Trump's Racism: The Definitive List
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2346) 3 months ago
President Donald Trump, Jr. says he not a racist. Once again, lets us give thanks to the reporters at the New York Times for keeping track of Trump's racism and setting the record straight.

"Donald Trump's Racism: The Definitive List" by David Leonhardt and Ian Prasad Philbrick, New York Times, January 15, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/i...acist.html
permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11166) 3 months ago
I read that list this morning. Great read.

If you don't believe Trump is a racist, chances are that you are a white racist cracker who watches too much Faux News, like Trump.
+4
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-109) 3 months ago
https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2018/jan/13/leaders-say-trump-presidency-is-at-odds-with-mlks/

Well so far Trump has done exactly what Bernice King asked him to do for MLK day.
So let's not make MLK DAY a day of "screams of your a racist," "he is a racist", "they are racist", it could be understood by MLK, That these are the worst of all race behavior.

Kinda too late now for MCD and Gunnar to back down now..You already blew the day to be civil and loving to your fellow man..

TIC TOCK, TIC TOCK, TIC TOCK.
supporter
What kind of a Shi thole do you come from, anyway, Snowy?
+1
Posted by MilesCityMcGee (+209) 3 months ago
Dear Snowy:

Please explain to me how a person who claims to be the "Least Racist Person" also says the following.

I'll be waiting for your explanation of how this is "civil and loving to your fellow man"

Oh get over it.
Hey, it's also time to update the "Trump Lies" List. The latest list was published on December 14, 2017, and includes Trump Lies only through November 11, 2017.

"Trump's Lies" by David Leonhardt and Stuart A. Thompson, New York Times, December 14, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/i...-lies.html
Reply to The man from snowy plains (#374623)
The man from snowy plains wrote:
Oh get over it.

That right there is exactly what I expected.

Blatant racism. Disgusting racism.

He literally states that he believes that people of African descent are genetically inferior. THAT IS RACISM.

Your response: doesn't bother me.

My response: That makes YOU a racist.
How can I be a racist if I am mixed race myself?
supporter
Reply to The man from snowy plains (#374629)

That statement alone speaks in spades how truly stupid and ignorant you are. My mind is boggled.

Why, dear Lord, must I co-exist with those who are this freaking stupid?????
+2
supporter
Posted by Shu Pius (+1317) 3 months ago
GUNNAR!!! Stop being prejudiced against those who are stupid!
Reply to The man from snowy plains (#374629)

You being mixed-race has absolutely nothing to do with your biases and bigotry.

That's like saying, my dog is half German Shepherd - so it's impossible for him to attack or hate another German Shepherd.

What you are ≠ What you believe.

+2
Holy SH!THOLE BATMAN! We better lite up the Batmobile, and get off the REZ, They don't like our color.
The challenge for local racism, Take a walk on any of the western state Native American lands unarmed and time how long it takes too find a safe place.

Back in the day, I worked with some local Rez fellas on a off Rez project. I was going fishing and took a short cut across a Rez, when my car broke down. I made some calls and had friends coming to tow me home. Along come these Rez fellas, and said what the beck are you doing out here alone! They said we will stay here with you and wait. Or you will get killed, your car get stripped and burned. A guy that looks like a WHITE BOY Is stupid too be here.
The point is Racism is not just color.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9110) 3 months ago
This is why Montana supports tRump. The majority of Montanans are ignorant racists and PROUD OF IT! Snowy plains and his ilk have to look down on brown people to make themselves feel superior to something. Yes, tRump is flat out racist and his supporters are as well. No surprise here.
+2
B.S. liberalism at it's finest. Once again I'm part Hispanic. Brown black green or orange. Go ahead and go on the bad side of town being White and see how long you last. OBAMA ERA IS OVER AND CLINTON LOST. SOON all of his agenda will be gone for good. Certainly nothing personal AMOR
Things we've learned from this thread:

1. Snowy is quintessentially racist.

2. Snowy doesn't actually understand what the word racist means.

3. The gene pool in Eastern Montana is clearly more shallow and muddy than we'd like to admit.
+1
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-109) one month ago
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/6/justice-department-suing-california-over-sanctuary/

Jeff Sessions is going after California.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11166) one month ago
Is there any doubt, in any rational mind, that Trump is not the uttermost corrupt politician of modern times?
+4