Custer County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan Update
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1361) 27 days ago
A group of us met regularly this summer to give input in preparing Custer County's Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan. The plan is required by FEMA, and is used by the City and County when applying for various grants.

If you are interested in reviewing the Draft Custer County Multi-Hazard Mitigation Plan Update 2017, it is available at: http://www.countypdm.com; select Custer County, and use the password: Miles City.

The Public Library also has a CD disc copy which can be viewed on the library's computers. Just request the disc at main desk from one of the librarians.

If you have comments or concerns, please contact Bill Ellis CFM, Custer County Planner and Floodplain Administrator and Deputy Disaster and Emergency Services, at 1010 Main Street, Suite 16, Miles City, MT 59301; phone: 406-874-3424.
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-114) 24 days ago
Oh wonderful, just what I need. Free government money. The poor town people have big costs to add too their loans. Floods and such.

No thanks, Me and my neighbors will do just fine without government $. They get like bankers, Think for a small fee, Loan ya bit of $ then tell ya how too run your private affairs. I pay my taxes and want nothing to do with any government programs, ain't no such thing as free money.
In 2008, by the time the county BOYS dug out their own roads,friends, and favorites with county equipment we were left too our own means for a week. 24 hrs a day, but we all got together got the feed too the cattle and water.