Would appreciate general opinions
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 23 days ago
Good People,
I would appreciate general opinions of the Miles City Star front page and page 5 Q and A section amongst we three (3) City Judge candidates.
1. If anyone dislikes what I answered, please, allow me your opinions. I have made many, many, many mistakes in seventy (70) years and may have just made a few more.
2. My belief about Ken Stein is that he a likable fellow and I know him to be a fellow Christian. Why he did not enumerate any legal training is the truth as he admits to not ever having any.
3. Scott Zeitner, now this is another matter altogether. All he spouted off was irrelevant jargon (mostly BS) about "teaching law oversees"; "twenty-eight (28) years of criminal justice experience " {{{ which technically earns him the qualified reputation that he would be a "hanging judge" }}} ; and more of the impossible to prove crap about his being connected with the Immigration Service, etcetera.

If I am wrong about Zeitner's BS, I will not apologize to him because I do know BS when I read it or hear it. But, I will apologize to the people using and enjoying Miles City.com that I did made a mistake.

You, the good people of Miles City, have the power in your brains and hearts to elect the best and most impartial man for the job. I sincerely believe I am the very best qualified and most electable, but, if you do not elect me to serve each of you.........I am 21.......I can handle anything, I have hide like a walrus.

Sincerely,

"Ship"
Posted by nativemc (+289) 23 days ago
Mr. Shipley, In all honesty, you do not really want general opinions. Having watched your postings on MC.com for quite some time, when you are allowed on, whenever somebody has an opinion, you lash out at them and begin name calling and become accusatory. It is for this reason that so many people will not vote for you. Think about it. You speak of fair and honest. After all that you have spewed about past interactions, what will happen if SZ, Butch Grenz or Joe Whalen were to appear in your court? Do I really want a judge that has a predetermined opinion that most of our police interactions with the public are inappropriate and should not be brought to court? I think this handicaps our police dept. I believe you come from the idea that you have always been persecuted. As I see it you have brought most of this on yourself.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+5
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11223) 23 days ago
Rob, there was a notice of a tax lien on your home published in the Legals section of the August 14, 2017, Miles City Star newspaper. You have indicated that you don't believe in paying your federal income tax. Do you also not believe in paying your property tax? What's up?
+6
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11223) 18 days ago
Rob, you never responded to my query regarding your property taxes. It would be nice if you could clear this up before Election Day.
Posted by nativemc (+289) 18 days ago
David, You will not get an answer until Shipley can figure out who else to blame or why it is unconstitutional to pay property taxes. He does have money, so he tells us. I am not sure how this fits in to his service to Miles City.
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 18 days ago
David Schott,
I never hide anything. Sir, I paid $8,083 in property taxes last week. This is Public Record at the courthouse as it always should be in the USA.
100% honest truth about my recent delay
1. Bank of America took over Country Wide when it went bankrupt in 2008. BoA DID NOT BUY, did not buy, DID NOT BUY, any assets of CWs as was the BIG LIE on Wall Street. Wall Street "gave" CW junk to Bank of America, all $58 billion in liabilities and assets. The CEO and CFO (Chief Finance Officer) of CW went to South America with one stealing $8,000,000 in cash from CW, and, the other stealing $9,000,000 in cash from CW.
2. My mortgage on this home was refinanced with CW in July , 2004.
3. It was an adjustable rate mortgage (ARM). The rate climbed.....illegally.......to 10.25 percent when all other Americans after the DOT COM BUST in 2006,2007,2009 were paying only 3.85%, 4.23 %...etcetera.
4. I spent and/or wasted about eighty-five (85) telephone calls and a half dozen ( 6 ) certified letters to BoA...requesting and then DEMANDING a mortgage rewrite as per FEDERAL LAW................never had any success whatsoever from early 2009 through late 2011.
5. In 2011 a fellow whom I contacted via the internet in Southern California told me one afternoon LONG DISTANCE......."Shipley, you are going about this all wrong. You MUST, must, MUST stop paying your $771 monthly mortgage payments to criminal assholes who are BoA. You are NOTHING to them, all you ever are or will be is a digit in their computer data base who is FOOL ENOUGH to send them money once a month."
6. So, in January, 2012, I gritted my teeth, tightened my gut, started praying with all my heart, and STOPPED wasting $771 every month paying Bank of America.
7. November, 2012, BoA illegally foreclosed on my home here in Miles City. I know this was all illegal because I have hundreds (100s) of hours researching all of this online. Bank of America DOES NOT HAVE....does not have......the lawful title and deed to my Miles City home; therefore, their every action was 2,000% illegal.
8. Friday, November 30, 2012, at 0917, Sheriff Tony Harbaugh called me here at home. (Trustee Sale was set for 1000 at the Courthouse).
"Rob, I don't know what has happened, but the sale for this morning has been cancelled." It was rescheduled for January 14, 2013.
9. I emailed BoA CEO Bryan P. Moynihan in Charlotte, North Carolina. I told him he was a no good, useless, criminal SOB and that I was suing him personally for $6,850,000.
10. March 10, 2014, I was called by Bank of America that they had written off ENTIRELY every penny (1c) of my TOXIC and ILLEGAL $85,000 + mortgage.

