Mueller Issues Subpoena to Deutsche Bank
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1549) 8 days ago
For those following the investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 presidential election, the plot is thickening.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/...d=51586918

http://nymag.com/daily/in...cords.html
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 8 days ago
The plot is sickening to those of us who believe in America and its values, and not Russian totalitarianism. You Trump puppets are the ones who sicken me. What does your grandparents think of you, supporting a man who is being paid by the Russian commies? Sad.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+3
Posted by Rob Shipley (+402) 6 days ago
My opinion, Mueller ought to be tried for treason and jailed. What a complete jerk. He and Chris Matthews and Morning Joe Idiot would form a very good, new Three Stooges.
None of these three (3) numbskulls have ever seen the ball since the kickoff.

Rob Shipley
sui juris
Miles City,Montana
Posted by Rob Shipley (+402) 6 days ago
The entire year of "Russia Investigation" has been always a smokescreen for darling multiple felonies Hillary and her skirt-chasing womanizer husband. Weinstein, Clinton, Franken, Spacey, all these super pukes all stirred together make a really trashy brew. Such ignorance, such total disregard for constitutional and federal law, such insane lusts to commit crime.
The Romans were actually very wise. Whenever their innermost pukes got themselves way, way, way, way toooooooooo deep into crime and trouble, they always had hemlock.
If free Americans could only be blessed now with several tons of hemlock being mysteriously dropped from invisible aircraft all over the sky above Washington, D.C. Wow. Wouldn't that be a truly wonderful thing for all of us in the whole USA ?

"Ship"
Posted by Rob Shipley (+402) 4 days ago
Did I or didn't I see on the news that one of the FAKE NEWS outfits had to REDACT their crap story about Mulehead Mueller issuing a subpoena to the Deutchebank? Duh?