Trump vs. Bannon.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11861) 8 months ago
You just gotta love it. Biggest orange moron on earth.

From press secretary Sarah Sanders:

Statement from the President of the United States

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

Yesterday, it was bragging that he had a nuclear button with bigger and better weapons than Kim Jung Un.

permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2089) 8 months ago
Bannon was just another coffee boy. Right, Snowy?
+3
supporter
After starting the New Year by picking fights with Steve Bannon, North Korea, Pakistan, Iran, and the FBI, the Giant Orange Douche has turned his sights back on his old nemesis...the NFL!

I understand that the Liar-in-Chief plans on attending the NCAA national championship game between Alabama and Clemson. I hope all the players take a knee.
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+2806) 8 months ago
I'm hoping all the players, and all the fans, and everyone there takes both knees and prays for peace AND deliverance from the two craziest world leaders who brag about the size of the nuclear buttons sitting on their desks! May God Have Mercy on Us All.
Trump says: "Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency."

Oh really??? What a difference a year makes! Lest we forget, here's a blast from the recent past.

supporter
Trump, Wolff’s reporting shows, has no executive function, no ability to process information or weigh consequences. Expecting him to act in the country’s interest is like demanding that your cat do the dishes. His enablers have no such excuse.

https://www.nytimes.com/2...egion&_r=0
+2
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-170) 8 months ago
More done than said.http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455163/donald-trump-25th-amendment-election-settled-fitness
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13723) 8 months ago
I think this is the political version of WWE, Trump -vs- Bannon. You all get sucked in to the distraction for what is really a fake, staged, battle.

Behind the scenes Bannon and Agent Orange both have the same objectives and agenda which they are actively implementing. Focus on what isn't there, not on what you can see and observe.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, the Lone Ranger laid cleverly disguised as a doorknob...
+3
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2089) 8 months ago
We have a great country. Too bad we have a sh!thole president.
+5
supporter
Why can't we just have people from Norway immigrate to this country?
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+9089) 8 months ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#374585)
Gunnar Emilsson wrote:
Why can't we just have people from Norway immigrate to this country?

Well, one reason is probably because people from Norway have a higher standard of living there, one that includes universal health care. The thought process of a Norwegian coming to the U.S. would be a step backwards for themselves.

My Irish immigrants came from what was at the time a "shithole" country, and they faced huge discrimination - which included stuff like being lured into cheap fares to New Orleans where they ended up building levees and dropping like flies. In my genealogy research, the Irish were cheap, unvaluable, undesirable. If one dies, you just get another to replace them. Negro slaves were too valuable to build the levees, because they cost money. The Irish were barely paid dirty rats and had to take dangerous jobs where it didn't matter if they died or not.

Same thing has happened with every wave of immigrants in the past. Irish, Italian, Polish, etc. - all considered a bunch of undesirables.

America has a racist backbone. Trump is a bigot and is playing that card, yet again in history. He should reflect on the fact that members of his own family immigrated to America from "shithole" places (including his current wife), and that his own grandfather was embarrassed enough by his last name to change it from "Drumpf" to "Trump".
+4
Unfortunately, as a nation, we are all going down the sh**hole with Trump and his Administration's policies. Diplomatically this latest Trump outrage will be really hard to recover from.

This is a really deep, new low Trump has taken our nation. I am so proud to be able to say I did not vote for this racist monster.

I hear many people in England are rejoicing now that Trump has cancelled his trip to London.

"'A New Low.' The World Is Furious at Trump for His Remark About 'Sh**hole Countries'" by Laignee Barron, Time, January 12, 2018

http://time.com/5100328/s...reactions/

"A Racist in the Oval Office" by John Cassidy, The New Yorker, January 12, 2018

https://www.newyorker.com...val-office

Looks kinda like all Conservatives are poop hole in our own countries. Humm

deplorable
adjective
arousing or deserving of one's loathing and disgust <we will not tolerate such deplorable behavior in a house of worship>
Synonyms cheap, cruddy, contemptible, despicable, dirty, grubby, lame, lousy, mean, nasty, paltry, pitiable, pitiful, ratty, scabby, scummy, scurvy, sneaking, sorry, wretched
Related Words abhorrent, abominable, condemnable, detestable, execrable, hateful, loathsome, odious; disgusting, reptilian, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, revulsive; discreditable, disgraceful, dishonorable, disreputable, ignominious, shameful; base, ignoble, low, shabby, sordid, squalid, vile; blamable, censurable, reprehensible, reproachable; cowardly, craven, dastardly; unethical, unprincipled, unscrupulous
Near Antonyms high-minded, honest, honorable, noble, principled, redoubtable, reputable, right-minded, scrupulous, upright; ethical, good, moral, right, righteous, virtuous
Antonyms admirable, commendable, creditable, laudable, meritorious, praiseworthy
of a kind to cause great distress <condemned the deplorable conditions in which the family was living>
Synonyms regrettable, distressful, distressing, grievous, heartbreaking, heartrending, lamentable, tragic (also tragical), unfortunate, unlucky, woeful
Related Words troublesome, vexatious; affecting, doleful, moving, piteous, poignant, ruthful, touching; awful, dire, dreadful, fearful, severe, terrible; alarming, disturbing, perturbing, traumatic, unsettling; crushing, excruciating, harrowing, horrible, horrifying, intolerable, overwhelming, shocking, sickening, unbearable; miserable, pitiful, sad, wretched; calamitous, disastrous; painful, raging, sharp
Near Antonyms gratifying, pleasing, rewarding, satisfying; comforting, encouraging, heartening; cheering, heartwarming, inspiring; fortunate, happy, lucky
supporter
Snowy, do you call in a nurse to wipe your netherparts after a bowel movement?
It appears Special Prosecutor, Robert Mueller, may be interested in knowing why specifically Steve Bannon thinks Trump is guilty of treason in dealing with the Russians, particularly the money laundering part.

"Bannon is Subpoenaed in Mueller's Russia Investigation" by Michael S. Schmidt, New York Times, January 16, 2018

https://www.nytimes.com/2...poena.html
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/953270558573154305