Cannot Wait Any Longer
banned
Posted by Rob Shipley (+349) 4 months ago
USA needs the other super intellectual black basketball player to teach Rocket Man right from wrong.
As for me, I love rodeo. In American RODEO you do not need balls.

Rob Shipley
permalink   ·  vote tally
Posted by MilesCityMcGee (+209) 4 months ago
Is there a reason you’re specifically asking for a “black” basketball player while at the same time admitting that you don’t need balls to do the things you like?

This is just incoherent nonsense.

Also, your emails to me were pathetic and cowardly. When you have no practical response, you revert to shameful private emails. You are pathetic to insult someone privately from behind the safety of your keyboard instead of publicly responding. Are you afraid you have no valid arguement?

But again, you did just admit to not needing balls for your hobbies. I guess this just cements that.

You won’t intimidate me, nomatter how many insults you can put into an email.
banned
McGee,
I did NOT intimidate you, Lady. I glean you must be female because of your writing about being raped,bn etcetera. I did NOT intimidate you. Its is you who cannot deal with the reality of TRUTH here in this forum.
1. Did I or did I not request you call me or email me and we could plan to meet somewhere, anywhere, for a beer or coffee or lunch and visit, just visit, not argue and hassle each other. Did I or did I not?
2. You are the one who is way, way, way, way, way behind in the KNOWLEDGE GAME. You espouse total ignorance there exists a difference between church and state; and that, is pathetic.
Questions: #1. Why do Americans insist elected officials swear Oaths of Office upon Holy Bibles and not some state document?
#2. Why are all courts constitutional courts and all litigants placed under oath swearing allegiance ,"...so help me GOD"?
#3. Why has everything been screwed up in the entire USA since Roe v Wade in 1973 where the state provided murdering more than fifty-five million (55,000,000,000) unborn babies ?
#4. Why is it everywhere written the USA is a Christian nation?
#5. Were they Believers in Christ who destroyed the Twin Towers or ragheads not believing biblical ideals?
#6. Who do you think actually controls everything in the cosmos, the state or GOD?
#7. Were the Nazis Christians? Were the Imperial Japanese Christians? Did they both unite in WWII and lose it all to the USA and God fearing Allies?
Well?
Try and BS everyone in this forum with some more of your egregious WRONG opinions.

Rob Shipley
banned
McGee,
You are so ridiculous. All smart people immediately gain the humor from any statement that rodeo per se does not require balls. Duh? Hello?
Is it more dangerous and does it require more guts ("balls") to run up and down a
basketball court or around a baseball diamond than it does to ride a fifteen hundred (1,500) pound mad and wild bull?
Is there more precision required between two (2) cowboys roping a steer than a pitcher and catcher trying to strike a batter out?
Is there more danger amongst ten (10) round ballers running and jumping for one (1) hour than there is amongst dozens and dozens of cowboys riding bulls, bucking horses, bulldogging in events that take hours (plural)?
Lady, everyone who knows anything accepts it requires a GREAT DEAL MORE COURAGE for any woman to run barrels in rodeo than it ever could any man to run up and down a basketball court pushing and shoving and clamoring to dunk a basketball as if being able to jump two(2) feet is the ultimate sports achievement of the world.

Rob Shipley
Posted by MilesCityMcGee (+209) 4 months ago
The world inside your head within which you live must be terrifying.

Literally nothing of things you’ve mentioned above in any way relate to anything I’ve said in this forum. It’s clearly just random delusions whose targets are random.

On the front of humor: I’m fluent in it. You’re simply not funny.

On the “off” topic of swearing in on the Bible: nope. You can swear in on pretty much anything. Most people in this country are Christians so most have chosen the Christian Bible to swear in on.

On the topic of me answering your Neanderthal prose on women who are stepping forward after years of silence, I’ll ask again to shove your ignorant opinion into the sack with which your balls should be.

That’s the only of your ludicrous topics I’ll comment on.

Your emails asking to meet you in person after childlish insults are laughable. You may lack the mental clarity to see why that’s is delusional and dangerous, but I do not.

You clearly are mentally unstable to such an extent that you should seriously seek help. I’m not saying this for the sake of humor, I’m saying for the sake of your sanity and the safety of those around you.

Please. Get the help you need. You’ve admitted that you have mental health issues. Contact Eastern Montana Mental Health or Holy Rosary.

They can help you.