several times and left messages indicating you do not like what I post on milescity.com. The police had to get involved in that situation. Snowy, the Miles City police and Webmaster of this website know who you are. You may be able to hide like a coward under a pseudonym but remember if anything happens to me, you are the number one suspect. So, beware, Snowy, legally (in a variety of ways) you are treading on very thin ice.

In the meantime, today the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee held hearings on threats to our nation. Intelligence officials testified that Russia is intending to interfere by any means available in the 2018 midterm elections. For those interested in hearing what the intelligence officials had to say, here's a link to the hearing.

Also, here is a New York Times article about the hearing and Russia's intention to damage our democracy again: "Russia Sees Midterm Elections as Chance to Sow Fresh Discord, Intelligence Chiefs Warn" by Matthew Rosenberg and Nicholas Fandos, February 13, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2...-warn.html

+2
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7893) 9 days ago
So... you R01, random unknown adult, wanted the high school to discharge a minor into your care for some unknown task? And they told you no? PROCREATEING SHOCKING.
+5
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-166) 8 days ago
MCD,the OCD of the forum. No I don't really care what your agenda is. I choose too debate the issues as listed. Don't get your shorts in a bunch. The library remark is a wild as$ guess as your one of the the type of liberalism that WANT YOUR FREE STUFF, All you can get and feel your truly entitled.
This Russian Collusion thread is PUTTEN out played our President Election. Of course OBAMA told him too knock it off. BOY OH BOY that sure scared him. Trump won fair and square. Now proven the Hillary machine got caught with pants down to their ankles. And what is much worse it is proven TRUMP got spied by his own government. I have to admit the results of the Republican Primary, sure surprised me. Let alone he won the electoral vote. The rust belt play was the smart move.
As for threat of stalking you or making any calls too you is your little brain thinking your a legend in your own mind.
As for choosing to remain unnamed, It is solely for the purpose of my professional friends I dine and have an occasional cup of coffee with when I'm in town. FYI, I haven't been in Montana for Months.
As for the webmaster he knows how to get a Hold of me. As for the MC police or Sheriff's office. I have no doubt I'm not on there radar.
BUT YOUR KNOW TO BE A PAIN IN THE A$$.

Cheers and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. ;^)
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 8 days ago
The February 12, 2018 issue of Time magazine on page 23 published a chart of all the countries in the world and their nuclear weapons. Russia tops the list with 7,000 nukes. There is also an article in the same issue of Time on page 28, "The Missile Factory: Did Former Scientists Help Arm North Korea" by Simon Shuster/Dnipro, Ukraine.

Many important officials in our government and military (and regular folks like me) are concerned that Russia, who had a clear favorite in the 2016 presidential election, is doing all it can to weaken our democracy. Some officials, like Senator John McCain, think Russian interference in U.S. elections is an act of war. And, many people, like me do not understand Trump's reluctance to enforce sanctions against Russia -- sanctions that were passed by both the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives.

I totally accept that Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 presidential election; just like Al Gore lost in 2000. What is most disturbing is that our adversary, Russia, had a clear favorite to win that election and did all it could to make that happen -- and, is intent on doing it again in 2018. Our democracy is in peril and that, I think, is very disturbing.

WAKE UP, AMERICA!
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7893) 8 days ago
BUT YOUR KNOW TO BE A PAIN IN THE A$$

oof.
+2
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 8 days ago
Here is the link to the Time magazine article:

"The Missile Factory: Did Former Soviet Scientists Help Arm North Korea" by Simon Shuster/Dnipro, Ukraine

http://time.com/5128398/t...e-factory/

And another:

"North Korea’s Missile Success Is Linked to Ukrainian Plant, Investigators Say" by William J. Broad and David E. Sanger New York Times, August 14, 2017.

https://www.nytimes.com/2...ctory.html
+1
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11643) 8 days ago
Reply to Bridgier (#375001)
God bless America.
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 7 days ago
Reply to David Schott (#375005)
David Schott wrote:
God bless America.

