Frank Hardy and all good writers of milescity.com,
Thank you, Frank, for your acceptance of me and my good try. I knocked on over 2,600 doors of the 3,000+ doors in Miles City, spoke with 1,600 people, told them the truth, and, am now ashamed I did so poorly.
I did not ever know the vast majority of Miles City did not like me as is now proven. I am 21, I can handle this large defeat.
My wonderful parents, not me, did for Miles City:
1. Employed 40+ people and family providers, every year, for 40 years at Beacon Carter Service and W&S Propane Company.
2. Paid more than $2,000,000 in property taxes in Miles City and Custer County
3. Sold more than 27 million gallons of gasoline, diesel fuel and propane.
4. Mary taught in both high schools, SHHS and CCHS.
5. Dad taught fifty (50) people to fly
6. Dad started the Rod and Gun Club many long years ago
7. My dad joined the Miles City Club as soon as he became of age, in November,
1929, (age 21) he was born October 8, 1908. When Ship passed away, September 20, 1985, he was the oldest continuous member of the Miles City Club. ***The Miles City Club predates The Montana Club in Helena ***.
My well over 16,000 HARD HARD hours of online study of law had me convinced I could win the election and...................SERVE...............the good people of Miles City who graciously provided my family to become moderately wealthy..
I was wrong.I am ashamed.