admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8555) 29 days ago
You can still do it on the Official Republican Party website:

https://www.gop.com/volun...roy-moore/
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1565) 29 days ago
Speaking of Roy Moore....Advertisers were dropping Sean Hannity due to his support for Roy Moore in the wake of the ongoing scandal including Keurig. In the most hilarious backlash ever, Moore/Hannity supporters are smashing their Keurig coffee makers and posting online.

Tonight Hannity is calling out Moore due to the most recent revelation of his behavior toward young women (and girls).

I wonder if Hannity is going to reimburse his followers for their busted coffee makers.

Lucky Chevy, Ford or Dodge weren't Hannity Sponsors.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 28 days ago
Why does that Russian sympathizer have an American flag lapel pin?
+1
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1549) 28 days ago
"Why Roy Moore and Not Trump?" Letter to the Editor, by Robert Helfand, New York Times, November 14, 2017

The full letter is reprinted here:

"To the Editor:

Re: 'Woman Accuses Moore of Attack When She Was 16' (front page, Nov. 14):

On Monday, Mitch McConnell, the Senate majority leader, said that 'I believe the women' who have accused Roy Moore, the Republican candidate for Senate from Alabama, of sexual assault. On Tuesday, Speaker Paul D. Ryan said he believes that those accusations 'are credible.'

At least 16 women have accused Donald Trump of sexual misconduct, including a reporter for People magazine, whose account of a sexual assault by Mr. Trump was corroborated by her editor. Just last week, the White House denounced all of them as liars.

Senator McConnell and Speaker Ryan should explain why they believe one set of accusers but not the other. They should also explain why they consider Mr. Moore unfit for the Senate but Mr. Trump fit for the presidency.

ROBERT HELFAND, HARTFORD"

Mr. Helfand has posed a very interesting question, indeed -- why or why!

https://www.nytimes.com/2...collection
+2
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1549) 27 days ago
And, here's the latest in the Roy Moore story:

http://abcnews.go.com/Pol...d=51195632
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 27 days ago
+3
Posted by Rob Shipley (+402) 25 days ago
Judge Roy S. Moore
I stood in a line of 300+ people and met Roy Moore at a Freedom 21 Rally in 2005 in Phoenix. He was a genuine Christian fellow who loved GOD, the USA and the Judiciary. His hour long speech was thrilling and very sane.
When we shook hands I told him, "You, Sir, are my Patrick Henry, "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death".
He was pleased and thanked me sincerely.
But, in the public eye, if the allegations are true, ***if*** true, WOWOWOW, deal me out, just deal me out, I want never anything to do with any womanizer of any kind.

Rob Shipley
supporter
Posted by mikeh (+264) 23 days ago
But can you really call it WOMANizing if she's only 14? I suppose if Little-Girl-izing isn't a word you can.
+3
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8555) 23 days ago
I guess the GOP changed its mind since the link now goes here:

Kinda funny though, since I haven't heard Mr. Trump say anything about it, and I could swear I saw Kellyanne Conway on TV today telling the people of Alabama to vote for Roy Moore.
+4
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10118) 23 days ago
I am hard pressed to think of a more repulsive human being than Kellyanne Conway.
+4
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11309) 23 days ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#373903)
Kellyanne is pretty annoying but she is in good company.
+2
supporter
Posted by mikeh (+264) 14 days ago
Worse human beings than Kellyanne Conway: Robert Mugabe, Vladimir Putin, Martin Shkreli, Franklin Graham and his equally horrid sister whose name escapes me, Mitch "Thrombose Pile" Mc Connell, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, David Eisenhauer...and that's just among the living!
+2
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1565) 14 days ago
Kudos for including Franklin Graham, Mikeh. Occasionally we need to be reminded about what a duechebag he is.The others are more obvious.