Election for City Judge
Posted by Rob Shipley (+399) one month ago
Gentle persons, I have asked the webmaster if MC.com holds a policy forbidding political solicitation. Was notified what I may write was OK.

I have been since June 17th knocking door to door (D2D) all over Miles City seeking everyone's trust and votes for all the right reasons. If anyone has not been given my single page double printed statement of truth and fact, that is because you were away when I knocked. I have created an "NHL", not home list, that I am trying to finish before the election, but have run out of time.

My sincere twenty (20) second pitch is as follows:
"Hello, hope you are well. I am Rob Shipley, I am campaigning for City Judge. My opponents know absolutely nothing about law, and, they also do not care. This suits me just fine, because, also, they are both too lazy to knock on doors and visit with you good people. I have knocked on about 2500 doors and have about 600 to go.
Would very much appreciate your votes, all of your family and all of your friends.
When you peoples' taxes are paying my salary down in City Hall and I am operating YOUR City Court, it is YOUR court, you own all of it, it does not belong to "The Good Ol' Boys Club", you will have elected and be paying for the very best and everything will be done correctly. Thank you."
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13410) one month ago
Who else is running?

I tried to google the information but both the City and County are not computer friendly. Apparently, the ballot is not published online. They need to get with the times.

There was a story in the STAR about the choices for judge, but because their website isn't properly setup, my security software won't pull up the story.

Given that "didn't get off my ass to vote" is currently the ruling party in MT, Mr. Shipley might have a good chance. His "ship" could come in.

[Edited by Richard Bonine, Jr. (10/24/2017 7:51:44 PM)]
permalink   ·  vote tally
+2
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11282) one month ago
Reply to Richard Bonine, Jr. (#373489)
It appears there are four candidates:

Mark Reddick
Rob Shipley
Kenneth Stein
Scott Zeitner
+1
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13410) one month ago
Thanks David.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10071) one month ago
Given the sounds of crickets from candidates Reddick, Stein, and Zeitner here, I would have to wholeheartedly support the candidacy of Mr. Shipley.

A candidate who informs you of his positions on all the issues on multiple posts and topics in this forum is certainly an excellent change from Jeff Sessions and the like, in this day of complete elusiveness from judicial candidates. While I don't always agree with the views and positions of Rob, he is a breath of fresh air.
+3
founder
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#373493)
FYI, I have been told that Mark Reddick is not on the ballot.
+5
Richard, Gunnar and David,
Thank you each sincerely for your time and input. I will appreciate each of you talking and writing the City Judge election up all you want these next thirteen (13) days; and, I will appreciate each of your valuable AMERICAN votes.
FACTS
I was told on June 22nd, by a very trustworthy Miles City business person always in the know, Mark Reddick, "filed for the wrong position". Hmmmmmmmmmmm, leaves a thinking person to wonder, right?
I am no big time politician , and actually, I am no politician at all and will never desire to be; actually, I hate, loathe, and despise Americans wasting hundreds of thousands and millions and millions of dollars always trying to get the rest of us to believe all their lies.
Having been comfortably retired since 1992 I chose to WIN this election for myself, my wonderful mom and dad, and for *****all***** of the good people in Miles City who have for 30+ years been paying for an unbalanced and UNFAIR City Court.
I may offend some people, for sure, I do not know. Several times I have been treated seriously unfairly by a judge. I will always seek to allow all persons to be completely at ease " in the City Court of Miles City", never "in my court".
Will I ever act in any way high minded or aloof with the disposition that the black robe I am supposed to wear in court is supposed to stand for something dominant or powerful or high and mighty? No. Period. Done deal.
Most of the time anyone who holds an interest may easily watch me in "their City Court that they own".......wearing a neatly pressed white shirt, maybe a tie, maybe not, and just a good pair of 501 Levis. The Black Robe Cult actually irks the strong side of my brain a great deal.

Thank you all, sincerely, "Ship"
Wonderful Miles City people,
If any of you wonder or care why I have been knocking door to door (D2D) as I have since June 17th, it is because I care. I truly believe none of the other three (3) candidates for City Judge could ever care less. My sincere philosophy follows:
A. Mass general mailings..........dumb, bothersome and greatly IMPERSONAL.
B. Yard signs.......dictatorial and usually ineffective.
C. Knocking......REAL and personal. The only true way to come to know real and good people who without any doubt will be paying your salary for you to DO THE RIGHT THING.......operate the City Court that they ***OWN*** correctly, lawfully and efficiently.

The United States of America is a constitutional republic, it is not an enslaved nation even though it already has way, way, way tooooooooo many (100,000 + ) laws.

Laws are to contain crime and criminals, not hinder, hassle and reduce the freedoms of working, intelligent Americans.

