When you sober up...
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13410) one month ago
Congratulations to the Philadelphia Eagle fans. The Broncos couldn’t beat the Wyoming Cowboys right now. The no-fly zone turned into the no-try zone.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1551) one month ago
I'm surprised at Gunnar's restraint in regards to the Iggles so far this season.
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10071) one month ago
You know, it's a funny thing. I have been wearing Iggles gear for years now, and very few people have said a thing. Now, I am constantly accosted by Iggles fans on the street. This did not happen in 2004, when they also started 8-1 and went to the Super Bowl. Makes me think that (a) there are a lot bandwagon fans than there used to be; (b) people like Carson Wentz better than Donovan McNabb; or (c) both.

I'm thinking both. It's easier to hop on the Iggles bandwagon when their QB is from the Big Sky Conference and from neighboring North Dakota. At any rate, I am digging. I had a Broncos fan in my FF league who had bet me a fifth of bourbon back in July when the schedule came out, who then promptly welshed on the bet last Monday night when the Broncos got steam rolled by the Chiefs. Speaks volumes to me about Denver fans.

Regardless, I am digging it. Bye week this week, then a trip to Dallas. Hopefully Zeke will be suspended by then.

P.S. to Broncos fans. Why on earth did you ever let Wade Phillips go? His Rams look like the real deal. The new Denver defense is a shadow of its once dominant self. Mr. Ed screwed up.
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7618) one month ago
It doesn't hurt when you've got teams just GIVING you offensive weapons like Jay Ajyia (sp) for pennies.
+1
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1498) one month ago
Gunnar!
Carson Wentz went to North Dakota State University (Bison) which is in the powerful Missouri Valley Conference. The University of ND (Fighting Hawks fka The Sioux is in the Big Sky Conference. UND is leaving the Big Sky and will be joining the Missouri Valley Conference full time in 2019.

Go Bison!
Go Eagles!
Posted by Hanson (+163) one month ago
Carson Wentz and Tony Romo have something in common. They are 0 and 2, neither one of them have won a game in the Washington Grizzly stadium.
+3
supporter
Reply to Tom Masa (#373697)
Tom Masa wrote:
Gunnar!
Carson Wentz went to North Dakota State University (Bison) which is in the powerful Missouri Valley Conference. The University of ND (Fighting Hawks fka The Sioux is in the Big Sky Conference. UND is leaving the Big Sky and will be joining the Missouri Valley Conference full time in 2019.

Go Bison!
Go Eagles!

Oops! Thanks for the correction, Tom.
supporter
Everyone needs to watch Carson Wentz's top 10 plays of 107 (so far).

http://www.phillyvoice.co...-far-gifs/
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7618) one month ago
https://www.facebook.com/...750655542/

My uncle shows up here at about 2:18, presumably to explain how he always knew Mr. Wentz was going go on to one day dissect the Broncos' secondary
+1