Whats Everybody Listening To These Days
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1501) 2 months ago
Being a fan of the Old Crow Medicine, I picked up a copy of their CD "50 Years of Blonde On Blonde" which is their homage to Bob Dylan. Not only is the CD great but the video is really good. The opening tune "Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 is a rousing hand clapping, foot stopping ode to the bard. A really good listen and/viewing.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7628) 2 months ago
It's been a somewhat exceptional concert-going year for me, there's been a lot of bands either coming through Boise (or close enough to make the drive) that I've either wanted to see or have seen before and wanted another taste, to the point that I'm completely blown on my concert budget.

The weekend before last, for example, we had the Punk in Drublic Festival (http://punkindrublicfest.com/boise/), which was 3 hours of beer tasting followed by 5ish hours of music - $60 well spent.

The Bad Religion set was particularly tight -

Propagandhi has a new album coming out this week that I've been looking forward to as well:

[Edited by Bridgier (9/26/2017 10:48:54 AM)]
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+10122) 2 months ago
Down in my basement where I brew, I have an iPod going with an endless random mix.

Upstairs in the living room, I listen to a lot of Roothog Radio on the internet.
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+8275) 2 months ago
Guess I’ve been in a nostalgic frame of mind. Lately I’ve been listening to Blind Faith, Canned Heat, King Crimson, & the like.
Posted by TheDude (+49) 2 months ago
Townes van Zant CCR Reckless Kelly