Thank you one and all, very sincerely.

It is my fervent wish I score with each of you at least one thousand (1,000) more of your votes than all of the other three (3) candidates altogether.
Not worried at all, just concerned about the new change in the mail-in-only balloting this election. I have been told and have deduced this is a conservative move, yes ?
Anything that saves $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in any government operation is fine with me, I assure you of 2000% truth.
But, in Miles City, where it sometimes takes THREE (3) days for a letter to just cross town.......PO trucking it to Billings where the mail is sorted........(supposedly most efficiently...duh?) and then trucked back............grrrrrrr.
I wonder how many votes are going to be lost........................AFTER the 1700 deadline of Tuesday, November 7th?
I am going to ask Linda Corbett, the Clerk and Recorder, how she and her team plan to remedy this.

"Ship"
Gunnar,
Thank you again for what you have expressed here. I am not sure if I truly am a "breath of fresh air", but, I am so very well qualified I am seriously OVER QUALIFIED.
There has become quite a morass of shady dealings in the City Hall and City Court of Miles City for quite some time. Tony Annalora ran Sherwin Williams and quite profitably I am sure; but, he had absolutely no training in law at all before he became our city judge. He even jailed me overnight for what his sad belief was in Public Nuisance....1992,1993, whenever. And the Friday night of the Bucking Hose Sale........................grrrrrrrr. That may have cost me a couple of hundred bucks as that weekend I recorded winning over $1,500 at the Range Riders and Trains Inn.
Paul Mottram, after he retired from the U.S. Bank, then Fist National, was no legal mind of any kind. Nice guy, good family man, all of that, but absolutely no knowledge of how and *why* he was to conduct the legal affairs of the City Court far better than he ever did.
Ken Hom was a retired MCPD officer. Nice guy, and we all loved him and especially his wife, Millie, who dedicated her entire career to see the nursing program at MCC through to its very best fulfillment.
Ralph Dukart, Jr, was a "hard try" guy, but his knowledge of law was lacking and he was ousted for his chronic drinking problems.
Al Homme is a partner with Dennis Mullen in several real estate holdings, and, Dennis and Jim Lucas and I owned the 4Bs since my wonderful Mom passed away in August, 1997, and we were always the best of friends and partners in that deal.
Actually, for all purposes, Jim, who was a partner with Ship and Maryfor many years, has become my "almost adopted father" and Jim has been for decades the very best attorney in all of Eastern Montana. Friend Al Homme, never had any legal training of any kind. All he ever had were the biennial training sessions that the Supreme Court authorizes and very poorly indeed.
I was knocking door-to-door on the North side near Garfield School in July and Butch Grenz stopped by to visit with me. His sage advice was that I had a steep, uphill battle running against Ken Stein. I answered Butch that Stein knew nothing about law and I would defeat him soundly in this election. Butch's contrite and ****WRONG **** reply was, "Neither do you, Jew."
{{{ "Jew" has been a sweet nickname for me from Butch and Pat Mackenzie since the early 80's owing Elaine Shipley and I owning and operating what was then Custer Pawn and Consignment, our licensed and doing very well pawnshop }}}.
Jesus was a jew, so, I have held "Jew" as a compliment all these years.
Bottom line for all Miles City people whether they ever vote or not, Miles City is my hometown of seventy (70) years and the good people here afforded my wonderful parents to become quite affluent in the years 1945 through 1996.
So, it is my turn to serve as well as I am able.
Everyone's vote will be sincerely appreciated for all the right reasons; and, I thank the Webmaster of Miles City. com that he approved of my campaign asds as he has.
Thanx to one and all,
"Ship"
Posted by redmondroughneck (+46) one month ago
One thing about Shipley getting elected for anything in Miles City, there will be something to read every day in the Star.
+3
Posted by nativemc (+297) one month ago
Well, I haven't posted in quite some time but feel compelled to do so. This thread is beginning to sound much like our national politics, things blown out of proportion such as 2000%. 100% is all it can be when it comes to truth or honesty. Name calling is so juvenile. it is like a couple of first graders on the playground. Bringing up the past of individuals, some of whom are deceased, to make a point that really doesn't matter. Why not concentrate on the here and now and the future. One more thing. Mr. Shipley, please quit trying to ride the coat tails of your mother and father.

