Impeachment is so very deserved in this case IMO
supporter
Posted by howdy 3 years ago
supporter
Here is another deserved impeachment but before he is elected...

Posted by tax payer 3 years ago
Howdy you really should get your facts straight before you post. He lost $77,000 on an equestion horse and got to deduct $50. Maybe you should spend this time vetting Obama.
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. 3 years ago
He lost $77,000 on an equestion horse and got to deduct $50.

And your source is.....
Look it up
Posted by Marcy 3 years ago
How come you didn't ask Howdy what her source was?
supporter
Posted by Richard Bonine, Jr. 3 years ago
Look it up

Umm... you're the one making the claim here. The burden of proof lies with you, not me.

How come you didn't ask Howdy what her source was?

Because I don't really care what Howdy's source was.
For some reason I am not surprised!

[This message has been edited by tax payer (7/14/2012)]
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison 3 years ago
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/poli...lth-care-plan/53769/

He still took a tax deduction on his horse that is twice my household income. But, hey, he's RICH. That's what RICH people do.
supporter
Posted by Bridgier 3 years ago
tax payer is right - the Romney's ASKED for a 77,000 tax break on the horse, but were only ALLOWED $50.

IN OTHER WORDS:

Mittens WANTED some free stuff, and the evil government told him no. I assume he will therefore be voting for Obama come the fall.
founder
Posted by David Schott 3 years ago
He lost $77,000 on a "dancing" horse?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox...c_horse_rafalca.html
You guys are a hoot!
Amorette why are you so jealous of rich people?
supporter
Posted by Bridgier 3 years ago
Maybe because they seem to get all sorts of special exemptions that the rest of us don't?

YOU'RE the tax payer though tax_payer - all this free poop that mittens and the other swells get comes out of YOUR pocket.

Unless, of course, you're in the same racket that they are, and you're really not paying all that much in taxes, but enjoy pretending to be butthurt about it.
supporter

[This message has been edited by howdy (7/14/2012)]
I would rather mittens got my money than someone who could be working but isn't! Howdy what ever floats your boat!
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson 3 years ago
Ok. Here's how it works. Romney is a shareholder in a corporation that owns the horse. Any net income the horse activity produces is passive income. Any net loss the horse activity incurs is a passive loss. Passive losses can only reduce passive income. Because of this rule Romney only got to claim a loss of 50 dollars. The rest of the 77000 loss gets carried forward ad infinitum until he has passive income to offset it. Even if he were to qualify to take the entire 77000 loss it is NOT A TAX CREDIT. It is a deduction against income. Boy, I wish I had a dancing horse.
Posted by Exalted Buckaroo 3 years ago
Thank you, Wendy. That about wraps it up.
supporter
Thanks Wendy...I wish I had one too....
It is an going to the Olympics so worth a pretty penny. Thanks Wendy for giving Howdy some facts.
Just think all the jobs the 77,000 helped.
founder
supporter
Posted by Amorette Allison 3 years ago
I'm not jealous of the rich. It just annoys me that they spend so much time avoiding responsibility for their wealth. They need to shut up and pay the damn taxes they can afford and stop whining about how sad it is that they aren't treated more fairly. I only wish I was treated as "unfairly" as the wealthy and could hide my money in some off-shore tax dodge or pay the rates the rich pay. If you can afford an Olympic horse, shut up and pay for it. You'll still have a ton of money left over for your other silly expenses.
supporter
Posted by Wendy Wilson 3 years ago

I doubt very much that the $77,000 spent on this horse did much to help anyone. Except the horse.
supporter
I just wish that our health care was in direct proportion to our income the same as the wealthy or that if it costs them only .01 %
of their income, then the rest of Americans get to pay only that percentage for their health care as well with whatever their income is...Such a small thing to ask, but no dice from these heartless people...Our health care is fully 1/3 of our total income and that is just for the supplement and medicare...
supporter
Posted by Bob L. 3 years ago
tax dodger wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Tax Dodger, you're a procreateing idiot.

If I spent $77,000 on cocaine and hookers, just think about all the "jobs I helped."
supporter

[This message has been edited by howdy (7/16/2012)]