You are here > Top: Forums: Classified Ads: Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed
Classified Ads Forum Topic
You are viewing the Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed topic in the Classified Ads forum.
 Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed, Its Me, 6/24/2012 7:29:49 PM
 RE: Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed, Its Me, 6/25/2012 1:11:46 PM
 RE: Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed, John Hawkinson, 7/6/2012 4:27:04 PM
 Subject: Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed
Author: Its Me  Posted: Sun Jun 24 7:29:49 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
My niece will be moving into her newly purchased mobile home and is in need of a decent kitchen table and chairs, and a queen size bed. Money is tight for them at the moment do to the new purchase so please only post if it is inexpensive.

or call her at 853 4474.

Any Help you can give her would be greatly appreciated.

Also looking for material for skirting, blocks, and 2 sets of steps.
 Subject: RE: Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed
Author: Its Me  Posted: Mon Jun 25 1:11:46 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
 Subject: RE: Looking for Kitchen Table, Chairs and Queen Bed
Author: John Hawkinson  Posted: Fri Jul 6 4:27:04 PM MDT (UTC-6) 2012 From: - MT
Have you found a queen bed yet? We have a queen size water bed that we just emptied and took down on 6/30. It is in fair condition and the heater and thermostat still work well. Headboard is bookcase style but low - only about 2 ft. above the surface of the filled bed. Best of all--it is free for the hauling. We also have a double size regular bed with box spring and frame to give-away. Also have a used recliner to give away.

If interested, reply here and we can get together for pick-up.
Copyright © 1998-2014 MilesCity.com. All Rights Reserved. Do not copy without permission.
MilesCity.com :: Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Rules of Conduct :: Donate | Contact Info