[Edited by nativemc (10/26/2017 11:54:12 AM)]
+7
Nativemc,
Nice that you hide behind your false name. Care to get out in the OPEN and ACT sincerely MATURE?
Not getting into any fights here on .com
Ask anyone who has lived in Miles City for 20, 30, or 40 years. My Mom and Dad did a great deal for everyone here; doubt that your family ever did anything.
If you do not like me "riding on my parents' coat tails"......tough. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it.
Others who have done great things for Miles City are:
Bill and Lorena Nefsy, Alberta and Bob Smith, L.P and Theresa Anderson, the Mitchell family, Rose and Chris Grenz, the Coffees, and many other good Miles City legends......such as my truly second pair of parents.............Bob and LaVerne Pauley, who gave Miles City, Eastern Montana and the WHOLE WIDE WORLD the World Famous Miles City Bucking Horse Sale.
Get a life. If you wish to bitch and whine, first, at the very least, get the FACTS straight. EXACTLY and PRECISELY why I am determined to become the BEST EVER CITY JUDGE of Miles City........I know many categories of general knowledge and live in ONLY the truth.

"Ship"
+1
Posted by nativemc (+297) one month ago
I do use an alias because of people that would use my real name to possibly retaliate. As for the people you have mentioned, I have known several of them and do respect them. You are not them so I am not sure why you bring these names up all the time. Is it because you can not run on your own merits?
Posted by SZ (+144) one month ago
You're spreading a bit of misinformation to the voting public there Mr. Shipley. To say your opponents know absolutely nothing about the law is indeed a stretch. I spent over 25 years working in the criminal justice field, have thousands of hours of "formal" law and related training, and I have taught, and continue to teach criminal justice related subjects through foreign contracts with the US Department of State.
We shall see who the voters of Miles City prefer at the voting booth.
+4
Dear SZ,
Seems quite odd you wish to hide behind two (2) letters and not reveal your true identity to the Miles City people. When Richard Bonine disagrees with me here, I know who he is and why he disagrees, because he IS a MAN and does not hide behind any false name.
Was this taught you in the criminal justice field ?
My U.S. Navy air traffic controller operating initials were M W, Mike Whiskey, because I was first in the control tower at Naval Station Midway Island, thus M W from Midway. In case you do not know this, everyone, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, FAA air traffic controllers, all use operating initials to mark on flight progress strips and speak with each other. Everywhere all over the world. Therefore my "MW" is lawfully legit, and, your "SZ" here in this very good forum is not.
Know a good fellow who runs a machine shop here in town who told me and convinced me in the valley, the Yellowstone Valley, fifteen (15) years ago his dog wandered over to your place and instead of taking him back home or spooking him so he would go back home..........you shot him with a shotgun.
I know this good man well enough I can possibly ask him to sign a deposition or an amicus brief for a court proving this PROOF POSITIVE.

What say you now? Do you even know the difference between an amicus brief and a deposition? Of course you do not.

You are still lawfully connected with the federal government? C'mon, give the wonderful people of Miles City a break. Easy to prove so prove it.

What have you done for the people of Miles City?
Put up half a dozen yard signs?
What will be your answers in the forum the STAR will publish next week for all of us; not just we candidates, FOR ALL OF THE GOOD PEOPLE WHO ARE Miles City?

Have you knocked on more than 2,700 doors all over Miles City ? Have you asked for Miles City peoples' trust, first and foremost, and their votes secondly?

Do you know the difference between Request for Discovery and a claw hammer?
Do you know "anything" about the ETHICS of any judge recusing themselves ?Because of the FACTS that they a. know the defendant as friend or business partner or are closely connected with their family b. know there are FLAWS in the case from the prosecuting attorney or arresting officer c. Think or feel as a judge they would be biased or prejudiced owing personal emotions or knowledge .
Well, do you? {{ This is all in the CFR which of course, you know absolutely nothing about }}}

What does the acronym MCA mean?
What does CFR stand for?
What does FOIA stand for?
How many Amendments are there to the U.S. Constitution?
Who owns the highways and streets, the police or the Americans who paid for their being built?
Is driving a privilege or a CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT?
What is the significance of Marbury v Madison, US 5, (1803) and why has it NEVER BEEN modified in federal law in any of these past two hundred fourteen (214) years since Americans then all traveled by horse drawn carriages or rode horses and now we all drive automobiles?
Answer these "easy" "easy" "easy" questions for , not me, I ALREADY KNOW ALL ABOUT the gravity of all of these answers .These are EASY questions for the people of Miles City who you have never advised you want to SERVE them instead of just get a Miles City part time paycheck.
Provide all of these *EASY* answers and you might have a prayer.

Are you going to actually, lawfully, and ethically be their judge or strive always for convictions no matter whatever are the legal issues, like your reputation stands as being employed with the drug task force or whatever?

Ever have a Top Secret clearance from the FBI and U. S. Navy? I have and I can prove it all to anyone, anytime, and for all the right reasons.

