Carson Wentz - A Favorite!
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+2497) 8 months ago
I just read this article today and wanted to share it for others who follow Carson Wentz. He is such a Classy person and Quarterback....

http://www.nj.com/eagles/...bile_index
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11656) 8 months ago
Richard, it is time to give up on the Donkeys.....

+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13712) 8 months ago
NEVER!

What do you take me for sir? I'm not one of those fair-weather catch-a-falling-star Cowboy fans
+1
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5031) 8 months ago
After going to an all-male Christian retreat on an island somewhere, Carson Wentz broke up with his long-time girlfriend via text.

His text indicated that God had another plan for young Carson.

Classy indeed.

[Edited by Bob L. (11/9/2017 7:51:47 PM)]
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2029) 8 months ago
She must have been unclean, L.
supporter
Maybe because I have followed Carson Wentz as a football player since he played for the NDSU Bison and then to the Eagles, I have only focused on Football. Since I don't know him personally, there has really been no reason to pass judgement on his personal life. I am sure you have your reasons too☺
+2
supporter
This is such a great article. Just have to share it☺

https://www.yahoo.com/spo...54761.html
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11656) 8 months ago
The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles remind me of the 1985 Chicago Bears, except Carson Wentz is better than Jim McMahon.
+2
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+11656) 7 months ago
With a torn ACL confirmed, its a tough end for a fantastic second season for Carson Wentz.

Now we find out: Is Nick Foles better than Jim McMahon?
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13712) 7 months ago
Sad deal. I was looking forward to Carson crushing Brady and the Belicheats in the superbowl since the Broncos aren’t available. Maybe Randall Cuttingham is available. He’d be better than Nick Folds.
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+2029) 7 months ago
That's a real bummer. I did't see the game, but didn't Foles have to perform some to pull that one out?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+8038) 7 months ago
Everyone secretly wishes their coach was as wily as Belichick, which actually seems to come down to 'don't be stupid' more often then not.
supporter
Reply to Bob Netherton III (#374158)
Bob Netherton III wrote:
That's a real bummer. I did't see the game, but didn't Foles have to perform some to pull that one out?

Yes he did. Nick did quite well. The Iggles were actually behind when Nick entered the game. They kicked two field goals to take the lead, then Nick made a clutch pass for a first down on third and eight that essentially ran out the clock. There are far worse quarterbacks in the NFL than Nick Foles (like, all three on the Denver Broncos).
+3
supporter
Posted by Bob L. (+5031) 7 months ago
I guess God decided Carson should tear his ACL. *ducking*
supporter
He works in mysterious ways.

4 TDs and zero interceptions for Nick Foles yesterday. Now, the Iggles' secondary, they give me cause for concern.
+1