You are here > Top: Forums: Movies, Music & Entertainment: MONROE CROSSING CONCERT
Movies, Music & Entertainment Forum Topic
You are viewing the MONROE CROSSING CONCERT topic in the Movies, Music & Entertainment forum.
 MONROE CROSSING CONCERT, Donator Jim Howe, 7/9/2012 9:16:13 AM
 RE: MONROE CROSSING CONCERTDonator Tucker Bolton, 7/9/2012 10:45:05 AM
 RE: MONROE CROSSING CONCERTDonator Jim Howe, 7/9/2012 9:42:13 PM
 RE: MONROE CROSSING CONCERTDonator Jim Howe, 7/12/2012 6:26:47 AM
 RE: MONROE CROSSING CONCERTDonator schmitzdj, 7/12/2012 7:53:45 AM
 Subject: MONROE CROSSING CONCERT
Author: Donator Jim Howe  Posted: Mon Jul 9 9:16:13 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
Next Monday, July 16th, Monroe Crossing bluegrass band will be in concert at the CCDHS auditorium at 7:00p.m. This band was at our festival 2 years ago, and entertained the sox off all who were there!Advance tickets are on sale (only $12) at First Interstate Bank, Prorate Services, or the Miles City Chamber of Commerce office.If you want to wait till the last minute, tickets will be $15 at the door. This is a fundraiser to support the 15th annual Miles City Bluegrass festival. So, come,enjoy and help us put on the best festival ever! Jim big grin
 Subject: RE: MONROE CROSSING CONCERT
Author: Donator Tucker Bolton  Posted: Mon Jul 9 10:45:05 AM MDT 2012 From: - CO
Will there be banjos?cool

Whats the difference in a banjo and a trampoline?

You take your shoes off before jumping on a trampoline.

Jim, I kid. I'm a kidder. Best of luck with the fund raiser. How many years is it now? Are you still using the Music on wings logo? It seems like it has been about fifteen years since I handed that drawing to Ron Mills. He asked "how much?". I told him "just give me a shirt when they are done." It took me three years to get a shirt.cool

[This message has been edited by Tucker Bolton (7/9/2012)]
Author: Donator Jim Howe  Posted: Mon Jul 9 9:42:13 PM MDT 2012 From: - MT
3 years to get a shirt!! WOW ! ! Such gratitude ! ! Great hearing from you! This will be the 15th year, and it gets better every year. I heard rumors that quilting wil be displayed this year at the festival in Sept.

Monroe Crossing is a real hoot. Each member is a master at his or her chosen instrument and the vocals are amazing. If you come, you'll laugh, you'll cry, and you will be talking about how great the Monroe Crossing Band is .......all the way home!
Jimbig grin
Author: Donator Jim Howe  Posted: Thu Jul 12 6:26:47 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
I also have tickets and will deliver in Miles City. Call: 234-4980

Jim
Author: Donator schmitzdj  Posted: Thu Jul 12 7:53:45 AM MDT 2012 From: - MT
My wife and I saw this group's show in North Dakota several years ago. We both thought it was outstanding and would highly recommend it.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Donate | Contact Info