Did the good people of Miles City in fifty plus ( 50 + ) years provide your parents to become self made affluent persons? Did your parents then TEACH you to *love* and *respect* all Miles City people because of this?

Get a life, Fellow, wake up and smell the coffee.

Advice, never take a knife to a gunfight.

"Ship"

P.S. My family owned and operated Beacon Carter SERVICE from December, 1945, through 1996. Get my drift.......Beacon Carter Service was a Montana corporate trade name. Get it? SERVICE.
I want to serve the people of Miles City to the very best of my ability and family legacy.

Do you have either, ability or a family legacy?
Redmond Roughneck,
I like your handle. I rough necked in Montana and Wyoming from September, 1968, until I went to active duty in the Navy in late February, 1970. WOW. Great times. I worked with Doug Rask for one well. We were rigged up on the Charley Miles ranch along Powder River. Our tool pusher had us NOT EVEN bolt down the blowout preventer, just drill the rat hole and drill the mouse hole and get on with it. WOW. Worked for about fifteen (15) companies, the best of which was EXETER out of Denver. My very first day in the oil patch I met my crew at the 600 Café one morning at 0600 and we drove out to the Haughian Ranch going through Kinsey in a Cadillac and I then thought...."Wow, this is really the way to go."

In reply to your statement about Shipley being in the STAR from time to time after being elected City Judge. Yes, perhaps, but this time I seek to have STAR reporters advise Miles City people of the numbers of dismissals in City Court owing the errors of MCPD and very minor situations which do not ever warrant prosecutions which all COST taxpayers $$$$$$.

I seek to gain permission of the STAR Editor to write Letters to the Editor defining recent newsworthy happenings in the City Court, which I will operate for......."We the People" and never for the "Good Ol' Boys Club".

Thank you, Sir.

"Ship"
nativemc,
You asked if I could not "run on my own merits".
My name is Rob Shipley. I am as ordinary as a pair of old worn boots. GOD saw to it I was born in the WONDERFUL town of Miles City in 1947.
Did you ever have a TOP SECRET clearance from any branch of the military and the Federal Bureau of Investigation? I held one for three (3) years when in the Naval Reserve.
Does your DD214 state you were HONORABLY discharged from active duty?
Do you even have an Honorable Discharge and also a DD214?
What has your family ever done for Miles City?
Did your family donate ten thousand dollars ($10,000) to MCC for the building of the Centra? Mine did. It is on a plaque on the wall near other great Miles City people who also gave money to MCC.
I do have over 16,000 hours of diligent study of law ONLINE and can easily PROVE this to anyone who ever asks me any questions about law.
How many levels of law are there? Not 2 or 3.... there are seven (7)levels of law that neither of my opponents have a clue.
Yes, I can always stand on my own two feet and my merits per se. This will be proven by the good people who are Miles City who elect me owing I have enjoyed about a ninety percent (90%) approval of all of the 1,500 people I have visited with knocking D2D,door to door. There have obviously been over 1,200 people I have not talked with, owing they were not home when I amassed my number of over 2,700 knocks.
Get my drift?
Why don't you campaign for City Judge or any other PUBLIC SERVANT occupation?

People are getting to understand and realize.......I already have money......I want to S E R V E the good people of Miles City.......with my ability and common sense and extensive training in law. I have two (2) passions.....guns and law. You may have other passions. I collect single action Army Colt revolvers, SAA Colts, and, I very well know the law.

Well? Do you want to do ANYTHING for the people of Miles City?

"Ship"
founder
So, your choices for City Judge are:

- An ex-cop who will possibly be biased and side with law enforcement in all criminal cases.

- A guy who dislikes government, has a bone to pick with the MCPD, and plans to dismiss tickets.

- The other guy.

Not much of a choice, now is it?
+7
David Schott,
I have no "bone to pick" with MCPD; just know they do get so very, very, very many lawful procedures all wrong. That is an unfair advantage from their views of the Rule of Law.
A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE of the wrong way the City Court of Miles City has been operated for a very long, long, long time:
The issue of court appointed counsel that is provided by the U. S. Constitution to ALL defendants does not read, " All defendants are to be appointed proper defense counsel furnished by the Montana PDO, Public Defenders Office"; the law reads that ****all**** people have the right under this constitution to a fair trial and they must always be represented by court appointed attorneys if they cannot afford their own, and, that means EVERYONE which then demands the city court or any constitutional court then MUST go outside and past the PDO and hire decent and professional lawyers for such demands of justice." The City Court of Miles City has never to my knowledge spent a penny (1c) hiring any outside lawyers as per the letter of the law and has always depended on appointing ONLY PDO lawyers.
In their own defense, PDO lawyers are OVERWORKED because a great many persons ask for their assistance and there are not enough PDO lawyers to handle all the cases the courts deal with, thereby, justice is not what it was designed and established to be by the Founding Fathers, etcetera.

