Community Choir singers needed
supporter
Posted by cori schock (+185) 4 years ago
I have a couple of things to share....Even though the 4th of July is a ways away, I want to give folks a heads up. It will be the 10th anniversary of our little celebration, which isn't so little anymore! The group that sang a Patriotic Musical a number of years ago have been asked to sing it again this year. As we get closer, I'll get information out about rehearsals, etc., for both people who sang with us before and anyone new who would like to participate. That said, I have a more immediate need and hope this will be a good way to communicate with some of you who were a part of this before. We have been asked to sing at the Daughters of the American Revolution State Convention in Billings on April 18th. We have a good "base" choir but are in need of 3 to 4 sopranos, a couple of altos, and a couple of tenors. Wouldn't hurt to have an extra bass either. We are going to have a rehearsal on Sunday at 1:00 pm at First Baptist Church (900 Palmer). If you are interested please come to the rehearsal if you can. Bring your book if you sang with us and have one from before. We will only have three or four practices before the DAR event. Feel free to email me for more info., or to let me know you want to join us.
Thanks in advance!
Posted by Mary L. Partridge (+15) 4 years ago
Cori, Are you still planning a 4th of July thing? I sang before and loved it.
supporter
Posted by cori schock (+185) 4 years ago
Hi Mary! Yes!!! We will start rehearsals later in May. I don't think it will take very many to get back up to snuff. We'll more than likely do them on Sunday at noon, as I am only in town on weekends. Will definitely keep you posted. Looking forward to singing with you soon!!!