motorized bicycle stolen
Posted by skercheval (+44) 2 years ago
My fathers motorized bicycle was stolen last night please keep your eyes open, if found please call the sheriffs office or 853-5806 , its black in color with a springer front end and a springer leather seat, it also has a spider design welded into the rear basket and small feet welded to the kickstand ,
Posted by A.T. Nelson (+34) 2 years ago
Well, there are only a few in town total. If hear of anything I'll let you know.
Technically, since it is a Motored vehicle, in some states it's classified as auto theft. I know if you steal a whizzer in Montana it is. Our bikes are no different.
Some people would be surprised how much they really cost too.
Yea he put a lot of time into it.
Posted by dgkboss (+22) 2 years ago
I have seen this bike it really is amazing. I wish people could just love and get their own things. Hope you fong your bike.
supporter
sponsor
Posted by Jim Howe (+1536) 2 years ago
I want to bring this back to the top! Wherever this bike is now could never be as important as it was to the victim. It was his only means of transportation! The fact that it was cool was probably why it was stolen. But stealing something just because it's cool is pretty selfish and cowardly. The right thing to do is just give it back. The bike is well known. You will get caught with it someday,and that won't be pretty. So just let it show up back where you got it from. It's the right thing to do.