What troubles me the most is that these people keep on breeding, and the dumbing down of America continues.

At least Ancient Rome had the excuse of lead pipes for the decline of their empire. What's ours?
+2
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8727) 7 days ago
Reply to RR01 (#374982)
RR01 wrote:
I think david schott needs to cuddle with gunnar to help him over his being bullied.gunner likes to bully people,online of course because he cannot bully them any place else.Maybe spooning will help the two of them cope.I think they will have to cuddle in their "safe space" These people are petty (gunnar and david schott) and causing trouble over a band coming here that puts on a very good show.

RR01, you need to knock off the personal attacks.

Dave is a moderator on this site and can remove your posting privileges in an instant if he so desires. Gunnar is someone who is a valued commentator who has been around since almost the beginning of the site.

You however, need to gain some creed. As is, you're starting to become one of those people who have nothing beneficial to offer.

Prove me wrong.
+2
Posted by tom regan (+393) 6 days ago
The "very stable genius" is probably feeling less stable today.

"Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told the Senate Intelligence Committee on Tuesday that he had already seen evidence Russia was targeting U.S. elections in November, when Republican control of the House of Representatives and Senate are at stake, plus a host of positions in state governments."

“Frankly, the United States is under attack,” Coats said at an annual hearing on worldwide threats.

https://www.reuters.com/a...SKCN1G022U
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 6 days ago
Yes, and how about the indictments issued today by the Justice Department --

"The Justice Department’s special counsel announced the indictment Friday of a notorious Russian troll farm — charging 13 individuals with an audacious scheme to criminally interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

"Russian Troll Farm, 13 Suspects Indicted for Interference in U.S. Election"

https://www.msn.com/en-us...ailsignout

https://www.washingtonpos...28a67757dc

Here's a link to the indictment:

https://www.justice.gov/f...7/download

"4 Things We Learned from the Indictment of 13 Russians in the Mueller Investigation" by Aaron Blake, Washington Post, February 16, 2018

https://www.washingtonpos...ab33072674
"Meet Yevgeny Prigozhin, the Russian Oligarch Indicted in U.S. Election Interference" by Neil MacFarquhar, New York Times, February 18, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2...eller.html

"Stop Letting the Russians Get Away With It, Mr. Trump" by the Editorial Board, New York Times, February 16, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2...tions.html

NOT A WAY TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

WAKE UP, AMERICA!
Posted by RR01 (-93) 5 days ago
Take off your blinders Webmaster and see that these two people are bullies and are allowed to bully here.You even chastised me for what you interpreted as an attack on someone`s family,do not remember who,then I mentioned is was he who drug his family in to things here to supposedly justify his actions.You had not even read his posts and he is a buddy of yours so what ever your buddies say or do is aOk with you.Take a look at both sides of things and read previous posts.Many people here do not use their real names for many reasons,but the No.1 reason is that they do not trust your monitors or even you really because you have control who monitors here.Look at the things they do.Look up people`s ISP and announce where they are from,what is next david schott are you going to start publishing people`s home addresses?bridgidier makes up stories and then must repeat them to himself and then his story is true.But it is only true in his mind alone,but then he tries to infect and probably does infect people here because they are afraid of him.I started a post here about a really good band and immediately without reading my post gunnar starts bashing Trump.Go ahead,read the post webmaster.Then when your buddies attack me or someone else it is just no fair for that to happen and they go cry in their safe space and then Mighty Webmaster comes on and says they can dish it out but they can`t take it,like brigier I think saying yes he was on welfare and blamed him getting someone pregnant in high school as the reason.I asked if the child was born illegitimate.Well you were on welfare but how deep?Did you contribute to the financials in any way.If so how and what was the $ amount?Is all that you contributed limited to the birth of the child getting someone pregnant in high school?Pretty fair question that was not answered and you got all upset at me for asking him a simple yes or no question that was well within the conversation here.Soooooo Webmaster I suggest you post a list of people that CAN be picked on and abused and a list of people who if anyone if anyone stands up to their abuse they have to go get their banky and coloring book and cry.And that guy cactus plains or whoever he is and the contrails?Well he was right and maybe all of you know it alls in your own mind should apologize to him.Do some research.Now last because I have to get back to work,the monitors here who seek approval online or will cry can change their or anyone else`s they please numbers to read a perfect score.Well I am not a monitor and I cannot change my score and wouldn`t anyway and take note webmaster,I too have a perfect score.Well how is this for contributing webmaster.Once again I have contributed the truth.

