Doug Jones is TOAST in Alabama as he should be
banned
Posted by Rob Shipley (+354) 10 months ago
Any blind fourth grader can see all of this from the Interstate.
Doug Jones and his LUST for politics and LOVE for the spotlight and his liberal apathy about abortion and killing babies in their mother's wombs, will nail the lid on this election's coffin. He will be toast as he should be.
Fifty-eight percent (58%) of Alabama voters are Evangelical. They will carry the day for Roy Moore.
What I have always wondered since Roe v Wade in 1973......."Golly gee, perhaps if the USA hadn't murdered these 55 million already conceived BABY HUMAN BEINGS, maybe, obviously, Holy Father GOD would treat the USA a lot better than He has; i.e., instead of just tolerating the USA's greatest mistakes, like all the wars in the Middle East, the race strife all across our land, maybe He would want to spread everywhere more and more and more of His eternal love?
But now the 55 million Americans are all dead, and, we can all enjoy the slime from the muslim states all over the world that avow openly and blatantly they have but only one desire in life, kill all Jews and Christians."

I will never waver, I will always focus my life on Christ and never any part of this despicably atheist federal government.

Rob Shipley
permalink   ·  vote tally
Posted by Wayne White (+246) 10 months ago
Little girls have pretty curls but Ray Moore likes them all.
+3
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13742) 10 months ago
To abandon fact, is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then nobody can criticize power, because there is no basis to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle and the biggest wallet pays for the most blinding lights.
+7
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11986) 10 months ago
Doug Jones wins! Alabama shows America that they aren't the dumb racist crackers that we thought they were! A great night for our country.
+6
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+9336) 10 months ago
My faith in decency is restored! We have hope to toss out all the current greedy perverts who are determined to destroy the country I love. I am SO HAPPY today.
+8
Posted by MilesCityMcGee (+216) 10 months ago
Doug Jones is TOAST in Alabama as he should be

Correction

A TOAST to Doug Jones in Alabama, as it should be
+10
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2557) 10 months ago
I guess the toast was buttered on both sides.
+5