11.I called everyone in Miles City I know and told them all, Holy Father GOD had just given me a miracle..................eighty-five thousand dollars, to me, is a really big chunk of money.

12. March 10, 2014 to today, November 6, 2017......forty-four (44) months and I still do not have a TITLE nor a DEED to my Miles City home..............because ALL American home mortgages are "bundled" and sold to Wall Street Bankers within usually ninety(90) to one hundred twenty (120) days after they are all written.
Bank of America illegally SOLD my home mortgage and thereby there exists no Title and no Deed whatsoever.

Thank you for accepting this 100% truth.

"Ship"
Nativemc,
Get my drift here, Fella, OK?
My wonderful parents from December 15, 1945, when they bought Beacon Oil Company from Cliff White, until 1996, when my mother was finally paid the full amount of the sale of Beacon Carter Service and W & S Propane Company, only paid about two million dollars ($2,000,000) in state and Custer County property taxes.................OK with you, Sir? My 603 South 4th Street taxes were paid RIGHT UP UNTIL March 10, 2014, when Bank of America reneged on their contract and stopped paying the escrow and property taxes on this home.........!!!!!!!!

I still do not have a DEED nor a TITLE from one of the largest MOST CROOKED banks in the USA...........ok?

How much did you and your family ever pay in Custer County property taxes in Miles City?

Rob Shipley
David Schott,
I believe , Sir, you are related to Don Schott, are you not?
He was a good man, a very decent fellow.

My best memory of him was once we played Bridge at the Town and Country Club and then ate dinner together.

I think we played against Doc Balsam and John Carranza or perhaps Ron Lee.
We were beaten because we did not get any cards per se, but, all four (4) of us had a most enjoyable time.

"Ship"
Nativemc,

Why not make a clean breast of the issue pertaining to your fictitious name?
Mr. Bonine goes by his given name, as do David Schott, many others and me.

If you are too scared may I suggest deep prayer.

Prayer has won me a great deal in my lifetime; I only pray about two or three hundred times (200 or 300X) a day, every day. Today I am praying about the sad ordeal in Texas at that church massacre.

Rob Shipley
Posted by nativemc (+289) 18 days ago
David, See what I mean about his blaming other people? Oh and watch, he will lash at me again. Even though he doesn't know me or my family, he will ask about what we ever did for Miles City or if we pay our taxes etc.

[Edited by nativemc (11/6/2017 2:03:53 PM)]
Posted by MWinkleberry (+9) 18 days ago
Rob,
I have thought long and hard about voting for judge and offer you a chance to respond to the problem that I face.
I drove by your house just last week and observed the many beautiful homes and yards leading to the golf course until I got to yours. Its an eye sore Rob and an embarrassment to the city.
I called a couple local real estate friends of mine that I know locally and they said your property is causing up to a 25% drop in value to property owners in your block area. I researched property value and was not really surprised to learn over the last number of years that local neighbors have been downgraded to bad neighborhoods for house value I am guessing because of the condition of your house. A couple blocks or even houses away it goes back up.
1. I ask you have you your thought about reimbursing your neighbors for the value you have cost them because of the condition of your house and yard. Your choice to let it get in that condition is costing other people money.

