Really cool, smart Miles City people
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 17 days ago
If any of you who write in this good forum are SMART enough and COOL enough to not be paying income taxes because you use the system and deduct way more than you should; have legitimate expenses such as caring for elderly parents, and small children and even children up to age eighteen (18); and paying state and local taxes that offset the IRS BS......this is WAY COOL and I will always commend each of you for your stand and your intellect.
But if any of you want to LEARN the TRUTH.......I have been anti-IRS BS since 1976.....forty-three (43) years, and, as just a friend, your friend, I can teach you.....all for FREE because I am a Christian and an American and have advised a dozen or so good people about all of this crap over the years and will do it all for any of you for FREE as is my personal CIVIC duty to any of my fellow Americans.

Is everyone OK with this?

Rob Shipley
permalink   ·  vote tally
Posted by MilesCityMcGee (+11) 16 days ago
Bragging about dodging taxes does not make you a patriot.

It makes you a lazy, freeloader who doesn't contribute to the betterment of society.
+4
Posted by Catriona Strong (+2) 15 days ago
Perhaps it would be really cool and really smart for Miles City people to question the authenticity of the 124 votes for Mr. Shipley that he received in this week's election. Perhaps one of us should contact the Secretary of State to investigate how many fraudulent votes were cast for Mr. Shipley. Perhaps we will come across some dead people or multiple votes by one person....because it is to be questioned who would cast one vote his direction, much less 124.
supporter
Posted by Jeri Dalbec (+1966) 15 days ago
Mr. Shipley is a long time resident of Miles City and I don't doubt that he had 124 loyal friends that would vote for him. No offense regarding the suggestion, but it helps if you know a person.☺
+1
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 15 days ago
Miles City McGee,
I do not "brag" about my knowledge of the TRUTH of the hoax that is the income tax fraud; I do offer my knowledge of years studying the FRAUD since 1969 to any and all people who request it for FREE, as my CIVIC duty to my fellow man, be they a Christian as I am, or not, does not matter.
Self assessing yourself for IRS filing purposes VIOLATES the very laws of the 88,000 pages that are that EVIL hoax. The Congress demanded the IRS itself MUST assess everyone..............but the MYTH has been followed by 100s of millions of people now for so many years......everyone ignorantly believes they must all pay their taxes, whether ILLEGAL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL or not.

In 2013 there were 487,000 employees of the IRS.......that did not file and this number has been growing every year since the advent of the computer in 1982.

May GOD love you and bless you forever and ever.

Rob Shipley
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 15 days ago
Jeri Dalbec,
Thank you, my Friend, for your honest and decent support. I did not write the illegal laws of the IRS, I only have read about the entire hoax since 1969 when I was drafted and went to the Navy.
I am and always have been a child of the Most High GOD, never a slave and ignorant being owned by the scam that is the income tax.
The IRS knows everything about me, that I live in Miles City, Montana, my legal residency, my status among my peers, my birthdate, weight, height, color of hair and eyes, this information is all in their files on everyone.
Instead of us all being cogs in their wheel, we are now merely digits in their computer databases.
They could be asked our neck sizes and return the truthful reply.

Thank you, again, Friend,

Rob Shipley
+1