Civility in America
founder
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Hal Neumann (+8218) 5 months ago
“Civility in America VII: The State of Civility”
WEBER SHANDWICK
http://www.webershandwick...f-civility

“The latest edition of Civility in America, an annual poll conducted by Weber Shandwick and Powell Tate, with KRC Research, finds that with uncivil behavior on the rise, Americans are finding that one place that can provide refuge from society’s increasingly pervasive and offensive behavior and language is the workplace. The survey found 86 percent of employees say their current place of employment is civil and nearly two-thirds (63 percent) agree that people are more civil at work than outside of work. Nearly three-quarters of those employed with co-workers (73 percent) say the people they work with are always or usually civil to other people.”
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9863) 5 months ago
Believe it or not, I find the bar to be a very civil place. But, it might just happen to be the type of bar I hang out at. There, I have many good friends who are Republican corporate lawyers, who think Trump is an a$$wipe.

I believe it is just a matter of dumb and dumber. Let the Republicans enact their policies doomed for failure, and eventually even the stupid and uneducated will come around. Or not, because they are stupid.