Trump's New Tax Plan = More U.S. Debt
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1130) 2 months ago
"Economists Fear Trump’s Tax Plan Only Heightens a ‘Mountain of Debt,’" by James B. Stewart, New York Times, April 27, 2017

I'm thinking Speaker Paul Ryan and the Republican-controlled Congress are not going to be too happy about Trump's tax plan. Stay tuned!

Read more at:

https://www.nytimes.com/2...olumn.html
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1130) 2 months ago
"Trump Tax Plan Would Shift Trillions From U.S. Coffers to the Richest" by Julie Hirschfeld Davis and Patricia Cohen, New York Times April 27, 2017

https://www.nytimes.com/2...ealth.html
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-96) 2 months ago
MCD, Your missing your calling. Join Twitter. Your links to EAST COAST fake news media is all the rage on Twitter.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9025) 2 months ago
Yes, join the Man from the Snowy Plains and read news for those who have had lobotomies. Good god, You have to be a troll. No one can be as ignorant as you - wait, excuse me, only 40% of the country.
permalink   ·  vote tally
+1
Posted by The man from snowy plains (-96) 2 months ago
Name calling and labels. HOW rich. Nope don't have network Television at all. If troll is listening to CSPAN RADIO, CSPAN, CSPAN2 & CSPAN3, Tune IN and I Heart radio for both Lib and Conserv. I practice CATCH and Release. I find talk radio reasonably accurate over time.
Here is a example; on Denver KOA while bailing hay in the middle of the night. the talk host said, "BUSH 2 went into Iraq because Saddum Hussein had a KILL contract to murder Bush1".
In summary Trump is not the CATS MEOW. This election was NOT HILLARY, NEVER! Never fear, the 3 legs of government and the founding fathers documents are WHAT IS GREAT.
As for spelling and writing, This self made millionaire doesn't always CATCH the autocorrect function on a 4"screen.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier (+7442) 2 months ago
I see the kuru is advancing steadily.
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9025) one month ago
I just need to give up. Guys riding around on tractors listening to whack job radio talking heads have no interests in reality or facts. Richard is right, it is all about values.