"The Creature from Jekyll Island"
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 17 days ago
David Schott,
In case you want to really, really, really educate yourself and any family members and any of your friends about............THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH......of the criminal IRS and Federal Reserve, buy yourself a copy of this book.
It is 608 pages. I met the author in Bozeman last year at a rally of anti-IRS Montanans. I bought twenty (20) copies and asked G. Edward Griffin autograph them all for my friends as I gave them as gifts.
Al and Bernice Nelson; Fred and Gwen Wacker; Mike and Nicole Wacker; Loyd and Ashlee Ketchum; my brother, Phil Shipley; Pedro Hernandez, the forty-one (41) years Justice of the Peace in Billings who is retiring December 1, 2017, and a dozen others.
They cost $20.00 each but you can buy them online or through Barnes and Noble, etc anytime.
Have I been on Jekyll Island, Georgia? Yes, perhaps forty (40) or fifty (50) times. When? When I was LUCKY enough to have been drafted by the Selective Service and thereby joined the Regular Navy and qualified and EARNED my way to become designated to be a Navy air traffic controller and get orders to NAS Glynco (Georgia) about eleven (11) miles away from Jekyll Island.
I have walked between and among all of the Jekyll Island mansions that still belong to the East Cost bankers at five (1700) in the afternoon, or eight o'clock at night (2000) and even at 0230 and 0330 etc.
I know of what I speak.

Rob Shipley
Posted by nativemc (+289) 17 days ago
Jekyll Island is located off the coast of the U.S. state of Georgia, in Glynn County. It is one of the Sea Islands and one of the Golden Isles of Georgia barrier islands. The island is owned by the State of Georgia and run by a self-sustaining, self-governing body.[1]

Long used seasonally by indigenous peoples of the region, beginning in the colonial era, some of its lands became privately owned. A few structures still stand made of tabby, a coastal building material of crushed oyster shells. The island was developed in the late 19th and early 20th centuries for private vacation homes of wealthy American businessmen. It was evacuated during World War II by order of the US government. In 1947 the state of Georgia acquired all the property, for security and preservation.

A popular tourist destination, the island has beaches frequented by vacationers. Guided tours of the Landmark Historic District are available. Bike trails, walks along the beaches and sandbars, and Summer Waves, a water park, are among the active attractions. The historic district features numerous impressive and ambitious buildings from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The island is also full of wildlife, consisting of many different mammals, reptiles, and birds living and breeding in the island's inland marshes