Thank you, Sir, for your opinion here.

"Ship"
All Good People of Miles City and those who engage in Miles City.com,

I have a decently qualified question to ask of SZ.
Since you have stated here in this forum you still "teach for the U.S. State Department".........of course there is no way that such a brash statement can ever be proven, correct?

And your alleged teaching per se, is with "foreign" matters as well?

Duh? Give us all a break, prove all of that which you assert. Just prove what you write is not a prevarication and everyone can be well served instead of.....LIED to. Yes?

A funny quote established years ago in the 1920s when the Mafia was in control of the prohibition fiasco, was from one of their mob bosses, "Never lie unless you really, really, really have to."

And SZ, you really, really, really don't have to lie here in .com , right?
Just prove yourself. Have you been State Department connected all of these years HRC has been ruining everything? Of such are you proud?

The FAA or Marine Corps or Navy have not been asking for any of my ATC skills since I stopped drilling in the Naval Ready Reserve in 1988, and, I have never fibbed to anyone that they have.

Get a life, Sir.

"Ship"
SZ,
For your information (FYI), Sir, you are going to be beaten by a wide margin. Because even people in Miles City who do not like me will vote for me because I have asked for their trust, first and foremost, and their votes as well. One of the main reasons Beacon Carter Service that was our family oil business became the largest area-wise jobber in all of the Rocky Mountain Region of EXXON USA from 1945 through 1996, was, my genius father...........asked for people's trust and business........he asked for it and was always able to provide SERVICE.
I here properly ask of anyone to list their projections about the outcome in nine (9) days.
This is how I deduce the cookie crumbles :
Mark Reddick.....less than 25 votes.
Scott Zeitner...........less than 100 votes.
Ken Stein..........more than both Reddick and Zeitner, but fewer than 250.
Rob Shipley..................at least 500 more votes than all three (3).

If I have shot off my big mouth, so be it. I also did so poorly my last quarter in college (rough necking instead of attending classes )many years ago I lost my S2 certification and was drafted while I was in college. Duh?
Everyone probably knows I have made many mistakes in my seventy (70) years living in Miles City that I love; but, no one ever asserts I am a liar.

Always remember, SZ, even after Butch Grenz was forced to resign his mayor position in April, 2006, after having been elected a mere twenty-nine (29) months before { November, 2003 thru April, 2006 }; the very wise people of Miles City did forgive ( but not forget) him and elected him a second term in 2011, correct? This is how forgiving and GOOD are the people of Miles City.

How are your eight ( 8 ) or ten (10) yard signs working out for you? My bet is that of the 300 or so people who have shaken my hand and told me they would read my campaign facts statement, possibly half of them (150) will vote for me.

Of the 300 or so good people who have told me, "Thank you for asking for my vote, good luck"; at least half of them (150 ) will also vote for me. I have recorded 89 who told me they would vote for me, and, have been told since the ballots have been mailed, 13 already did.

The math: 150+ 150+ 89+ 13.....only 402. My sincere trust in the people of Miles City is that this 402 actual votes and proposed votes will exceed all the votes you other three (3) gain collectively. I might well be wrong, I have been wrong before. I am not perfect as a Christian, only forgiven.

SZ, please afford all of us your projection of November 7th, please do.

"Ship"
Sz, A smaller matter between you and me is this. I have already informed everyone enjoying Miles City.com I already bought an embroidered ball cap from Stiches across the street from the Carnegie library.

Y O U R
City Judge

My obvious plan is to be elected to serve and SERVE like I have always proposed that I want; and, actually be.......*be*.........the best city judge serving all of the wonderful people of Miles City since about forty (40) years ago.

What do you want to do FOR the people of Miles City except be a paycheck liability owing your sincere lack of knowledge about all aspects of law?

Bury all of us with U. S. State Department......"foreign" ops?

"Ship"
All of Miles City, Please accept what I write here, and, please elect me to SERVE exactly and precisely like I have promised all of you I will.

Thank you, Everyone, for your opinions and active discussion.

I will serve each of you better than any of you ever imagined.

"Ship"
Gunnar and Richard Bonine and David Schott,
I am seriously interested in your opinions and the way you each crunch the numbers of the City Judge election.

Thanx,

"Ship"
founder
Reply to Rob Shipley (#373596)
Rob, I gave up predicting elections on November 9, 2016.
+6
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1551) one month ago
I've had it with elections. Please tell me this one is over after next Tuesday.
+3
Posted by SZ (+144) one month ago
Mr Shipley, I must admit your replies are at least humorous. I applaud your abilities to deduct that SZ are my initials, bravo sir.

