NFL and the First Amendment
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison (+8867) 2 months ago
800) 342-5283 Then press 1
This is the number to Anheuser-Busch. They want to know how you feel about NFL players kneeling during the anthem and if they should continue supporting the NFL through advertisement dollars. Let them know what you think. It's an automated system and asks if are calling about the NFL. Press 1 and then leave your message.
Feel free to copy and post.

I do not drink beer or watch football but I support the First Amendment.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10133) 2 months ago
I am kind of torn on this one. Although I drink beer and watch the NFL, I am all in favor of the NFL losing advertisers and fans if that will result in its exorbitant prices to go down
founder
Posted by David Schott (+11317) 2 months ago
Will the Department of Defense stop paying the NFL to play the national anthem before games?

Will the NFL go back to a time when the players are still in the locker rooms when the national anthem is played?
+3
supporter
Vice President Pence flew out on Air Force Two today to attend the Colts - 49ers game. When several of the 49ers kneeled during the national anthem, Pence left the stadium and flew back to DC in Air Force Two.

Hello Taxpayers? Hello? The Tea Party Morans are all up in arms about the deficit, unless it is one of their own running it up to grandstand for political gain.

You Republicans are shameless.
+2
founder
Reply to Gunnar Emilsson (#373337)
Such a blatant effort to divide our nation has no place in the executive branch leadership of our nation.
+3
supporter
Ha ha ha ha, Trump is so stupid, he thinks the NFL gets huge tax breaks from the federal government. I'm sure his moronic followers believe him.

Dumbest. President. Ever.
+2
founder
So Trump says the NFL is going to force players to stand during the anthem then the NFL says Trump was wrong about that.

Who are you going to believe?
+1