admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8530) 27 days ago
permalink   ·  vote tally
+4
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11192) 27 days ago
Reply to MilesCity.com Webmaster (#373484)
I like it except that Mike Pence becomes president if Trump goes. I'd rather have Trump.
+3
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9863) 27 days ago
Reply to David Schott (#373486)
Totally agree with Dave. The best part of Trump, is that he is so stupid, he will never get anything done. President Pence, however, would screw over the citizens of this country (and the planet) big time. The man is pure evil.
+4
Posted by Rand (-27) 26 days ago
Once Trump serves his full 8 years I hope Mike Pence runs for President. Mike Pence is a great leader that has the idea of what's good for america. Mike Pence has the idea that we need to follow the Constitution as it should be not "Interpret" the constitution like lefts do
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1481) 25 days ago
Hey Rand. Wasn't Pence in charge of vetting for Trump's administration? Most of his 'vettees' have either been fired or quit! If he can't handle that, how can he possibly be president? ( I forgot. Donald Trump is the new standard. Never mind).
+2
Posted by Rand (-27) 25 days ago
But Hillary was an evil criminal that only thought of herself and power and for some reason people wanted her for president. Even after her emails, her involvement with russia, her donation scandal, having conservative members killed, even after all that, people supported her. Kinda like people supported Hitler, they were blinded from their actions
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9863) 25 days ago
Reply to Rand (#373519)
Rand wrote:
But Hillary was an evil criminal that only thought of herself and power and for some reason people wanted her for president. Even after her emails, her involvement with russia, her donation scandal, having conservative members killed, even after all that, people supported her. Kinda like people supported Hitler, they were blinded from their actions

Wow.

Just . Turn . Off . InfoWars .

NOW
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11192) 25 days ago
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#373520)
It's gotta be a troll, Gunnar, because no one could possibly be that stupid. Could they?
+2
Posted by Rand (-27) 25 days ago
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"- Mark Twain. Mark Twain was right, but I'm not going to get drug down to you alls level, I'm to smart for that. I don't watch info wars much by the way and yes there is some fake news in it sometimes, but CNN preaches fake news every day as if it was fact, they have been pointed out as lieRs all the time, but people fail to mention CNN delivers bad news. which I'm sure most of you believe. There is a reason why CNN has terrible ratings, cause most people have had enough of it
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8530) 25 days ago
Reply to Rand (#373523)
Rand wrote:
I'm to smart for that.

I'm to too smart for that.

There, fixed that for you.
+3
Posted by TheDude (+34) 25 days ago
Hilary and Obama are yesterday's news,fake or real. I don't see anything better since they're gone-the ruling GOP can't even agree with itself.I just don't understand why Trump won't release his tax records,and why he openly disrespected John McCain,calling him a "quitter".McCain,who was injured while on the deck of an aircraft carrier when a missle cooked off.He could have went home,yet he continued to fly after his recovery.Then he was shot down and was imprisoned and tortured for years.I say McCain is a war hero.Then to be disrespected by a person that never served a day in the armed forces?
+6
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1481) 21 days ago
Not only all that, but Trump had waaaaaay more people at his inauguration than Obama. Right, Rand?
+3