Your TS clearance has absolutely no bearing or merit in this election. Although I did have, and still hold a clearance, it has absolutely no bearing on this election. I would think yours was pulled after your departure from the Navy, and doubt you could garner one now.

I do not work for the State Dept directly, I contract with two companies that do, CACI and IEA, google is your friend. Feel free to look them up. I also contract with CENTCOM, if you're so enlightened to look that up as well.

I wish you the best of luck in this election, but when the bell tolls sir, the voters of Miles City will decide the outcome.

Before I forget, driving is a privilege, not a constitutional right. I believe the Montana Supreme Court addressed that in City vs Gonzales in 2006. In fact as far as I am aware, all state legislatures as a part of the compact recognize driving as a privilege. 61-5-212 M.C.A. addresses your concerns.

As a sitting judge, and officer of the court, are you not sworn to uphold the constitution and laws of the state of Montana? The state statutes are rather clear in their intent and meaning.

With that, I will bid you adieu and let you keep up your rhetoric.

SZ
+4
SZ,
Not that you are ever going to be elected anyway, but, just so you become aware of how the TRUTH is handled in constitutional courts of law, and all American courts are constitutional courts, read and learn what follows.
GOOGLE : the matrix has you
"Right to Drive Affidavit"
U.S. Supreme Court Says No License Necessary to Drive an Automobile"
http//wearechange.org
"Right to Drive - - the Real Truth" www.realtruth/biz
Google and read and study all five (5) of these websites and then start making intelligent decisions.

Read and study well the Supremacy Clause of the U.S. Constitution. This is where the action is.

All smart Americans know the "Law of the Land" is and always has been the United States Constitution and exceeds and overreaches any state constitutions and all state laws. Period. Done Deal.

Most people are curious about answers to the three (3) questions put to each of we city judge candidates by the Miles City Star's Abe Winter. Me, I actually could not ever care less about anything you ever say owing the facts that a couple of dozen people who were glad I knocked on their doors and asked for their votes told me, "Oh, yeah, Zeitner......isn't he the guy who was in trouble years ago with the Drug Task Force?" Whether you were or not matters to me not one (1) iota, the people of Miles City are not easily duped by anyone so ultra unqualified to operate their court and gain a salary at their expense who was so L A Z Y he never even tried, not one (1) single afternoon to knock on their doors and visit with them and answer any of their questions about how he would operate........."their" court ...that they own, etcetera.

By the way, you never did reply to the FACT and TRUTH about the good Miles City fellow whose dog you shot fifteen (15) years ago in Yellowstone Valley with a shotgun. Inquiring minds want to know.
Did you or did you not?

For all of Miles City......since the "truth" hurts........the good fellow runs Barney Murnion's Blocks and Heads machine shop next to the Watts Insurance Agency. Anyone can ask him and he will surely tell any of you......like he told me......."Shipley, huh, well you already have my vote.....that dirty rotten Zeitner shot my dog with a shotgun about fifteen (15) years ago in Yellowstone Valley where we were neighbors. No one can stand him and not many people would ever vote for him."

If this good business fellow is offended by anything I have written here in this good forum......milescity.com.........which is every word the truth and nothing but the truth......and he wants to kick the tar out of me......more power to him. I will apologize to him, sincerely,as I must, and apologize to all the readership of .com.........and life will go on being as wonderful as it always is.......whether you abrogate more lies or not.

Thank you most sincerely for being the seriously flawed milk toast candidate that we all know you are.

"Ship"
SZ,
I wish to not offend the Webmaster of this very well operated forum, at any cost to myself in any way. However, if he does not object and accepts this serious question from me to you...........how much cash money are you willing to bet on the outcome of this election between the four (4) of us? {{Not certain if Mark Reddick is truly a candidate or not }}
I have accepted several quite sizeable bets from LM, DK, SS, JK, and Hopsing (owns New Hunan Chinese Restaurant).
I employ these good people's initials in order to respect them as I have NOT YET gained their approval to list their names as having won or lost their bets and that is only fair and just.

LM is a good fellow who drives here from North Carolina and hunts at the Forman Mizpah Ranch. He is here now. He and I just kicked the tar out of Hopsing playing pinochle at the Golden Spur this afternoon.......he won $10 and I won $130.

DK is my very close millionaire rancher friend of decades and lives at Sand Springs.

SS is the son of the owners of Buff's Bar in Forsyth.

JK is Joey Kessel who owns the Glendive Bowling Alley and poker game there. Joey could not care less about any banter, good or bad. He bets all the time....sports, bowling, everything.

And, Hopsing, Kevin Zeng, is precisely who he always is.