2. Could you fairly judge a city case brought against a local resident that was charged with not following city ordnance on keeping their property clean?
+4
Posted by Rob Shipley (+395) 17 days ago
Nativemc,
"In all honesty" as you write hiding behind your false name for whatever reason only GOD Almighty could ever know , in the very first place, Sir, when I am elected by the good THINKING Miles City people......it will NOT be "my" court as you wrote....."in your court". It will always be, from DAY ONE, "YOUR" court. "We the People" own the courts, every single one of them. As City Judge I will become the lawfully elected senior officer of YOUR court, and, I have promised to well over 1500 or 1600 people in the last five (5) months I will operate it, for all people, as decently perfect as I am able. OK?

If SZ was to appear in the City Court of Miles City under the jurisdiction of the presiding judge, Rob Shipley, I would do what I am ETHICALLY demanded to do. I would recuse myself owing the fact that I may be biased and/or prejudiced because he and I have exchanged words, some of them "hot" here in MilesCity.com. That way, the legal way, SZ would not, could not, sue me for being a judge not having the discretion of being fair and unemotional in his right to be always provided equality and balance under the law.

If Joe Whalen was to be cited by the MCPD like he was for not having a driver license while he drove City vehicles as mayor, and not having current license plates on his personal car, and not having liability insurance as he did , I would also recuse myself because of the ETHICAL facts listed above with SZ.
I am no idiot in nearly any area of law, Sir. Mayor Whalen cost me $434,600 by stabbing me in the back contacting UNETHICALLY the BNSF about what only he, and no one with BNSF, and no other Miles City persons, perceived was a public nuisance at my Sojourner Pawn and Bible at 1703 Valley Drive East.

No railroad, nativemc, since the Civil War and the Homestead Act passed in the U.S. Congress, has ever owned nor held legal rights to any single square foot (144 square inches) of the portion of railroad tracks from the underpass to Leighton Boulevard, parallel to Valley Drive East, in the Northwest corner of Section 34 in township 8 North, Range 37 East, in Custer County, Montana, Sir.
Every single leasee along this slice of Section 34 since the 1930s has been illegally duped out of their money. Me, the Paxsons, Bill and Linda Winkley, Hicks and Jones who had the Flying Red Horse gas station where Dave Thompson now stores a couple of trailers and his fireworks stand, Beacon Carter Service who bought the Union 76 bulk plant next to my pawnshop, Joe Warner who leased and operated the old (gone now many years) Chevron gas station, and others.
The BNSF railroad does not own that land. All the BNSF has is a U.S. Congress provided "Railroad Only Easement" which has never contained any legal standing that any railroad has legal right to lease or sell any of this land that is federal land, and belongs to....."We the People".

If Butch Grenz was to be under the jurisdiction of YOUR court when I am the City Judge, I would not punish Butch in any way, I would also recuse, even though he used the city court in July of 2014 and had me jailed for ninety (90) days under Hardin Justice of the Peace LEROY M. NOTAFRAID, and fibbed to Brad Certain and his crew that everything at my American residence was to be hauled away, including my FIXED TO THE LAND native rock wall, my 1995 blue Lincoln Town Car - - -ON MY DRIVE WAY - - - - etcetera, etcetera......$83,xxx worth of my personal property protected by the 4th,5th and 14th Amendments to the U.S. Constitution and........as recently as April of that same year, 2014, the LAW OF THE LAND handed down by the U.S. Supreme Court {{Anthony Scalia }}.....in the SCOTUS case, "Florida versus Jardines".

Google and READ in Wikipedia and come to understand Justice Scalia's great opinion. From Old English Law, no one, never any agency of government, has any rights to the......curtilage....around and near anyone's residence and domicile. If your cow and/or your saddle horse is near your back door or your patio and not one hundred feet away in a pasture, it or they cannot be removed as they belong to what is your *curtilage* and that is what you and your family use and enjoy in your every day constitutional right to live and be happy.

I did not write this law; I have only read it, studied it, and tried to apply it against the despicable lies and corruption that has been the City Court of Miles City and a couple of corrupt mayors since 2002.

Thank you, Sir.