Oh and tell the people here if you can read the emails that are sent here,or if you can log on this site under someone else`s account.This is funny.I expect my score to jump without anybody waiting for any of the above mentioned to answer to anything in the post.Easiest way out would be to just deny everything I have posted and then repeat it to yourselves until you believe it.your flock will believe.
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8727) 5 days ago
Oh lord. I've been trying to be nice to you RR01, but you're kinda sounding a bit crazy there.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 5 days ago
+3
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7893) 4 days ago
brigier I think saying yes he was on welfare and blamed him getting someone pregnant in high school as the reason.I asked if the child was born illegitimate.Well you were on welfare but how deep?Did you contribute to the financials in any way.If so how and what was the $ amount?Is all that you contributed limited to the birth of the child getting someone pregnant in high school

Is THAT what you were asking? It was a little hard to follow, although you'd been ranting about people on welfare for several posts prior.

Take your meds.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 4 days ago
I am a scientist and engineer, so know little of medical issues. However, I am fairly certain that meds will not correct or alleviate brain damage caused from a father whacking a son in the head with a baseball bat.

I have little else to offer in making the RR01 entity well. Sorry.
+1
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8727) 3 days ago
Reply to RR01 (#375048)
I'm sorry, but contrary to your belief, I have no interest in babysitting this site.

I have a short attention span here and don't want to read through 45+ messages, or even a long rambling one from yourself to figure out who you are accusing of being "bullies" - especially since the posts you've made in the past seem to lack a complete understanding of knowledge and technology, and include some pretty stupid stuff - such as believing in chemtrails and such.

RR01 wrote:
Take off your blinders Webmaster and see that these two people are bullies and are allowed to bully here.

Which two are you speaking of? Gunnar? Bridgier? Dave?

Well, that's already three. So still not sure which two you are referring to.

RR01 wrote:
Many people here do not use their real names for many reasons, but the No.1 reason is that they do not trust your monitors or even you really because you have control who monitors here.

Not using your real name is disingenuous and dishonest from the start. People that show up here hiding behind fake monikers typically tend to be only trouble makers. I suspect you did originally use your real name, but created a different account to hide it. Which is even kinda a little bit more devious.

Also, this whole thing about monitors, monitors, monitors ... what in the hell are you talking about?

RR01 wrote:
And that guy cactus plains or whoever he is and the contrails?Well he was right and maybe all of you know it alls in your own mind should apologize to him.Do some research.Now last because I have to get back to work,the monitors here who seek approval online or will cry can change their or anyone else`s they please numbers to read a perfect score.Well I am not a monitor and I cannot change my score and wouldn`t anyway and take note webmaster,I too have a perfect score.Well how is this for contributing webmaster.Once again I have contributed the truth.

I still don't get what this "monitor" and "score" thing is. No one changes anything in your posts. Are you talking about the little number next to your name? If you're bitching about that, a computer out in the cloud calculates that little number automatically from a very primitive algorithm in which no humans are involved. It really doesn’t mean anything, other than what that particular computer algorithm thinks about you. No one can modify that number without rewriting the source code – and I’m the only one who has access. I’d be happy to show how the number is generated, right here, on this site – but you would not understand it, however the general gist is positive is good, negative is bad.

You know, I was going to try and break down your crazy ass post further ... but it keeps going on, is nonsense, and is a waste of my time.

How about instead, I tell a story. Here's my story. It's fiction.