I will not divulge the certain bets as they rest, but, whomever asks after the election and I have one each of them, it will be no big deal and I will tell everyone the absolute truth like I always do. As a matter of fact.......the GOOD people of Miles City are the ones whose intellect and desire to accept always the truth will be responsible for my sweet, very sweet financial gain and I will decently thank all of them as properly as I must.

To be only fair, what odds do you wish.....2 to 1.....7 to 3.....what ?

Thanx again for your absolutely sorry candidacy.

"Ship"
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1102) one month ago
I'm not really following along, but do want to interject that it is "Milquetoast" as in Caspar Milquetoast. I don't know why I know this and it makes me feel old
+1
Gentlepersons of Miles City,
I have some very sincerely interesting news for any who wish to know.
1. I did call the bluff of SZ. It is sooooooooooooo easy to do.
2. I have Googled the three (3) spy versus spy outfits he writes in here for which he does work.
3. Not looking good.......not looking good at all.
4. Any of you can also take the half hour (30 minutes ) and locate certain input persons in these three (3) agencies.

My strong side of my brain tells me SZ is bluffing.

5. I am hoping any of the three (3) will call me or email me their lawful replies before the weekend so I can inform all of you WHO DESERVE THE TRUTH and never lies............ok?

Anyone can also ask SZ if he is willing to answer any questions about the legitimacy of his actually being employed, part time or full time.

Centcom opting to have a business relationship with some small fry in Miles City, Montana, not a former USAF or USMC or USN intelligence type?

Doubtful, very doubtful indeed............don't you all agree?

"Ship"
Dave Roberts,
Thank you, Sir, for your recent correction.
I did not know any better. My bad.
I never majored in semantics per se.

Do forgive my innocent error.

I did google your milquetoast caspar and it is rather a funny rendition ,etc.

Thanx again.

"Ship"
Sz, When you are already buried in deep quicksand, stop digging. I once had a saddle horse ( "Comanche" )slip into quicksand atop Mount Garfield ( on the reservation near Liscom Mountain ) when we were desperately trying to locate our wayfaring buffalo bull in 1963. He had jumped many fences and taken flight and if he was located on the reservation any Native Americans could have shot him and butchered him and there never would have been anything my dad or Jim Lucas ever could have done about that.
My point? Quicksand is tough stuff.
I eased off over my horse's head and shoulders and scrambled to dry ground. I took down my rope and looped it around Comanche's neck in order to stabilize him and pull him out since the reins were wet and slippery and easy to break in the mud.
He whinnied and thrashed around about ten (10) minutes before, like a turtle, he was able to claw his way out of the mud hole.

Point, SZ, you are not going to be able to BS your way out of your prevarications to all the good people of milescity.com.

Put up or shut up.

Positively prove you do work for IEA and Centcom and CACI.
You started this..............I will finish it.

Miles City people deserve absolutely nothing but the very best........always the truth.

"Ship"
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10071) one month ago
Rob, I am pretty much in the same boat as Dave Schott, and predicting elections is not my thing. I would like to project you as winning, as you are intelligent and self educated, but as I know the majority of the Miles City electorate are somewhat slow and uneducated, preferring to watch Fox News or Dancing with the Stars in their Lazy Boy recliners. So all bets are off
I wish you well.
+3
Gunnar,
I gladly accept your sage advice. As you so very well know, Sir, the apathy of the American voter is monumental and has been for decades.
"They shoot such men as Lincoln", correct ?
As my forever very close friend, Pooh (Winnie the Pooh) would exclaim, "Oh, bother."

I adore the writing and philosophy of Oscar Wilde.
One of his very best, " Life is too important to be taken seriously."
I enjoy a small 4" by 6" plaque hanging near my computer CPU that shows a young Panda bear standing on its head on top of a tree stump with this quip embossed below.

Cool, so very cool.

Thanx.

"Ship'
This is not to gather attention; I already have all the attention I ever need.
This is a mere courtesy alert to anyone who cares. I can and will reply to anyone who has any questions about law in general. There is no need to brag, I do know all aspects of law very decently so.

I cannot and will not communicate with persons via email when their questions pertain to actual cases pending in the City Court or District Court as that would be a violation of the rules of ex parte communication. But, all in all, this will always be the US of A, and We the People are at liberty to do just as we please as long as it does not offend or harm others.