Rob Shipley
Mr. Winkleberry,
You have no legal proof, only hearsay, the general appearance of my home has actually cost anyone a thin dime (10c) since no homes near my residence have been bought nor sold for a couple of years except for my neighbors who bought the John Uden home across from me to the East (602 South 4th Street) , and they paid the EXACT ASKING PRICE of $136,000 for it. My good neighbors to the west of me, the Barry Duttons, paid the Certains every single penny (1c) of their asking price.
If you wish, you have the RIGHT to........ abide by the law....... and go to the Miles City Police Department and write out a COMPLAINT and sign it in blue or black ink and in it describe precisely how my home's appearance interferes with the SAFETY of any passersby, how my property causes you any discomfort, how any of the noxious weeds, toxic chemicals, flammables, used car parts, discarded appliances, worn out tires, etc, etc, etc deprives you in any way the plain and simple enjoyment of your life in and near my home.
Check this out with the MCPD and the City Court
Since August 6, 2006, under Mayor Joe Whalen and later under Mayor C.A. "Butch" Grenz..........in these eleven (11) years and three (3) months...........not one Miles City person has ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever signed a COMPLAINT with MCPD about any facet of the appearance of my home that I own at 603 South 4th Street. This is STEP #1 of why I always fought their ignorance of the law and their abuse of my civil and constitutional rights, and, to this end, they, not me, spent and wasted over $250,000 of City money abusing the statutes and STEALING over $83,xxx of my personal property...."under color of law".
Of the more than 300 homes on the North side of Miles City and the 100+ on the South side of Miles City that may ever be.....lawfully and properly cited as Public Nuisances.......where the Montana Law and City Regulations state, in English.......complaints must be lodged by......" an ENTIRE community, neighborhood, or any CONSIDERABLE number of persons "......and never has read by...."any prejudiced mayor or police department"....but BY THE PEOPLE.....the actual.....PUBLIC......I will never transgress from what the law demands.

No proper legal *SIGNED* complaints against me and my home in 11 years and 3 months......135 months.............hmmmmmmm. WOW. Only in Miles City, Montana.
GOOGLE and know Montana Code Annotated, Public Nuisance.

No other town nor city in Montana in the last fifteen (15) years has wasted a quarter of a million dollars ($250,000) in the illegal pursuit of abusing written constitutional law (4th, 5th, 14th Amendments); state law, Montana Code Annotated; nor city regulations like has the City of Miles City.

The City of Billings in the 1990s tried the same ILLEGAL crap against the Milligan couple who own and operate their second hand store along Broadwater Avenue, "Good Things". Right out in LARGE public view along a MAJOR avenue in Billings, the largest city in the state. The history of that fiasco, snafu, etcetera, is that the City of Billings had its City Attorney so DRUNK WITH ILLEGAL POWER........all of it was thrown out of district court on appeal.
I know well the Milligan couple. They come and go as they please, and, no one has ever jacked with them since 1997. I know their attorney as well. She made FOOLS out of the entire City of Billings and the City Attorney.
Does anyone ever care about: all the scatter of junk behind the Conoco convenience store that was Beacon Carter Service on Main Street a half (1/2) a block north? The home on North 4th Street on the same block as St. Vincent de Paul where there is stored a junk car or two (2) and a backhoe, on residence property under no variance for storing construction equipment? The several junk cars along Mississippi Street a mere seven hundred ( 700) feet east of my home that are in violation of Montana Code Annotated "public view of junk cars"? The several cabins or homes in general very bad disrepair and all the junk along Pacific Street across from the new brewery? Or the junk building that years ago was the Farmer's Union gas station a block to the east from Miles City Ready Mix that is on BNSF land? Well, does anyone?

There are so very many homes and defunct businesses all over Miles City other than my owned home at 603 South 4th Street that may possibly - - - - if and when anyone will ABIDE BY THE LAW- - - -and sign a complaint that my place is truly insignificant.

Sign a MCPD complaint. The MCPD buys complaint forms like do all other police departments in bulk, that is by the score. That is why they have so many. The first step in all matters of law is.............signed complaints by human beings, not aliens from Deep Outer Space. Whenever there exist NO SIGNED COMPLAINTS there never exists a case at law. Period. Done deal.

