founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8444) one month ago
Watch ...

permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1306) one month ago
Wake Up, America!
The Nazis and their racist ideology were not good news for Poland, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Denmark, Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway, Russia, England, and ultimately, Germany itself. The Nazis were also not good news for Jews, Catholics, Gypsies, Homosexuals, Developmentally Disabled people or anyone else who opposed their hate and racist ideology. The Fascists (Hitler's allies) were also not good news for Italy.

In 2017, the neo-nazis (otherwise known as Alt-Right, and white suprematists) are not good news for the United States of America.

Historically, we already know that the Klu Klux Klan (KKK) has not been good for America!

Wake Up, America!

https://en.wikipedia.org/...aster_race
admin
founder
Posted by MilesCity.com Webmaster (+8444) one month ago
Reply to Mary Catherine Dunphy (#372889)
Mary Catherine - Repeatedly reposting every single tidbit of anti-Trump news, ad nauseam, does not help further your cause.

I would request, instead of robotically doing that - perhaps you should consider taking more time to make the moments you post more meaningful.

I (and I'm sure many others on this site) would appreciate it.

As is, you've kind of hijacked the entire National Politics Forum. It has become very difficult to have any sort of discussion it anymore.

Thanks, Larry
MilesCity.com Webmaster
+7
founder
supporter
Posted by Tom Masa (+1464) one month ago
Webmaster
Maybe you should start a Mary Catherine Dunphy Forum and then she could post to her hearts content. And if anyone of us out in the wastelands would care to post on her forum we could. Then the National Affairs Forum would be open.
As I understand it, anyone on this website is free to post any news item about any national event they wish to. I post primarily for informational purposes. Others are free to post as well, aren't they. There is a lot going on!
Posted by Bob Netherton III (+1320) one month ago
I wonder if Trump has seen this. There's some interesting lines about his daughter being married to a Jewish person that should curl his toes.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9555) one month ago
After thinking about this for quite some time, I have to side with Mary Catherine.

This Garrison Keillor oped sums it up nicely.

https://www.washingtonpos...e1add60543

No one in Miles City is posting, "WTF is Trump doing?" because most of Miles City is too polite and nice to post anything negative about the POTUS. Although they will chew your ear off, off the record.

It is a midwestern thing. Although Miles City is part of Montana, its residents have far more in common with folk in Nebraska than those people in Missoula. Not a criticism, just an observation.

Midwestern people also have a weird obsession about sanitation and cleanliness.

So, let Mary Catherine post on. No one makes you reads anyone's posts, and no one is going to start responding to any intellectual posts about National affairs. This is 1933 all over again.
+2
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-118) one month ago
Hal Neumann has made some darn good posts. At least his comments have some depth, Rather than just taking every anti Trump article posting they find.
+1