I need a hammer, anyone have a spare hammer?
banned
Posted by Rob Shipley (+346) one month ago
Clinton News Network (CNN) now is reporting Mulehead Mueller's second in command is the real faggot who actually took a hammer and smashed some of Hillary's tapes and computer equipment. Duh? WOWOWOWOWOW. {{ Proof positive no conflict of interest exists whenever the dems want to piss away millions and millions in witch hunts against their republican opponents }}}.
I am so badly disorganized around here, I cannot find a spare hammer to mail to this criminal demo slime. Could someone, anyone, please help me here? Just call me............234-2477..................email me.......ship@midrivers.com.......drop by 603 South 4th Street, give me any old hammer so I can immediately mail it to Bob Mueller so his 2000% criminal witch hunt can get on to the sort of real business all sucking dems like him do best............destroy EVIDENCE.

I never thought hammers would be important around my home, but, obviously when the City ordered the cleanup of my place and they hauled away my eight (8) years project of fifteen (15) tons of natural rock wall, and, four Lincoln Town Cars and altogether $83,000 worth of my stuff.........illegally.............I guess they also got all the extra hammers I had here as well. Damn. As good friend Pooh, Winnie the Pooh, would say, "Oh, bother."

Thanx..............Rob Shipley
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1615) one month ago
Get back on your meds, Rob.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+6
Posted by Wayne White (+209) one month ago
You could use that hammer on your head, might let in some sense, eh probably not.
+1
supporter
Posted by mikeh (+265) one month ago
And would it be possible for the Webmaster to make a new blocked word, automatically replacing the one Mr. Shipley used for Mueller's Second in Command with something like "friend of Dorothy"?
+1
supporter
...or perhaps "Confirmed Old Bachelor"...
+1
supporter
"Light in the Loafers"? Lord, knows I'd take anything implying I was "light" as a compliment!
+1
supporter
"Backgammon Player!"
+2
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13499) one month ago
Here’s your Hammer.

+2