Trump Wins!...AGAIN!
Posted by Sam Colt (-141) 10 months ago
Liberals!... Liberals! I notice there haven't been postings here for hours. Come out and deal with it!!

http://www.foxnews.com/po...tests.html

Ya know with my people taking over the country soon I thought I'd make myself at home here as well. I was thinking of picking an profile photo.
+8
supporter
Posted by Gunnar Emilsson (+9689) 10 months ago
Something with a white sheet, I take it?
+7
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. (+13238) 10 months ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369785)
Sam Colt wrote:

Ya know with my people taking over the country soon I thought I'd make myself at home here as well. I was thinking of picking an profile photo.

I'd recommend the following for your profile picture...

+3
supporter
Posted by Kelly (+2535) 10 months ago
More schadenfreude.
+1
Seriously funny guys and I don't mean it in a sarcastic way.
+1
Posted by nativemc (+227) 10 months ago
Your people??? That isn't a bit divisive is it? I don't consider myself either Democrat or Republican. I do consider myself a citizen of the already greatest country on earth. I am not sure where you believe President Obama has failed so badly but I would really like some examples. Please do use facts though, not just the same old B.S. we have heard throughout the recent election. Remember, when he took office our country was going into a great recession bordering on depression.
+8
Reply to nativemc (#369819)
nativemc wrote:
Your people??? That isn't a bit divisive is it? I don't consider myself either Democrat or Republican. I do consider myself a citizen of the already greatest country on earth. I am not sure where you believe President Obama has failed so badly but I would really like some examples. Please do use facts though, not just the same old B.S. we have heard throughout the recent election. Remember, when he took office our country was going into a great recession bordering on depression.

Don't take it personal. The "my people" was a tongue in cheek comment meant to needle liberals who feel alienated from the mainstream because the candidate that promoted their values was rejected.

As for Obamas failures I just Googled the term and got "About 610,000 results (0.60 seconds)" Do your own homework.

Since you consider yourself to be "a citizen of the already greatest country on earth" I think you and I are on the same page. Please share what you personally appreciate about the USA. You can comment on that if you like (and stay on subject)on the thread titled USA the Greatest!
+2
Posted by Mary Catherine Dunphy (+1361) 10 months ago
Trump lets the truth come out post-election in his victory tours.

+4
Posted by nativemc (+227) 10 months ago
The problem with searching a general topic is that Google will repeat the same story thousands of times and so shows numerous results. I just did the same google search for Trump Failures and it came up with 15,400,000 results.
+4
Posted by Walt Meredith (+200) 10 months ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369821)
With apologies to DJ4,

“Sam Colt is an idiot”
About 35,700,000 results (0.28 seconds)

“Sam Colt from Montana is an idiot”
About 12,200,000 results (0.67 seconds)

“Sam Colt from Terry is an idiot”
About 8,520,000 results (0.34 seconds)

“Sam Colt from MilesCity.com is an idiot”
About 196,000 results (0.51 seconds)
+3
Reply to Walt Meredith (#369831)
Walt Meredith wrote:
With apologies to DJ4,

“Sam Colt is an idiot”
About 35,700,000 results (0.28 seconds)

“Sam Colt from Montana is an idiot”
About 12,200,000 results (0.67 seconds)

“Sam Colt from Terry is an idiot”
About 8,520,000 results (0.34 seconds)

“Sam Colt from MilesCity.com is an idiot”
About 196,000 results (0.51 seconds)

Who's trolling now?
+2
Posted by Walt Meredith (+200) 10 months ago
Reply to Sam Colt (#369832)
Trolling? How about, pointing out the flaw in your logic.
+3