"Ship"
Mr. Winkleberry,
I have a good suspicion of who you truly are. I believe your family was duped illegally for many years paying a lease along Valley Drive East where the BNSF and the Milwaukee Road before it never held lawful jurisdiction to lease or sell. Am I right? I also think you have been LIED to by MCPD to assert *public* not *private* nuisances in Miles City. Am I right or wrong?
Since you write you know a couple of Miles City realtors who are suffering or have suffered financial losses owing my home on South 4th Street; who are they, please, Sir?
I have backed up EVERY SINGLE thing I have ever written in Miles City.com BECAUSE OF MY RESPECT FOR the webmaster and all the good people of Miles City with law, or actual people's names ( Barney Hofer, Joe Whalen, Butch Grenz, MCPD)....why don't you?
If Dick Mitchell, Junior, is perhaps one of your realtors, please know this well. It was none other than Dick Mitchell, Jr, at his abstract business across from Lucas and Tonn, PC, who told me, showed me on his map, and PROVED to me the BNSF Railroad has *never* owned the track land from the underpass to Leighton Boulevard. I seriously doubt if Dick Mitchell ever casts any aspersions that my home cost him a single penny (1c).

For the really truly smart and THINKING people of all of Miles City.......it was also none other than Butch Grenz who actually, factually, sent me to Dick Mitchell in 2011 when I was about to lose Sojourner Pawn and Bible to John and Michelle Muggli's stealing all of the inventory and tearing down the newest and strongest and BEST building along Valley Drive East. Butch and I have been CLOSE and VERY TIGHT pals since I was four (4) and he was three (3) in 1951, and that is now over sixty-six (66) years.

Thank you.

"Ship"
MWinkleberry,
Your opinion of the appearance of my home is your U.S. Constitution right. It is none of your business per se, but it is your right. Since where you live and how you live is as well, my constitutional right, I could never care less. Your life and where you live and how you live is none of my business, and GOD never provided to my intellect that it ever could be or should be. And I will never hold that it is. If you are a happy man, that is wonderful you have such a gift from Holy Father God. If you are upset by anything as goofy as the appearance of my Miles City paid-for home, that is a sad thing. It is too bad you do not hold to important things in your life like your personal relationship with Jesus Christ, your family, your job, etcetera.

If you do not like me or my home.....abide by the law......stop being a squawking chicken and sign a COMPLAINT at the Miles City Police Department. That is why the USA is a**** nation of laws**** and not a nation of corrupt mayors and prosecuting attorneys.

If you think my home is an eyesore, no skin off my nose. As long as you hide behind merely your wrong opinions and do nothing according to law, this will never upset me one (1) iota. The vast majority of good THINKING Miles City people will have since October 19th and before, and today and this past weekend, elected me to be their City Judge and their representative and their PUBLIC SERVANT and this pleases me and my parents in Heaven a great deal.

When I am wrong at 2200 tonight....and either of my unworthy opponents have beaten me with more votes for City Judge, I will pay off the thousands of dollars that I will have lost in good bets and get back to enjoying my retirement as I have since 1992.

Rob Shipley
Miles City people and MilesCity.com writers,

If any of you are mindful you will be mistreated by me as YOUR City Judge please do yourselves and me a just favor.

GOOGLE CFR Code of Federal Regulations "Recusal of judges".
Title 28, USC, Section #455.

You see? If I *only* appear to any of you to be biased or prejudiced in any way.......you do not even have to PROVE this into the Record of the case at hand. All you merely, ever so very simply, have to do is file a motion that you believe I am unfair and there exist circumstances where my judgment of this case will be unfairly handled..................and BANG !!!!! I am outa there.

Period. Done deal. If I only......APPEAR......as an unfair judge.

Very possibly, very probably........many Miles City persons can and will say to me, "Your Honor, I feel and believe you will mistreat the facts of this case....." just saying this in open court will provide me to do the ETHICAL thing and that is...........recuse myself........let Justice of the Peace DONALD R. NEESE assist the City Court and preside over you and your case.
Period. Done deal.

See how easy is it to always tell the truth when you know the law as very well as I do?

Rob Shipley
Good Miles City people,
It is Monday night, 2300.
This may be thought quite premature, but, this is me.

Thank you one and all for electing me to be YOUR City Judge.

I believe in twenty-three (23) hours as the votes are counted in the courthouse I will have been lawfully elected to become YOUR public servant.

Thank you most sincerely,

Rob Shipley