Thursday Night 4 person Team Pool League Starting
founder
supporter
Posted by Earl Bennett (+371) 2 months ago
Yep it that time of year again. Our Thursday night pool league is doing its signup Thursday Oct 5th, 2017. Costs are $40 per player, and $100 for bar sponsor fee. Bar Pays the Quarters and 1 halftime drink to match what you are buying. So 1 time fee and no more costs for the entire season (except your drinks if you have them). Pool is free each Thursday night for league players during their match. Sign up will be at the VFW Thursday Oct. 5th 7:30 PM. I will be there at 7:00 PM for those early arriver's. Any Questions you can call Jeremey Harms at 853-3256, or you can txt me at 852-2256. League will start the following Thursday Oct 12th, 2017

[Edited by Earl Bennett (9/23/2017 6:20:30 AM)]
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
founder
supporter
I might add, 2 years ago this became a co-ed league. You can have any team mixture you want, all guys, all girls, 3&1 whatever. We also have a policy where if for any reason (unable to shoot well, sick, heartattack, dumb drunk etc..) we have a substitution policy which allows you to sub that person out and bring in another during the match. Show up at the meeting Oct 5th, that is always a lively discussion , ,
founder
supporter
Down to 1 week to go for sign up. Be talking to your sponsors so they can get you a check set up for their fee ($100 per team).
founder
supporter
2 more days, then see ya all at the VFW. Meeting at 7:30 PM Wednesday night.
founder
supporter
Well, meeting last night went well. We had 9 teams sign up, and will start play next Thursday night. I will have the schedules for play out Monday night at your sponsoring bar, hopefully by 7 PM. Gonna have a lot of fun...