"Ship" ship@midrivers.com
founder
Reply to Dave Roberts (#373603)
Dave Roberts wrote:
I'm not really following along, but do want to interject that it is "Milquetoast" as in Caspar Milquetoast. I don't know why I know this and it makes me feel old

Milk Toast on the other hand is a somewhat disgusting looking poor man's dish of toast and "scalded" milk. My dad used to fix it for himself once in a while I think when his stomach was giving him trouble. He called it "graveyard toast". I called it "gross".
+1
supporter
Posted by cubby (+2152) one month ago
Almost positive that Barney that owns Barneys blocks and heads is Barney Hofer, not Murnion.
+2
Cubby, I stand corrected, Sir. I confused Mr. Hofer with about the only other Barney I know, Barney Murnion of Jordan. Thank you for your correction.
But my point still remains...............ANYONE........ANYONE..........who is interested in SZ and his short fuse may ask Mr. Hofer and I am 100% sure he will answer in the same truth he told me a month ago about his good dog getting shot my SZ with a shotgun.
I shot a dog one time. I was in the Navy stationed at NAS Whidbey Island, Oak Harbor, Washington. It had been snowing, quite rare for that vicinity. Some teenagers were driving way, way too fast and clobbered a very large and lovable white longhaired dog and broke its back. It was 2300 at night and no way to gain a veterinarian any place, the dog was in deep shock, so........I chased the beer drinkers away and put the big sweetheart out of its misery. Never a fun thing to do, shoot a dog or a horse.

Thank you.

Rob Shipley
Cubby and all Miles City good persons,
I sincerely appreciated the *truth* Barney Hofer told me a month ago about SZ.
As soon as I told him, "Hello, I am Rob Shipley and I am campaigning for City Judge....." his quick reply was........"You already have my vote, Shipley, SZ is an a h e, he shot my dog with a shotgun about fifteen (15) years ago."

Soooooooooooo, even if anyone does not like me or does not like the Shipley name in Miles City for any reasons, good or bad, please think about not ever voting for some jerk who would rather shoot someone's pet dog rather than make a simple telephone call, or, just load it up in his car or pickup and deliver it back to its home.

I am a soft hearted fellow. Many years ago. Elaine Shipley and I were visiting her family ranch at Dodson. We were driving through a pasture and approached a big reservoir. There was a sand spot of sorts along one edge of the water. It was alive with baby soft shell turtles newly born perhaps for only three (3) or four (4) days. Anyway, we gathered up about twenty (20) of these little devils and put them in a big galvanized tub under a few gunny sacks in the bed of her dad's 4X4 and went home to dinner with our cool prize.

We brought all of these baby turtles home for Troy and Robyn (and for our own enjoyment as well). We put them in a galvanized water tank with about thirty (30) gallons of water and caught and fed them grasshoppers for about a week until their *joy* wore off naturally. In this, our wonderful German Shepard dog, "Nikki", became jealous of all the attention these baby turtles were receiving and got into the tank and bit one of them through the skirt of its shell near its tail.

Taking this baby turtle, one (1) of twenty( 20), to the vet for a shot to prevent any infection, etcetera, only cost us twenty-eight dollars ($28.00)
So very glad Nikki didn't attack the whole herd of them, right?

Thank you.
Gunnar,
Your note of six (6) days ago is appreciated. Jeff Sessions in his new appointment actually makes my posterior tired, Oh, my Lord, what a waste, what a waste.
And the money that is always wasted on these fools.....$180,000 and $200,000 a year in salaries plus $300,000 and $400,000 annually for their staffs, etc.

Eeeeegads, have we never learned anything from the Romans ?

If we Americans did not have to award our counterfeit Congress in the POSH fashion to which it has become...........ADDICTED...........we'd all be millionaires.

"Ship"
No email or telephone replies from the three (3) spy outfits SZ told us he contracts with..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????

1. Will there be any? 25% chance
2. Does anyone care anyway? 25% chance
3. Has what he wrote here been the truth? 6 or 8 but less than 10% chance

Thank you, One and All, for your votes; I will serve each of you to the best of my ability.

Thanx

"Ship"
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Dave Roberts (+1102) one month ago
Reply to David Schott (#373611)
David Schott wrote:
Milk Toast on the other hand is a somewhat disgusting looking poor man's dish of toast and "scalded" milk. My dad used to fix it for himself once in a while I think when his stomach was giving him trouble. He called it "graveyard toast". I called it "gross".

I bet. I feel the same way about chipped beef in white sauce. In any sauce for that matter. Even without sauce.
Thank you, Gunnar, for your desire to support my candidacy. I agree "all bets are off" is not a bad attitude at all owing the pathetic state of apathy among the majority of Americans all across our great land.
Just received a telephone call from an older woman who told me she much enjoyed my ad in the Star this evening, the option of electing a technical legal expert......or......"a clown who has not seen the ball since the kickoff."
Score one (1) for my side, right?
Then, my very own precious fiancée quipped, "The clown part was over the edge."
Oh, bother. Win some lose some.

"Ship"