Polluter Fines Drop 60 Percent under Trump
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1468) 3 months ago
"The Trump administration has collected 60 percent less from civil penalties for environmental wrongdoing than the administrations of presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton did on average in their first six months in office. . . . . The administration has lodged 26 cases for violations of the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act and other environmental laws (not including Superfund sites) and it collected $12 million in penalties from companies, the group said. Clinton, Bush and Obama respectively lodged 45, 31, and 34 cases and collected $25 million, $30 million and $36 million in penalties."

Read more at:

https://www.washingtonpos...9060e01db5
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-98) 3 months ago
MCD seems to like the SHOCK JOC style of fake news. The FOLLOWING is from your posted link.
"At the same time, the group warned that a six-month period does not provide enough data for definitive conclusions, and cases and settlements are often the result of years of efforts."

WAKE UP MCD, GET A REAL JOB
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9901) 3 months ago
Man from the Snowy Plains! Back from Charlottesville so soon?
+1
Yeah Right Gunnar, How about all you Miles City homies, meet in Jim Town on a Saturday night. Let me know how that works out for ya.
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1468) 3 months ago
What???????????????????????
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9901) 3 months ago
Mary Catherine, I believe the Man from Snowy Plains is attempting to defend his white racist nationalistic beliefs by suggesting that those of us who are of Caucasian background who would saunter in a drinking establishment frequented by the First People on a weekend night would be at risk.

The ultimate creed from the white nationalistic racist:

"You should be as racist as I am, as we all should be afraid of brown people!"
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13358) 3 months ago
Reply to The man from snowy plains (#372852)
The man from snowy plains wrote:
Yeah Right Gunnar, How about all you Miles City homies, meet in Jim Town on a Saturday night. Let me know how that works out for ya.

I'd much prefer drinking with my native friends in Jimtown or anywhere else, than spend half a beer drinking with a bigoted racist hubcap troll like you.
+1
Nothing racesest was ever said. Lived and schooled with all ethnic's never had a problem, But to stay safe there are places that just aren't safe. It seems to be a liberal thing to attack with labels. Whatever you choose to justify is your own poor self image. RANT ON