Sexual Harassment--Systematic & Pervasive
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1549) 22 days ago
I have to admit I was shocked to hear about Charlie Rose whose reporting and interviewing skills I have always admired.

So, here's another New York Times list, "After Weinstein: The Fallout for 33 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct, From Lewd Texts to Rape." The list includes categories of accusation, aftermath and response. The list will be updated periodically. Stay tuned!

https://www.nytimes.com/i...stein.html
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 22 days ago
A week from now, multiply that by 10 to 330. And it will keep going up.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 21 days ago
I heard on NPR this morning that the latest celebrity/politician to be accused of sexual harassment is Bill Clinton.

This, my friends, is the media equivalent of Fonzie jumping the shark.
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-138) 16 days ago
It's a no brainer folks! Your fired. If your boss didn't know he is fired. It goes all the way to the CEO. Any act while holding an elected office is no different. Even more important elected officials are held to a higher standard. Removed from office. Then sued in civil court. Sure as beck not paid with public funds.
IT'S THE LAW
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7627) 16 days ago
Trump can resign first.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-138) 16 days ago
Why should Trump resign? Because some women throw them selves at rich giys?
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 15 days ago
Reply to The man from snowy plains (#373948)
The man from snowy plains wrote:
Why should Trump resign? Because some women throw them selves at rich giys?

No, because some rich guys think they can grope women with impunity and without consequences.

Until Trump resigns, I see no need for Franken to resign. Tit for tat.

Roy Moore, however, is quite different. While Trump and Franken skate the thin line between sexual harassment and sexual assault, pedophilia most definitely is a crime.

Even in Alabama.
+3
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-138) 15 days ago
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/11/27/shes-like-an-angel-melania-trump-stuns-in-dior-for-unveiling-of-christmas-at-the-white-house/

Even children have remarks of the First Lady Trump.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 15 days ago
Deflect, deflect, deflect. Thanks for helping to ruin America.
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1549) 13 days ago
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1549) 12 days ago
I don't know about you but I don't think taxpayers should have to foot the bill to settle sexual harassment complaints, discrimination and other prohibited behavior by lawmakers. It turns out the Congressional Office of Compliance has paid more than $17 million over the last 20 years. I think the individual lawmaker involved should pay a settlement from their own funds or an insurance policy. Even better would be if members of Congress stopped harassing their workers thereby eliminating the need for any settlements at all.

Read more at:

https://www.msn.com/en-us...ailsignout
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-138) 8 days ago
This is a new spin. Would this tactic work for Trump after his 8 years, Just pass on the Whitehouse another 16 years to his son's.
How about TERM LIMITS?
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/05/conyers-announces-retirement-endorses-son-to-succeed-him.html
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 7 days ago
That won't work because Donny Jr. and Eric are dumb as dirt.

Ivanka, on the other hand....
Posted by Rob Shipley (+402) 6 days ago
All people who seriously object to the $17,000,000 paid from Congress to hush sexual predation these last twenty (20) years, keep on keeping on.
That is to inform you, one and all, keep mailing these scumbags your income tax dollars, keep their coffers full and overflowing with what is actually ****your*** cash. Keep doing "It is my duty to pay my income taxes. I know the IRS is legal and fair and just and all-American."
Always remain stupid, silent and scared. Just keep throwing YOUR money at all national problems.
My wonderful grandmother on my mother's side, Myra Riddle, lived her later life in Pico Rivera, California, right near Richard Nixon's residential area. Nana absolutely adored Billy Graham and Richard Nixon. When I was on active duty in the Navy I was invited one Saturday night to a house party on Whidbey Island. There, a few seriously radical government haters espoused what they knew to be 100% truth. They went on and on and on nearly all night slandering our Commander in Chief.
This was 1973. And sure enough, those crazies were absolutely right. In August, 1975,Pious Republican super jerk, Richard Milhouse Nixon, became the first American president forced to resign to escape prison for treason.

Golly, how the truth does out.

Rob Shipley
About Charlie Rose.
May 26, 2016, I drove to Billings to see and hear and meet Donald Trump at the Metra or whatever it is now named.
I was for awhile within twenty-five (25) or thirty (30) feet of Charlie Rose as he and Trump visited quietly.
I thought then I should present myself to Rose and shake hands and compliment him for his many years of professional news work.

What an idiot? What an idiot was I?

Now all I hope for is that two (2) or three (3) really tough, really big good men locate his sexual predator dead ass and beat the holy living crap out of him.

He ought to be in jail. If his sort of crap had ever happened at a Montana Saturday night farm and ranch dance......the men and farmers and cowboys would do all that was ever necessary, for damned sure.

Rob Shipley
Another new twist
DJOTP, dumbest jerk on the planet, Chris Matthews, is now expounding all his ignorance of the teaching of the Bible against President Trump's moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

What a complete jerk, what a complete jerk.

I am quietly, ever so quietly, glad, actually thrilled, all the dems love and adore this super puke.

He and Joe Scab make such a beautiful pair; both so, so, so ignorant and so very critical of everyone else in the USA.

Rob Shipley