Income tax is UNconstitutional
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 17 days ago
Mr. David Schott,
If only you would call me.......234-2477......email me..........ship@midrivers.com , I can and will (for FREE) teach you all you need to know about the HOAX that is the income tax, and, how to save all of your money for yourself instead of the IRS goons, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
I started studying the HOAX that is the income tax in 1969. While I worked for my dad at Beacon Carter Service from November, 1964 on through active duty in the Navy, 1974, I paid withholding tax because I was *ignorant* and not living in the truth. Since 1976 I have NOT paid the despicable income tax rip off and never will. I am seventy (70) years old now, like you, what are "they" (the IRS) ever going to do to me? Duh? Draft me? Give me dog tags? Send me off to active duty? The government already did all of that to me. So? No big deal.
I am a decent American. I am a child of the most High GOD. GOD knows I do not pay illegal income taxes. GOD provides me the intelligence to not bow down and kiss any rings of any IRS criminals and fools.
If I had paid "my income taxes" since 1976 ( 43 years) this would amount to about $500,000, so, I did not do such a stupid, foolish thing, and kept that cash for myself.
1. Guess who was the very first person to establish the income tax?
Abraham Lincoln in 1862 when he had a nation to save and a war to win.
2. Guess what happened to the "1862 income tax" in 1870?
It was ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court.
3. Guess when the mob started the income tax again?
4. Guess what happened in 1895?
It was once more ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court.
5. What next happened during the summers of 1907,1908,1909,1910,1911,1912 and 1913 at and on Jekyll Island, Georgia?
The Eastern bankers of the USA all took trains to Jekyll Island and enjoyed living in their palace mansions for about six (6) weeks and held numerous meetings that became the Federal Reserve Bank in December, 1913.
6. Guess what is 2000% illegal and phony about the Federal Reserve Bank?
a. It has never held a bank charter like all of the 7800 other banks in the USA.
b. It has never held any reserve amount of cash to fulfill its bank charter like the other 7800 other USA banks.
c. It is not "federal"; it is solely owned by the IBC (International Banking Cartel). The IBC is the twelve (12) largest international banks in the world that own eighty-eight percent (88%) of all existing wealth in the world.
7. Are FRNs, Federal Reserve Notes, worth anything at all?
Not even the paper they are printed on. It is all specie currency that is worth nothing all over the world. Only that the world accepts the lies and BS that the USA will pay their twenty-two trillion dollars ($22,000,000,000,000) in debts, which it never can and never will.
8. Was the sixteenth Amendment (16th) to the U.S. Constitution ever ratified by a plurality of state legislatures as is the Rule of Law in the U.S. Congress?
Never since December 23, 1913.
Soooooooooooooooooo? In about eight ( 8 ) weeks, on December 23, 2017, the SCAM and HOAX that is the income tax will have been screwing the American people for one hundred and four (104) years.

Do you know what is the very truly and WONDERFUL part about the income tax?
In the very first instance.......the law.....that is over 8,800 pages of crap.....provides the IRS must....***assess* every single person and every single business in the USA.....of what their income tax liability is.
Sooooooooooooo, only 1/13th of 1% of the American people know this and they do not ASSESS themselves......like me.............and that way they are NOT tax liable..............and never pay into the BS.

OK, David?

"Ship"
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9901) 17 days ago
Good thing you are running for City Judge, as you don't know crap about federal code.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+4