Some people. They come to Montana. After a few years, or 10, or perhaps even 20 - they think they are Montana. They think they are Montanan. But the thing is, they aren't.

Some of those people are just white trash from other states, other areas. They breed offspring that commit rape, and theft, and other felonies. They come and stir up trouble at places (such as this website) created for a community that they were really never a part of. They try to raise crazy issues like chemtrails, and have a vast misunderstanding of how technology works – while otherwise toiling away at their daily minimum wage job.

But I dunno, that’s just an idea for the beginning, and perhaps it’s a bit too dystopic. I'd probably need an editor and a better idea for a story – 'cause that one seems like a dead end.
+5
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 2 days ago
Today another one pleaded guilty to lying in Mueller's Russia collusion investigation. This time it's a lawyer.

"Former Skadden Lawyer Pleads Guilty to Lying in Russia Investigation" by Eileen Sullivan and Kenneth P. Voege, New York Times, February 20, 2018

Here is another article written in September, 2017 about Skadden's work for Paul Manafort.

"Skadden, Big New York Law Firm, Faces Questions on Work With Manafort" by Kenneth P. Vogel and Andrew E. Kramer, New York Times, September 21, 2017.

https://www.nytimes.com/2...pe=article
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 2 days ago
For a long time, Trump has been blustering and blaming the Democrats for spreading fake news and conducting a "witch hunt" about the Russians interfering in the 2016 presidential election. Last Friday's 37-page indictment of 13 Russians and 3 Russian organizations changed all that.

"The indictment says that while the Russians began their scheme in 2014 with the goal of undermining the American democratic system, they eventually shifted their focus to trying to help elect Mr. Trump and disparage his opponent, Hillary Clinton."

Here is an article about how Trump is now dealing with the facts revealed in the indictment! And, the thing is, there are likely to be even more indictments and facts revealed that Trump has to deal with sometime in the future.

"Trump’s Evolution From Relief to Fury Over the Russia Indictment" by Katie Rogers and Maggie Haberman, New York Times, February 18, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2...dling.html

I urge all to read the indictment if you haven't already done so. You will realize that our country is under cyber attack by Russia.

https://www.justice.gov/f...7/download
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) yesterday
There is a new development in the Russia investigation: Prosecutors on Manafort's case say they found evidence of bank fraud and related conspiracies, for which Manafort had not been charged."

It appears the Mueller investigation is getting into the money laundering part. Stay tuned!

"New Sealed Filing in Manfort and Gates Case" by Katelyn Polantz, CNN, February 21, 2018

https://www.cnn.com/2018/...index.html

Here's the New York Times take on this latest development in the Russia investigation:

"Mueller Files New Charges in Manfort Case" by The Associated Press, New York Times, February 21, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/a...afort.html
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10692) 15 hours ago
+4
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1726) 13 hours ago
Awesome. Just. Awesome.
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1921) 6 hours ago
Well folks, I may be jumping to conclusions, but here's what I think. After reading today's (02-22-18) (and most recent) indictment against Paul Manafort, Jr. and Richard Gates III, I think it might be possible the Russians were financing part of the Trump campaign with millions of dollars of laundered Russian money. You will recall that Paul Manafort, Jr. was the campaign manager of Donald J. Trump, Jr. Of course, those charges have not been made yet but I think there exists the strong possibility of another forthcoming indictment with even more charges -- charges that might indicate treason. Of course, I could be wrong. Time will tell. Stay tuned. In the meantime, read the February 22, 2018 indictment against Manafort and Gates here:

https://www.justice.gov/f...1/download

Here are some articles from the New York Times and Washington Post about the latest indictments in the Russia interference investigation:

"Mueller Files New Fraud Charges Against Paul Manafort by Matt Apuzzo and Michael S. Schmidt, New York Times, February 22, 2018

"Special Counsel Mueller Files New Charges in Manafort, Gates Case" by Devlin Barrett and Spencer S. Hsu Washington Post February 22, 2018

https://www.washingtonpos...f2e86712ab